RainDear

How do YOU play? Scroll Goals

Honestly, I only care about getting the rares and uncommons. I don't like raising dragons that aren't worth the time it takes to raise them. I also get sick of a dragon after I've gotten at least one of them. I though that I would always want nebulas but when I got 2 I got bored with raising them. So.... yeah tongue.gif

Starting playing DragCaves again for the first time in years xd.png

I forgot how many views, etc. you needed to hatch eggs. So I'm hoping the eggs I grabbed don't die as of now ^^ just trying to keep growing as of now.

I raise and breed PBs and CBs only if they're not rare. I plan to get at least one of each gender of every dragon as well as all stages of hatchlings in the future. But first, I'm focusing on catching rares. My current goal is to get 30 Golden Wyverns. smile.gif

My scroll goal is really nothing in particular. I would like to have at least 1 of every adult sprite on my scroll, but as the only ones I'm missing are the GoN, the holly, and the 3 neglecteds, I feel that nowadays that's far too high of a goal xd.png

So now I just amass CB grays and work on a PB even gen project of them. I try to start other projects and get discouraged by the breeding ratios. I also randomly grab whatever I feel like getting. I'm pretty capricious with my wants and like to collect a lot of a favorite breed until I get bored of them. CB grays will always have love though <3

8 CBs of each (normal) breed, two 2nd G PB pairs of each breed. 4 frozen hatchlings of each breed.

Everything that's not CB has a designated mate. Sprite preference doesn't really come into play, I like to get a little bit of everything.

Eventually I'll bump it up to 10 CBs each, but I'll wait 'till I catch up to 8 first, since I recently changed it from 6 -> 8.

Pretty things get picked up too, especially if I can acquire them in pairs, but they're not priority.

I don't really have a scroll goal. I play for the lineages. Specifically, I dream up even gen lineages with color combinations that appeal to me, and I collect and breed until I like the overall effect. Lather, rinse, repeat. I try to have four or five projects going on at once to keep myself from getting discouraged with how lousy breeding is. When breeding is really bad I'll collect breeds I don't have for completion purposes, but that really doesn't interest me beyond having something to do while I wait for my lineages to start moving again.

Beyond that, I'd like to get a male of each breed and breed them all to Abby, so that she has a Tinsel offspring from all the possible combinations. That's a goal that will take awhile. rolleyes.gif

As I just have started playing, my primary goal is to get a nice couple of any breed out there. smile.gif

Well, and to have fun with the game.

Right now I'd like a CB or 2nd gen pair of every breed. ^^; Hollies are the only exception because, well, they're Hollies. I'm happy with my 2nd gen and 5th gen. I haven't decided on any projects or lineages that I'd like to do, nor have I put any serious thought in getting an army of a particular breed.

I hate inbreds (unless they're purposely done for the sake of a stunning lineage) and huge, messy family trees, so any dragons like that are either used as Zombie fodder, frozen, or turned into nameholders.

my aim is get 5 CB each gender of all kind of dragons (but I don't mind lineage unbreeables)

I like collecting really pretty lineages. Some of my favorites:

My first ice

First blue stripe

hellfire x nebula

Dorsal

First even gen thuwed white

Just awesome daydream

I stalk the AP every time I have a slot open in hopes of finding a nice lineage <3 But I'll take icky lineages too, and just freeze it as a hatchling :3 Icky lineaged dragons need a home too

As for my sister, she has 239 dragons and every one of them is CB. Since she joined, she has had one goal in mind, to have a completely CB scroll. It's pretty cool :3

Edited by PrincessAnaki

I hate inbreds (unless they're purposely done for the sake of a stunning lineage)

I was about to say something, but then I read the quote xd.png I have an amazing inbred dragon I really love.

Purple dorsal

The dorsal dragons are one of my favorite breeds, so I almost always pick one up from the AP, and when I got this I was so happy. It looks so good because it's inbred. <3

Edited by PrincessAnaki

I try to get a cb male, a cb female, both gendered hatchies, and an ungendered hatchie of each breed, 5 in total. I make exceptions when I have to like noncaveborn dragons or ungendering dragons

At this point in time, I am trying to get three CB males and three CB females of each species, as well as a frozen male S2, a frozen female S2 and a frozen S1.

For those more difficult species to get a CB of (Tinsels, metallics, holidays I've missed) I just try to get real low generations of them to compensate.

Once I've reached that goal for all species, I don't know how I'll continue, heh~

I'm another one of the project players. I do have an overall scroll goal of trying to get a CB or 2nd gen pair of each species, but mostly I'll occupy myself with lineage projects or other stuff like picking up and freezing inbreds.

i usually try to collect each species of dragon.i enjoy naming my dragons so much that all of my dragons have last names, most of those names are thematic relathing either to the spceis or colour or lineage. breeding?: well i only breed when i can but most of the dragons i breed are dragon with special abilities like magi and purples. im taking of breeding my own lineage someday. Now vampires, those are complicated, even thought their my favorite breed, theyre a pain, if they fail i have to wait for another month.

I only collect the sprites that I like, anything else is zombie or neglected fodder or trade bait.

- I want to freeze a large amount of babies. (complete)

- Get 500 dragons so I can go on a long-name-vanishing hiatus and not have to worry about this site anymore.

- Get 2nd silver babies (or common offspring).

I just want to collect every dragon I possibly can (old pinks obviously not and such)

I don't care much about having each SPRITE, (I don't freeze) I just want at least one of every dragon. I like big groups of dragons.

I don't mess around with lineages much, but I'll only take low and non-messy lineages on my scroll. I like to collect rares, especially neglecteds.

My original goal was to get one of each adult dragon sprite, sans the neglecteds and zombies since I don't want to neglect or kill my dragons.

I only have two more to go! A Red Dino and a Female Silver :3 So close...

i'm going for (as of right now), a cb female, cb male, female hatchi, male hatchi, and ungendered hatchie of every breed. and any decent tinsels, because i cant hold back my tinsel addiction....

I really want to collect every dragon and I find it tempting to take the commons but then I just end up abandoning them. LOL

My first goal is to collect a Male and Female CB of every type of dragon. Obviously, there's some I won't get (Holly, Frill, Tinsel) but of the ones that are obtainable, I only need a Male and Female Neglected, a Male and Female Gold and A Male Silver.

Then, after that, my goal is to breed every single dragon on my scroll to each other, making a huge even-gen simply from dragons off of my scroll.

After that, though, I have no idea. I guess we'll see then. XD

Edited by MysticTiger