RainDear

How do YOU play? Scroll Goals

I like to collect whatever pretty lineages and be fairly casual.

However, I do keep track of a current goal to have two male and two female CB's of every breed(2nd gens for hybrids, 2nd gen PBs for alts.). Once I complete that, I'm going to go back and include frozen hatchlings. A male and female frozen S2 and one frozen S1 each. smile.gif

I like to catch CB's of any breed that catches my eye. Lineages don't really concern me.

My goal is just to have fun catching things, really.

My main goal is to get three of ever past holiday breed, and to get two(at least) breeding pairs of every breedable. I can finally cross off Silvers from that list. :3

For now I try to have 2 female and 2 male adults of each breed, 2 female, 2 male and 2 ungendered hatchies of each breed. Well see how that goes. I mostly go with CBs but theres certain lineages that I love, including one I just started before going on hiatus 4 years ago. I have thought about collecting more pygmies of all sorts, I'm a huge Pygmy fan. But I would like to complete my other goals at least a bit more than I have now before I do.

My main goal is to have at least one of each type I can get! I mostly look for eggs of dragons I don't already have.

I dont' really have a goal, though I suppose at some point I'd like to get 2nd gen prizes for all my 2nd prizefails. I dont' forsee that happening any time soon, but I can dream right?

I'm mostly a breeder. My goal is to have perfect mates for every single lineaged dragon on my scroll. I especially like checkers and purebred lineages.

I'm also trying to find fails to go with my 2g prizes, so I can create nice prize checkers! wub.gif

Really, most of my lineage eggs I love to just autoabandoned or leave in the departures thread so it'll make other people's days. ^.^ I generally keep my really good ones for trading (I am trade-addicted), but I've been known to leave metal checkers and such in the departures thread, too. xd.png

I already finished my goal of a male and female CB of each breedable I can get and one of each unbreedable (other than neglecteds, and working on that goal now!). I do need to finish my frozen hatchies goal. I also still need a 2nd gen holly. I have at least one 2nd gen of everything else. I need to do some prize swaps for the prizes of which I do not have 2nd gens, as well.

My goal is to actually catch a CB gold.. I've never caught one before but I've seen at least 7. I'd also like to finish my 2nd gen metal checkers only if they would make eggs and not refuse eachother tongue.gif

Like you, Original Thread Maker, I'm relaxed. I don't want many dragons because I like to imagine and write about them, so it'd be hard to handle many. I do have a wishlist and it's a goal of mine to get those dragons, but I already have many dragons I love. I want to develop the characters of these further... My goal, then, I guess, is to have a family of dragons all of which I know and love, and to have all of the dragon breeds I like.

My scroll goals aren't too specific. I do want at least a m/f pair of adults plus a frozen hatchling in each state.

well I want:

100 CB lunar heralds

500 reds lineage dose not matter

500 pinks lineage dose not matter

50 purples lineage dose not matter

50 CB magelights

50 CB gold wyverns

50 CB xenos

20 CB spirit wards

70 CB nebulae

30 vampires

20 CB gemshards

20 CB whites

20 CB blacks

10 alt blacks

10 2nd gens of each hybrid

all three GoNs

the lineage in my sig

and at least one CB gold

Edited by blockEdragon

I'm a collector of CBs, possibly rares, preferably shinies. I breed only to gift someone or to drop an egg on the AP or on the Notice Board.

Lineages are beautiful but I'm too lazy to commit to the hard work that is needed. I've enough hard work going IRL tongue.gif

I collect silvers, frozen black hatchies, gemshards (Mostly CB and occasionally PB), and vampires with cool names (GoUl, frEy, MrJak, etc).

Plus it's my goal to have one of each dragon, at least, including alts and different sprites.

Maybe to go with the completionist theme, I'll try to get at least one dragon from each lineage once I finish getting one of each dragon.