Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

So it seems other people here have had the fortune of seeing that movie.

I just finished watching it with my family and, no joke, it was simultaneously the worst and best movie I have ever seen.

Everyone has to watch it. It will be worth it, I promise.

It is so hilariously bad that I can't even describe it, but I enjoyed it far too much.

Best worst movie ever.

Oh my! I love/hate this movie! I've watched it with my mom and we laughed like crazy xd.png

I've watched all three of them and hope they make more. Also, watch all the other movies from SciFi believe me they are very funny.

The worst movie I've ever seen would be The Last Airbender. The characters had no personality, and important scenes and characters were cut. But the one thing that bothered me the most would be how they changed the main characters name. These changes ruined the movie for me, after getting really exited about it.

The movie. was (very loosely) based on the TV show, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Bit by bit it's becoming a thing our family does, watch bad movies just for kicks. We've seen The Room, After Earth, Birdemic and Godzilla 2000 to name a few. There're so many movies that can be called bad for so many reasons I can't even pick the worst one I've seen now.

The Hobbit part three and How to Train Your Dragon. Those are perfect examples.of ways to ruin some of the best novels I ever read. The Hobbit had no need of Tauriel nor reason to bring in Legolas. It was just messy and confusing. Please don't get me started on HTTYD. Seriously, if someone only wanted to keep the character names, they could have made it whole different movie.

And most other movies based off of books. I find it's a huge insult. "I love your book, but it stinks because I have to change it so people will actually like it." People liked the books before the movies. Come up with your own ideas.

Deadpool.

I never got to watch it in the cinema, and I'm honesty 100% glad I didn't. It was a load of censorkip.gif. It was just PAINFUL.

I enjoy the deadpool comics. I enjoyed the deadpool game, but the movie? the movie can go burn in hell.

They hyped it up for so long, and everyone raved about how great it was, but when I actually watched it, I was so dissappointed I actually took it back to the store, I got a Pirates Of The Carribbean box set instead. xd.png

It seems quite a lot of the recent "superhero/villain" movies have been pretty bad, but at least Suicide Squad was pretty awesome, and I hope Doctor Strange is going to be good.

Lucy.

It was illogical, poorly written, the dialogue and themes made my brain want to melt, and just generally terrible. Only reason I watched it? Scarlett Jo. and Morgan Freeman.

Percy Jackson. Both of them. Hollywood stop. Just. Stop. Stop before you make a third one and have a storm of Nico fangirls (and guys) busting down your studio and burning it to the ground. No. Just. No.

Read the books!!!! They are beautiful and wonderful creations that Hollywood should have never falsely advertised the movies. They gave the scene that was accurate to the book in the TRAILER then in the actual movie it isn't even in it! I hiss at the movies when I see them on the guide and watch some eighties movie over that pile of minotar dung any day.

Percy Jackson, they get EVERYTHING wrong!

Sorry for double posts, but I have to praise the fellow demigod here. Love ya for reading the books!

Honestly it's like the Erigon movie from the inheritance series. I loved the movie. Loved it and even recorded it. Then I listened to the books on tape. I couldn't even watch it again after that. Those who think Percy Jackson movies where good, read the books please!

Another one: Napoleon dynamite. It's so bad it was awkwardly hilarious and memorable after seeing it once.

People are going to hate me for posting this, but I nominate Frozen for this thread. It was by far one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Honestly, I'd rather sit through Cougar Hunting again. The plot was half-baked and the characters didn't have much to them. Disney could have done so much better on that film.

Autopsy is right now the worst movie I've seen. It was horrible. When you don't care about the characters except for the cliche evil nurse, then you know someone didn't do their job right. Poor acting, NOTHING made sense about what the mad doctor was doing, and some of the things they did for gore/creep factor, are physically impossible. Like did anyone actually look up human anatomy while making the movie? Apparently not!

Other movies I hated?
Twilight, any of them, all of them, vampires just don't sparkle!!
Zombie Strippers, because just really bad
Both the House of the Dead films. Just. Bad
Hulk (2003) It was just terrible. Edward Norton/Mark Ruffalo's portrayals were much better.
The Hateful Eight. Ugh
And not really high on my list of hated movies but I didn't care for Cabin Fever: Patient Zero. I liked the other films, loved the remake of the first but that one was just. Bleh.

Anyway can't think of any others but I know I've seen worse movies OMG I forgot to list Leprechaun: Origins and Nocturne. I love the Leprechaun films but Origins was horrid and nothing like the originals. And Nocturne had a little potential but the ending was a total cop-out.
Also don't like Cast Away..

Needless to say I've seen a LOT of bad movies. :P

Edited by Fabula

Does it count if it was so bad I walked out JUST too late to get my money back ?

Drop Dead Fred. Unbelievably b ad.

The Hobbit - all three - were pretty bad - they should have stuck with the book and not tried to use it to showcase all the bits of the LoTR books that they coudn't fit in to that series (which they could have if they had cut out a LOT of the over long and boring battles.)

I've gotten through a lot of horrible, trashy movies by watching the MST3K/Rifftrax versions, but even those couldn't 'save' Manos: Hands of Fate. Literally the worst film I have ever watched in my entire life. Couldn't finish it even with the guys mocking what was happening. Sometimes there's refuge in awfulness (Sharknado types), but this... no.

Other movies on my No list: 

• Twilight and all subsequent sequels/knockoffs (50 shades of awful included). These are not vampires.
  • Spiderman 3. First movie: good. Second movie: great. Third movie: raging dumpster fire what happened, guys? 
  • Eragon. Still not over that one.
  • The Happening. What the **** was this?
  • The Last Airbender. My sister, the biggest Avatar fan in my family, still refuses to talk about it.
  • That Fantastic Four movie. You know the one. If you don't, consider yourself lucky.
  • Cat Woman. No 'horrible movie list' is complete without it. ;)

Im surprised I havent seen any of the Star Wars prequels on this list :P lol I think the worst movie I ever saw was either Stuart little or Hop(saw it in the theater ugh). basically any movie with a cgi talking animal sets off my fight or flight response (execpt paddington). also, after seeing it like a few weeks ago I finally get why everyone hates Green lantern.... out of all the things they had to cgi they had to fake his MASK? It was so stupid!

On 10/16/2016 at 6:40 PM, OutlawQueen said:

The Hobbit part three and How to Train Your Dragon. Those are perfect examples.of ways to ruin some of the best novels I ever read. The Hobbit had no need of Tauriel nor reason to bring in Legolas. It was just messy and confusing. Please don't get me started on HTTYD. Seriously, if someone only wanted to keep the character names, they could have made it whole different movie.

And most other movies based off of books. I find it's a huge insult. "I love your book, but it stinks because I have to change it so people will actually like it." People liked the books before the movies. Come up with your own ideas.

I respect your opinion, but it physically hurt when you said HTTYD was a bad movie. Its different from the books yes, but that doesnt make it bad. The only thing I've ever disliked about it was when Gobber ruined the somg between Hiccup's parents, even on the soundtrack.

I have a movie to add here that I think we can all agree on, The Emoji Movie. 

Edited by Syiren

12 hours ago, momo_ said:

Im surprised I havent seen any of the Star Wars prequels on this list :P lol I think the worst movie I ever saw was either Stuart little or Hop(saw it in the theater ugh). basically any movie with a cgi talking animal sets off my fight or flight response (execpt paddington). also, after seeing it like a few weeks ago I finally get why everyone hates Green lantern.... out of all the things they had to cgi they had to fake his MASK? It was so stupid!

Ooooooh, I forgot about the SWs prequels. :lol: Those are truly abominations! I think my brain is trying to protect me by erasing them from my memory. 'I don't like saaaaaaaaand!' No. Best to leave the prequels in the past with all the other wretches of movie Mankind. Like the first Star Trek movie, and Waterworld. 

I guess I'm just not an intellectual (or on whatever you have to be smoking to enjoy it) but I despise with the burning passion of a thousand suns 2001: A Space Odyssey.  It was like watching the screensaver on a Windows 95 computer for however many hours that thing was.  I only "finished" it because I made it into a challenge (and had games on my phone, thank god).

I'm surprised that not many people have mentioned The Room in this thread. :lol: It has got to be the worst movie I have ever seen. It's so bad that it's good. If anyone is ever looking for a movie that's so terrible you'll laugh out loud, please consider watching this. A cinema near where I live does a showing off it every now and then where they encourage you to dress up and bring things to throw at the screen. It's good fun. You can see the best scenes on youtube, too, if you're keen to see what it's like. Very funny!

Edited by StormWizard212

Hmm. I don't usually have strong opinions on movies being bad-- usually if I didn't enjoy it, I consider it "meh" and move on. Even movies criticized as "bad" I can enjoy for different reasons-- I can dislike a certain aspect of it and be entertained with others. I really didn't like Lady Bird, though. I felt like it was all too much, too cliche, and the relationship doesn't get resolved in a way that felt satisfying. And the end about her name-- I didn't like that decision at all. It definitely fell flat for me. The Secret Life of Pets was kind of disappointing to me, too. I think it was hyped too much and I expected more from it. Cute, but definitely not what I expected. 

I really love horror movies, so those I get pretty critical about. The Haunting of Molly Hartley was dumb. I watched it a long time ago, but I remember being super annoyed about it. The House At the End of the Street was also pretty bad, imo. And I despise The Visit. It was not scary at all!! And the Lazarus Effect was so poorly written and executed. Plot didn't make sense, could have been way scarier and it was just...terrible. Wasted potential. 

In terms of a movie not following the original book, Blood and Chocolate is the worst. The only thing that even resembled the book was the fact that there were werewolves, and then the names of the characters. Everything else was completely different-- not even the same plot! As its own movie I still enjoyed it though. 

oh god. there's so many. the Twilight movies are up there, for sure, and i'm not just saying that because it's cool to hate on Twilight. they're just... bad.

the most recent Bad Movie that i've seen is the "horror" movie Wish Upon. it's not even so bad that it's good (like The Room, or Troll 2, or anything like that.) it's just... it's trash.

Many that a certain someone in my family checks out at the library a lot. There are some terribly boring movies out there and they never even glance at the back to judge before checking the movie out. At least its just from the library, honestly.

1 hour ago, Hazelbush360 said:

probably all the high school musicals... my friends were into them and I couldn't stand them

to enjoy them you just had to getcha, getcha head in the game, getcha, getcha, getcha head in the game

Anything with Adam Sandler (except Pixels) and Will Ferrell in it. I'm sorry if I'm insulting any fans out there but they suck at comedy.