Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

I recently watched Sanctum, you know-- that "The Descent" knock-off with James Cameron's name on it-- and I thought it was pretty terrible. Some pretty cheesy actors, stupid mistakes being made over and over again, easily predictable plot...

I don't feel a movie has to be vomit-worthy to be called "terrible". Bad movies made with the intention of being bad (like anything from the studio "The Asylum") are obviously going to suck. I feel it's movies that try to be good but fail miserably are some of the worst.

Urrggghhh....I just found the Worst Movie of All Time on YouTube... search: Bug's Life rip off. It is THE worst movie out there - it looks like it was left in the early animation stages, characters are ugly, voice acting is bad, music sucks, it's just AWFUL. I can't believe they got that trash out on DVD...

Then there is The Reef: very stereotypical poorly animated movie, nothing unique about it, very predictable...Only a bit better than the aforementioned rip-off. Also on DVD...

Anything with Kristen Stewart, I don't mean to hate on her, but she is depressed in every single movie she has done and it ruins the movie.

The Last Airbender

I really love the TV show, but this movie ... after ten minutes I couldn't stand it any longer. I was too weak to suffer through the whole movie.

I want to erase the memory of it, I want to rip out my eyes!

user posted image

Edited by Gluria

There was a movie on netflix a while ago, named Taintlight. It was a HORRIBLE sploof of Twilight. And I mean horrble, I gave up after like ten minutes. It was just, so bad..

Birdemic.

The acting is just... I don't even know and the special effects are just animated GIF. birds.

You would have to look this up to see what I mean.

Birdemic.

The acting is just... I don't even know and the special effects are just animated GIF. birds.

You would have to look this up to see what I mean.

I agree the movie is just got awful > This is a scene from the movie

user posted image

The Incredible Hulk was awful IMO. Most of it was so impossible to follow, and the multiscreen affect was way overused.

The Last Airbender

I really love the TV show, but this movie ... after ten minutes I couldn't stand it any longer. I was too weak to suffer through the whole movie.

user posted image

This. I was such an Avatar fan, having seen all of the episodes a million times. I heard about the movie and I was very excited. I went to see it with my family (who had never seen the show) and they thought it was good, but it was trash to me. Dx

Snow White and the Huntsman sucked. Let's not even waste words on how horrible it was.

I'd say the worst I've ever seen was a movie made before 2000 which must have had a budget of a hundred bucks IF THAT. I can't remember the name, but it involved crappy looking skeletons and corny background music.

This. I was such an Avatar fan, having seen all of the episodes a million times. I heard about the movie and I was very excited. I went to see it with my family (who had never seen the show) and they thought it was good, but it was trash to me. Dx

Same thing happened to me :/

^jay and silent bob will be at your house to kick your ass shortly laugh.gif

Birdemic is the WORSE movie ever created.

everyone above me is wrong (except moondragon55).This is proven by science. It's worse than troll 2.

The first 11minutes is the main characters commute to work. YOU SEE HIM PUMPING GAS! AND SITTING IN TRAFFIC!!!!!111

birds don't even show up in the movie until about 45minutes in and when they finally DO show up ,it is a completely random scene where they are dive bombing the city.....listen carefully to this....they dive bomb the city....listen closely....they dive bomb the city MAKING AIRPLANE SOUNDS!!!

the band of main characters try to fend off the HORRIBLE cgi birds with WIRE HANGERS!

then they fire m14s at the sky for about 30 minutes.

to top the censorkip.gif stack of a movie off, the director decided to throw in completely obvious environmentalist lessons for no real reason. They say the birds are going mad(And dive bombing the city with airplane sounds) because of GLOBAL WARMING MUTATING THE BIRD FLU VIRUS!! (as a side note,they spit bird acid...this is why you protect the environment, co2 emissions and bird acid)

How does this movie end you may ask? Do they find a cure? does the military fight them off?

ALL WRONG ANSWERS!!

The birds LEAVE! they just fly off into the sunset(And the scene of them flying off lasts about 8 minutes. Its like the cameraman killed himself)

I dare any one of yous to sit down and endure this movie

If your brain hasn't melted out of your ears and you haven't gone insane and built a nest in your attic made kitchen ware,come back and tell me how right I am

Edited by padfoot

dead snow.

uuuugh so stupid.

"mm beer!"

the only understandable word in the movie. beer=universal?

The Last Airbender

user posted image

This. Over and over again.

I LOVED Avatar, and I am equally in love with The Legend of Korra. When I saw the movie, I thought, "This is going to be great!" I walked out after the first half hour. I think what really made me mad was that Aang wasn't even pronounced right, and that Katara and Sokka didn't even look ANYTHING like Katara and Sokka. It broke my heart.

And they chose the worst actor for Zuko.

It was directed by M Night Shyamalan, what did you expect?

I hated the Splice and I recently watched Jason Strand in Crank 1 & 2

Now mind you I love Jason Strand's action movies like The Mechanic but Crank made him look like an idiot.

I avoided Avatar the Last Airbender because I had a feeling that it wasn't going to make me a happy person since I was such a big fan of the show. I see that I was correct in my assumptions.

The worst movie I ever saw was Battleship that came out this year. I literally fell asleep during the movie at the theatre...well almost and that never happens to me. The acting on most of the actors was horrible. Why it was so bad, too, for me was because they tried to be a serious movie. Sure there are other movies that are bad or worse but, they are kind of supposed to be bad because they are either low budget or you just know they are one of those stupid kind of movies.

Edited by eaw62995

Syriana.

I was so bored watching it that I completely switched off. Don't even remember what happens except (a) it involves petrol and deserts and (cool.gif George Clooney is killed by a missile.

I am stunned that you think someone having their fingernails pulled out is boring. And a bit afraid of what you might find not boring. Unless I'm getting movies mixed up, but I don't think I am. Perhaps squeamish, but definitely not boring. Syriana's a movie that's intended to make people think, and in my opinion, it's really well done.

Agreeing with the people saying that Eragon was a horrible movie... I don't even like the books, but the movie takes the series to a whole new level of bad.

Edited by Layn

I am stunned that you think someone having their fingernails pulled out is boring. And a bit afraid of what you might find not boring. Unless I'm getting movies mixed up, but I don't think I am. Perhaps squeamish, but definitely not boring. Syriana's a movie that's intended to make people think, and in my opinion, it's really well done.

Agreeing with the people saying that Eragon was a horrible movie... I don't even like the books, but the movie takes the series to a whole new level of bad.

Oh god, I totally forgot about that. I had my face hidden behind a pillow. But yes, I did find the actual movie boring. Not just particular scenes - like, I was pretty disengaged after the first ten minutes or so. I know people probably enjoy it, but those just aren't my kinds of movies. :x

And I also agree. Eragon was terrible. They said the author actually helped in the filming process and well, I'm not entirely sure why he let them do the things they did. Money? Hmm.

TRON was horrendous. We. Can't. Have. One. Reciprocal. Conversation. In. This. Movie.!

I do hope you're not thinking about the original here. That movie was utterly groundbreaking in it's day.

I agree the movie is just got awful > This is a scene from the movie

user posted image

It looks... so awful that I MUST watch it. /guilty pleasure for really bad movies

Edited by lightbird

New Moon was the worst of the twilight movies

This. I saw part of it at a friend's house and fell asleep halfway-through.

Eragon and Avatar are <3! But you wanna know an awful movie, canon-wise? Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. RDJ is NOT Sherlock Holmes! And Watson is too squeamish! xd.png

Killer Tomatoes

Seriously... the tomatoes kill

/user/hitsugaya133[/url

~Scroll spam removed~

Edited by _Z_