Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Hyuuuu~ Contemplating whether I should just throw my copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance at the screen every time Michaia dies in the sequel, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Oh, and messing around with The World Ends With You on my DS in preparation for writing a fanfic... x3

Playing Rune Factory 3: a Fantasy harvest moon or something

Also playing WoW/League of legend on the side ( alt-tab mania and multitask gaming )

also "Soul nomad & the world eaters" on the PS2

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS ON PS3. YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH cool.gif. Also the Undead Nightmare pack for Red Dead Redemption. FOR PS3. PS3 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I'm not playing any videogame right now, but the last one was Okami, on wii. For the third time or something like that xd.png

Love that game smile.gif

Those of you who have'nt played it, well I think you should give it a try! biggrin.gif

Portal: Prelude

I can't resist anymore. YAY

And then I'll play Portal with commentaries.

And then the advanced chambers.

And then finish Mother 3.

Hmm... Right now I'm playing Minecraft (pc) Burout paradise (x360) aaand, Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (ds)

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Majesty: The Northern Expansion and Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando.

Brain Age.

:c it ticks me off. My 1, 5, 7, 9, and 2 all apparently look exactly the same.

On vacation and didn't want my PSP potentially lost by the airline, so all I brought is my Pocketstation. Playing Chocobo World (add-on to FF8) for even more items for refining. Huzzah!

Halo Reach! I mostly play Halo games because I am a Halo addict. xd.png I think I need to go to Halo anonymous meetings. lol

Red Dead Redemption: The Undead Collection on the 360. the disc is mad awesome. you cant go wrong with killing zombies on the back of one of the 4 horses of the apocalypse or a unicorn lol

I just bought myself a 360, so I've been playing Mass Effect. Can't wait to finish so I can play MS 2. ^.^

Then I guess I'll get around to getting Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition back from my friend so I can play that too.