RainDear

How do YOU play? Scroll Goals

My main goal was to get every dragon on the site but since I finished that I just extend the number of dragons i have by catching almost every breed I don't have that many from biggrin.gif I also try to get some nice metallics and of course nice lineaged Shallow Waters smile.gif

My goal is to collect them all.

"Catch" would have been better tongue.gif

My goal is to get CB of most uncommons, and then focus on rares, and start mass-breeding golds... laugh.gif

My scroll goal used to be to have a frozen hatchling, male & female hatchling & male and female adult of every dragon except holidays. Now I just hoard as much as I can of uncommon/rare species and freeze & raise commons. I've also been trying to breed a few nice lineages to the AP since I've found so many pretty lineages from there. I guess I wouldn't really ever consider my scroll complete. Mayber after I've finished a few lineages.

I try to have a male and female of each species, then a male, female, and ungendered hatchling. If that's not possible, I get as close as possible (i.e. retired species, and limited holidays are all allowed to grow up).

After that I'll probably start trying to get a CB of each, but that's a loooooong way off.

I consider myself a Pokemon kind of player, I want to catch them all (At least once) But i do have my favorites, the Vampires, and most of the BSAs

There haven't been any reply to this thread this year yet.

My long term goal is to create a mint lineage, all on my scroll, with at least 10 gens. (That's 2047 dragons, 1024 of those CB)

Short term goal, have at least 200 mints, and at least half of the breeds (might be that I already have, but don't think so).

My original goal was to get an s1, s2 female and male, and adult female and male. Of course now that I'm very close to completing it I have made new goals. biggrin.gif

Now I need tons of purple dragons!

My first goal was to have a pair of each cb, which turned into 2 pairs, then 4...haha.....Now I have that done, as well as 4 pair of pure bred second gens that can not be cb.

Been thinking of making it more pairs, but enough is enough...tongue.gif

Now? Write a story in interlinked descriptions, get (at least) 3 adult CB pairs of each common, 2 pairs of each uncommon, and 1 pair of each original metallic. Also get some of the new dragons. Make at least half my scroll frozen hatchie armies. Keep growing dragons until the end of the world, or the end of DC, whichever comes first.

I liked like to have at least one male and female CB of each non retired/non holiday breed. Just missing a male CB to reach that goal. Where I like a particular breed, I like to get 4 CBs of each gender to use in breeding projects

Otherwise I like to breed and collect pretty lineages. The ultimate accomplishment would be for someone to recognize my dragon lineages by the last name of my dragons and be happy they got one. To be known for gifting and breeding on request smile.gif

My basic goal is to have a male/female adult, male/female gendered hatchling and one ungendered hatchling for each dragon breed. A "gotta catch 'em all" pokemon attitude, lol. If it's a limited holiday dragon, I get one adult and a frozen gendered hatchling. Lineage didn't matter so much at first. But now that I'm nearing the end of that goal (or tired of waiting for the unobtainable), I started trying to get CB pairs for the dragons that I already had.

Still pains me that my scroll will always be incomplete though because of the Frills and Old Pinks. sad.gif

I don't have any sort of goals when it comes to sprites. I'm usually just like "ooh, pretty lineage!" *takes egg* Then I work on mates for those eggs I find, and work on casual lineage projects.

There are some unbreedables that I want, like Neglecteds and Papers, because they're cute. But my play style isn't "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" I have fun with planning and building lineages.

My goal is to have 2 cave breds of each breed, one male and one female. There is also the alts and hybrids to consider as well though, so I'll be looking for 2nd generations of each of those. :) Oh! Plus the dinos and unbreadables too. :P

Well, I used to just grow whatever eggs I got my grubby little paws on. Then I actually took to caring about lineages and breeding, and my entire scroll has seen a huge turnaround already. (I'm not done yet either.)

I have been ruthlessly releasing any inbred dragons I find on my scroll, renaming dragons according to their Generation, and using a spreadsheet to figure out my breeding pairs.

Once I'm finished, I'll probably join a couple gifting-type threads here on the forums and give away babies.

(Of course, once I'm finished, I may end up losing an egg slot for awhile, depending on how many dragons I get rid of, so I may have to start raising some replacements first. xd.png)

As of lately, I like playing where I grow whatever puts me closer to a goal or is a dragon I don't have a lot of. I sometimes like being competitive, like during events and new dragon releases, if I can get online I'll get into my hunting position with snacks near by and hunt eggs until I have all of them. x3

Since my hiatus, I currently don't have a scroll goal.....which is why I haven't been accumulating dragons ._. (unless it's via gifting or games)

My scroll goal is to collect twenty adults and five frozens of every breed. With exceptions for some of my hoards, red, blusangs, etc. Holidays and such are one adult and one frozen of each. I'm really OCD tongue.gif Numbers are always even.

gosh darnit, i just realized i can go through this whole thread for ideas on what i should do with my scroll xd.png

*is slow* ;u;

I've spent a long time collecting CB's for lineages. I'm now well into those and having lots of fun breeding and collecting even gen lineages.

Hmm, difficult question for me actually. I don´t have one way of playing it, I play as I feel like at the moment. I have had periods when I´ve done nothing but catching and gifting rares, have had moments when I decide to hoard a certain dragon (mostly geodes, they´re still my biggest crush <3 ) At the moment I´m too busy irl to raise eggs so nowdays I breed or catch rares and trade them for hatchlings, and in between, I lurk around in the irc lotto tongue.gif

I´ve never really had any scroll goals other than that I want at least one of each dragon that´s available. other than that, I pick up whatever catches my eye. xd.png

As always my goal is to just keep growing my gold hoard.

But it is a dream/goal to someday hold the record for the most Golds and maintain it for a while, (Only about 300 off).

My main goal is to get a CB pair of each dragon still available in the cave (and hopefully one day at least one CB metal) and two more 2ndGen Alts.

I've also started collecting frozen hatchies to have full sprite sets.

And one day I really need to sit down and start naming my dragons since I'm seriously behind with that.

Also, after my inital goal is over, I want to start collecting more adults to get some balance on my scroll since some breeds seem to like being one gender more than the other.

To collect many dragons of many lineages (+CB) and then gift the offsprings to lots of people! ;D

Other than that i just want to make my metallic population grow and collect CBs, as well as rare lineaged things.