RainDear

How do YOU play? Scroll Goals

In the long-term I want a male and female adult, a male and female frozen hatchling, and an ungendered frozen hatchling of every dragon. I also like fulfilling short term goals like gifting and creating pretty lineages. Right now my main goal is 500 frozen ungendered Neotropicals, which should take awhile tongue.gif

Edited by Snowytoshi

In the long-term I want a male and female adult, a male and female frozen hatchling, and an ungendered frozen hatchling of every dragon. I also like fulfilling short term goals like gifting and creating pretty lineages. Right now my main goal is 500 frozen ungendered Neotropicals, which should take awhile tongue.gif

500? Goodness. o.0. I'm proud of you for setting that goal, but I wish you luck in getting there, LOL.

Right now I'm trying to collect all the dragons, two of the same kind. I like to get my eggs from the habitats and not the cave. I want to get the bronze trophy, and that's what I'm attempting to get! c:

Trying to get a small, elegant army of Spitfires. I don't know why, but they are endearing. <3 Eeh, when they were released it was forever ago, and now they're common as can be. ;u;.

I have two goals: get as many reds as I can use, and get one of every sprite ( except limiteds, of course)

I'd also like to breed an army of some caveblocker, and then troll ap. I problably won't follow through though, due to sheer lazyness, but it's a fun idea

I collect the uncommon-rare dragons or whichever dragon's sprite is purdy. c: My sister also plays, and her mindset is to get only low-gens/CBs of each gender of all breeds. She's going for the rarer dragons first, though. I'm gonna try and help her after I get the dragons that I want.

I have two goals: get as many reds as I can use, and get one of every sprite ( except limiteds, of course)

I'd also like to breed an army of some caveblocker, and then troll ap. I problably won't follow through though, due to sheer lazyness, but it's a fun idea

Heh, you'd be very unloved by many if you did that. xd.png

I want to also get more CBs of Pinks, Reds, ect. Still need as darn purple to make my first ever UV.

Heh, you'd be very unloved by many if you did that. xd.png

I want to also get more CBs of Pinks, Reds, ect. Still need as darn purple to make my first ever UV.

Lucky I'm lazy then. There are just too many other things to get for it to be anything more than a side project thet just never will get completed.

My goal is to collect as many sprites as I can and to have 4 pairs of each CB dragon available (Tinsels, Holidays and the retired breeds I missed are the exception of course). I have absolutely no problems with freezing, although I don't freeze CB's, dragons with beautiful lineages and Holidays (save very messy, inbred Halloweens that no one wants). I'm not really a very enthusiastic catcher, but I do enjoy breeding for others and creating pretty lineages, especially checkers. I keep thinking of new projects I want to work on, which keeps me from getting bored with the game. :3

I have a couple of goals.

The first is what I'm getting close to - one CB female and one CB male of every breed possible. I'm a couple breeds short.

The second is to get a second pair of each as well, so I can make checkerboards or really just about anything. That's a few more breeds short.

The third is to complete my rainbow lineage project. I have all of the dragons I need for it. They just need to cooperate more. I've got http://dragcave.net/lineage/gvqK2 going up and http://dragcave.net/lineage/aePgH going down, and they'll meet at pink.

And finally, I want to describe all of my dragons. I'd say I have roughly a hundred or so described, which means I have about 500 to go atm.

My goal is 2 CB male and 2 CB female of each breed (or 2nd gens, if it is a breed that must be obtained by breeding), 1 frozen hatchie of each gender and 1 ungendered hatchie. Eventually, I'd like to also have a male and female Thuwed in each breed and also a Dorkface.

My CB wishlist is almost complete, I really just need CB golds at this point to complete my CB list. I also keep myself entertained with hatchie naming projects - I'm on my 6th project, currently.

I want to have an all adult scroll (no freezings), collect a ton of my favourite dragons (at least 1 male and 1 female of each), have a huge collection of BBWs and Daydream Dragons, maybe do some lineages (not sure yet) and maybe some other stuff when I get settled in here biggrin.gif

When I first joined, I was super enthusiastic about getting *every* type I could, in both genders, etc. Now (after rejoining) I'm more relaxed- I'll work towards getting a more "complete" scroll, but rather than searching for a specific type I'm more into just grabbing whatever appeals to me at the time smile.gif I'm also trying to get all my dragons named and described! Other than that I have no real playing stipulations (other than no kill/freeze)- I don't care about AP v. CB, or inbred/not inbred, or lineages (I'm happy that I have a couple of Dorkfaces on my scroll but nowadays I just find them by happenstance). I just want to fill up my scroll with the dragons I love, and get more of the ones I don't have yet, while having fun giving them names and backstories.

I GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.

As in all the breeds and CB of both genders if possible.

Oh and mates for several dragons.

I would also like to name them all eventually.

As I'm looking through other members scrolls and dragons I've noticed that people collect dragons differently then others. Some members have armies of a certain breed, others have frozen hatchling's in their scrolls for each breed & gender, and others have 1 dragon for each breed or gender. So how do you collect? Do you plan on collecting dragons for a long time? What is the goal you want to achieve in your collection?

My eventual goal is one of every available sprite, but I also have more breed specific goals. For example my Neotropical army mentioned in my siggie smile.gif

I usually stalk the AP and grab whatever I think looks cool. :L I'm not a very organised person.

(edit: 'Whatever I think will looks cool'. wat.)

Edited by Victini

I don't have a set order of things. Generally whatever I have more of means that I'm breeding a lineage and not that I'm collecting a certain type of dragon.

So long as I manage to grab at least one of everything at some point though, I'm happy.

I want to get at least one of every dragon, and I also grab whatever is cool. xd.png I'm also collecting an army of mints and albinos, 'cause those are my personal favorites.

I'm just trying to get as many of each dragon as possible. And then I'm also working on a Whiptail frozen hatchling army! biggrin.gif

My goal is to collect every single sprite. Usually a set of dragons (commons, uncommons, breedable rares, Halloween specials) looks like this:

- at least one pair of adults (two of opposite gender, four, six etc)

- two gendered hatchies

- one ungendered hatchie

There are exceptions of this rule:

Nebula: one adult of each color + one gendered hatchie of each color + one ungendered hatchie

Unbreedable rares (Dino, Paper, Cheese, Chicken): a pair of adults + 1 gendered hatchie + 1 ungendered hatchie

GoN and holiday specials limited to 2 dragons per scroll: 2 adults

Reds: currently 20 dragons are on my scroll, unbalanced if we talk about gender ratio (14 females and 6 males); I'll probably try to turn some Red females into zombies.

Neglected: I'm not sure yet how many of them I want, probably I will need 6 adults and 4 hatchies.

Very special dragons (they sit in the front of my scroll) dedicated to my friends: no need to explain it, right?

After I reach my collect_all_sprites goal, I'll go for everything what's blue in color or similar: Water, Tsunami Wyverns, Ultraviolets, Royal Blues, Blunas and so on.

Edited by Light Concorde

I just collect whatever I'm generally in need of, discluding rares (too lazy to trade for them, and need ot get my scroll moving up).

One of each sprite. One ungendered hatchy, two gendered hatchies, and two adults.

Holidays are the exception:I will have two adults. Vampires are the exception to this exception, and maybe other Halloweens if I get lucky.

i have a few goals.

my first is 1 CB Male and Female breedable pair of each available dragon. (by breedable, i mean accepts eachother and prodouces a PB 2G)

then i want to make sure my CB pairs even out. ie: if i have 3 CB females and 5 CB Males, then i'll look for 2 more CB Females to get an equal 5 pairs. (my odd ball stripe is currently driving me nuts, and my lone female Black messed with my OCD for months on end)

unbreedables - i only want 1 of each, of each gender in the case of ND's. though i do have 2 Cheese dragons, but thats cause i just HAD to have a cheese with a certain name laugh.gif

then there are the armys. and by armys i mean, no limit to how greedy i am over the CB's. Moonstones, Embers, Metals, Lumis, Nebbies, Sunrise/Sunset, Shimmers, Sunsongs, Reds ... i literally can't get enough of them.

the only exceptions to the above are

- Tinsels, of which i want 1 nice lineage (short to medium) from each CB (perferably from a Nebula, Moonstone, BSA or Holiday pairing) and i'll settle with winning a single Tinsel of each color eventually (though i'll likely ask for a Holly, Bright Pink, or Frill instead if that ever happens *twitches* espeially a Holly *drools*)

- Holidays (excluding Halloween), of which i only have 1 adult on my scroll for breeding (either CB or 2G) this way i can snag from the AP during breeding season and gift in the holiday threads happy.gif only exclusion for the 1 rule i'll make is for Hollys *nods*

okay, i'll stop gushing now smile.gif