Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. RDJ is NOT Sherlock Holmes! And Watson is too squeamish! xd.png

I thought that he was completely amazing in that. <3

Green Lantern. Terrible.

Avatar:The Last Air bender was terrible. The ending did not show anything like how the tv show series did. I mean I was like: " What happened to the stuff about beating the Fire Lord..ect. ect. "

Twilight.

My mother made me watch it with her. Needless to say, I was hypnotized by the need to see the movie, just to see what all the hype was about. I will never, ever was one of those again.

Avatar:The Last Air bender was terrible. The ending did not show anything like how the tv show series did. I mean I was like: " What happened to the stuff about beating the Fire Lord..ect. ect. "

Wasn't there supposed to be a second and third movie about book two and three which got cancelled because the first one was so ridiculously bad?

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle

This. I saw part of it at a friend's house and fell asleep halfway-through.

My cousin did this when he saw it with his girlfriend when she made him see it. Sadly since he doesn't want to go with her to the next one I'm taking his place since I own him. DX

The Last Air Bender was the only movie I wanted to walk out of. No other movie has been that bad.

Wolverine Origins was pretty bad as well.

Edited by Tsukimizu

All this talk of Twilight... I honestly don't think it was that terrible dry.gif

~

I thought Dream Boy (2008) was definitely of the the worst movies I've seen in a looong time. 95% of the film was nice, until the end. There was no real rising action or anything... just a huge fall off a cliff.

enchanted the disney movie

Oh, I loved that movie. <3

Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer was just awful... I'm sorry I watched it.

Wolverine Origins was pretty bad as well.

Oh! No! I loved that movie D:

The worst movie I've ever seen was: A Serbian Film

Really, don't watch that movie unless you like disturbing scenes, like really disturbing scenes

The Grey.

I watched this film at a friends house, we found the film to be so bad that the only way we could continue watching it was to continously make fun of it. Eventually though it got to the point that we just fast forwarded through the majority of the movie and watched the ending just to make the movie end quicker.

((...and yes it probably would have been simpler to just turn it off but we told someone we would watch it, so we did.))

The Grey.

I watched this film at a friends house, we found the film to be so bad that the only way we could continue watching it was to continously make fun of it. Eventually though it got to the point that we just fast forwarded through the majority of the movie and watched the ending just to make the movie end quicker.

((...and yes it probably would have been simpler to just turn it off but we told someone we would watch it, so we did.))

Hey, I liked that one!

Admittedly though it is of a particular taste. It is very slow paced, with little action, but I really enjoyed it. The slowness gave me time to really contemplate what was happening. But the last scene had me at breaking point ;A;

I would definitely agree with you that it is of a particular taste but it wasn't the lack of action that I didn't like, it was the fact that I found the whole scenario it was trying to portray as completely unbelivable. I will admit that the ending was one of the more interesting parts of the film.

But to each their own taste smile.gif.

I agree the movie is just got awful > This is a scene from the movie

user posted image

But this only makes me WANT to watch it!

Since there are no movies that I can think of that I really hate (except for, like, the Fantastic Mr. Fox movie), gonna have to say Bag of Bones, that mini series that is pretty much a movie. I'm sorry, Stephen King. But that was boring. No real horror, just surprise horror.

And The Master has landed itself right in that love/hate relationship I sometimes get with movies.

Edited by Zovesta

If anyone over 18 feels like watching "Pirates" (the Adam and Eve one) don't. I know films like that aren't made for plot, but this one takes the cake. Withing five minutes you know most of what's going to happen, it's contradicted itself a couple times and revealed the horrible acting you're going to be watching for the rest of the film. And I mean it's bad. Really bad. Troll 2 bad. Not even the "sexy" stuff is done well.

One bad movie that comes to mind....Shark Night. Horrible.

And since so many people are mentioning Twilight.....I might be one of the only people it seems, that liked the first movie better than the first book. Mind you, I didn't really love that movie but the book was horrible. Stephenie Meyer's writing is dreadful. After reading 3/4 of the first book I had to stop. sad.gif

Eragon (book fan), Twilight (not a book fan), Dragon Wars. <-- Anyone else see that last one? I got it for $5 from a closing Blockbuster. Worse $5 I ever spent.

And since so many people are mentioning Twilight.....I might be one of the only people it seems, that liked the first movie better than the first book. Mind you, I didn't really love that movie but the book was horrible. Stephenie Meyer's writing is dreadful. After reading 3/4 of the first book I had to stop. sad.gif

Actually, I also liked the Twilight movies in general more than the books. They are less boring, funnier, and shorter.

And it's fun to laugh at Edward at the cinemas biggrin.gif

Eragon, it resembled nothing of the book, I had to stop watching the movie when it showed Saphira with feathers, I just couldn't handle it after that.

Lets see... Shark Boy and Lava Girl burned my eyes. Not to mention the Twilight Saga.

Both of those movies were bad. Twilight, because it has NO logic (i.e, Vampires don't sparkle, nor can they BREED. They are 'living dead'), and Shark boy and Lava girl, because the plot was actually made by the director's kids. Bad choice, bad movie.