Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Yesh, talk about your most hated movies here.

Mine would have to be the dreaded twilight. And no, i'm not anti-twilight. I read the books and loved them.

The reason i hate the movie is simple:

There is some sort of sparkly neanderthal with what looks like a billboard, train wreck and deck had a love in and created a forehead. I mean, come on. No wonder his face is so pale, his forehead blocks all the light from the rest of his face.

Besides the terrible actor that ish R-patz, the effects were absoultely terrible and it had dodgy music. like, the bit when the vampires come out the mist, the background music sounds like the bold and the beautiful soundtrack got hit by a truck.

RANT.

Anyways, it was overly dissappointing. Though i hold high hopes for Eclipse. New, dark director, wee!

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

It was a beautiful film, shame about the plot.

Worst movie I've ever seen: "Date Movie".

Worst movie idea I've ever heard about: "Twilight"

I actually haven't seen Twilight. I haven't bothered, and if I'll watch it, I'll do it just to mock RPattz for sounding like an alcoholic. It was doomed to go wrong. Maybe 'xept if Tim Burton did it. Tim Burton could have fixed it.

Worst movie: Bloodrayne. Don't watch it. Really.

I'm torn between Twilight and Barbie of Swan Lake.

Or maybe Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus. sleep.gif

I'm torn between Twilight and Barbie of Swan Lake.

Or maybe Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus. sleep.gif

Let's just say all of the Barbie movies are terrible, shall we?

Let's just say all of the Barbie movies are terrible, shall we?

This. smile.gif

Worst movie I've seen?

....... Dark Floors

hey i liked dark floors (big lordi fan biggrin.gif) worst movie ive ever seen is twilight it ruined vampires

Twilight. Looooooooooooooooooved the books. HATED the film Dx

Son of the Mask.

Really, it's just painful. And, I think, widely considered to be one of the worst movies ever made. It's even on a wiki page about worst films ever made (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worst_movies_ever). Although saying that I also happen to *like* a lot of films on that list, so take it with a pinch of salt if you will.

Avoid Son of the Mask. Like the plauge. In fact plauge might be more fun.

Any Carry on movie I think there a waste of Film! that and the early Bond films

Thank god for Danial Craig wub.gif

^^Ey, watch what you say about Bond! *smuggles Connery off to her room*

Anyway, checking out the list Tikindi mentioned...haha, wow. I had completely forgotten about Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever. I've seen worse movies, but never ones which were so widely marketed, starring marketable stars (at the time). I'm a rabid action movie fan, so explosions and face-kicking is my bread and butter. I fell asleep THREE TIMES during Ballistic, it was just so...uninteresting.

Troll 2 has transcended its badness and become the sort of legend of filmmaking fail it deserves to be. I've said before, nothing about this movie is done right. It's not even an actual sequel to Troll.

The Adventures of Pluto Nash stars one of my favorite actresses ever, Rosario Dawson. Not even she was worth that painful journey. It's a pity that it seems that no one in my group of friends but me sees big red alarm signs whenever Eddie Murphy stars in another movie.

I love Striptease and Showgirls in the same way I love Troll 2-they're just SO bad.

Edit: And in honor of this thread, I am about to go and watch The Room. Pray for mojo...

Edited by WereJace

hey i liked dark floors (big lordi fan biggrin.gif) worst movie ive ever seen is twilight it ruined vampires

I presonaly don't have anything against Lordi ( I was a fan, until they got WAY too much reputation and the kids came along)

However, the movie was horrible. Was there any point to it? Plot? Horror?

It just left you confused about what the heck was going on, why these characters, why now etc etc....

And the worst part was: They called it a horror movie, when there was absolutetly no horror in it. At all. It was just Lordi running around doing what their character's do. Being semi-scary to elder people.

P.S. Would you love a monster-man? cool.gif

The Twilight movie was bad. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes before I changed the channel.

Doomsday.

So so SO bad.

Oh and 28 Weeks Later. GET OUT.

Edited by Bramblyhuck

Those who quest for the truly, amazingly horrible, I cannot recommend The Room enough.

Doomsday.

So so SO bad.

Oh and 28 Weeks Later. GET OUT.

Ah, now see I liked those.

OTOH never, ever try watching the Crysis movie. It's just bad.

Also, Annie, I think you exemplify what many of us see as the problem with the Daniel Craig [non]Bond movies - they seem to have been made for people who didn't like the original Bond movies. While, yes, many of the people who weren't fans of Bond enjoy them most of us that were fans of the original Bond movies think they're terrible. They're Just. Not. Bond.

I find it quite amusing that all the local video stores refuse to file the Daniel Craig movies under 007. All the others are there, the Daniel Craig ones are filed seperately under their own titles. Shows my point about them not really being Bond.

Haunting In Connecticut, or whatever, that was pretty dire. And The Forgotten.

the animated Lord of the rings return of the king. It was horrible!

Just the sound of that made my eyes burn.