Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

ThanksKilling.... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129441/?ref_=sr_1 about killer turkeys. Well I sat through 5 minutes I think...I don't like watching movies that are bad but I guess the other one counts...forget it's name. Ah here it is "Buried": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462758/ ....Watched it because maybe the end would be worth watching...no no it's not.

Edited by shovedtbh

I hated that movie- and Old Yeller. Dog movies always seem to end in death. sad.gif

Uggggh, yes. It's surprising how crappy they managed to make The Red Fern Grows. It's not like the book was crappy. =U

Prometheus - hands down.

I had such high hopes and when I read Damon Lindeloef in the credits I knew I should have run. The pictures at first were pretty but then the 'characters' appeared.

And then they began to talk.

If I hadn't been with 5 other people in the theatre I would have seriously left.

Just user posted image

Avatar the last airbender, definitely. It takes some serious talent to screw up great series like that.

As far as Twilight goes, I find movies to be much better then books. And if Meyer wasn't messing with production that much, movies would have been passable. Still, the fact that movies are better then their original source tells a lot, especially since it's always the other way around.

Lets see... Shark Boy and Lava Girl burned my eyes. Not to mention the Twilight Saga.

Agreed with Twilight, but I honestly really liked Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Maybe just because I like superhero movies, but I found it pretty entertaining.

I recently rewatched Stuart Little (the live action one) because I remember liking it when I was like 9... So bad... The plot was so unbelievable it was almost funny. The acting wasn't that great either.

Prometheus - hands down.

I had such high hopes and when I read Damon Lindeloef in the credits I knew I should have run. The pictures at first were pretty but then the 'characters' appeared.

And then they began to talk.

If I hadn't been with 5 other people in the theatre I would have seriously left.

Just user posted image

oh GOD yes! That film made me rage in ways I never thought possible.

My personal vote for worst movie, however, would have to go to The Room. Sweet Primus, that movie was beyond bad.

And the movie I thought was going to be bad but wound up being awesome? Troll Hunter. Seriously - A-MAZ-ING. Dry humor abounds. Loved it

The most annoying movie ever is "Goldmember" from the Austin Powers series. That movie wins hands down dry.gif

Charlie's Angels

Kick-***

Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows 1 and 2, specially 2) rolleyes.gif

And any horror film about spirits, paranormal and such things. They're scarier than zombies, actual evil vampires, and other monsters.

Edited by Slytherin7

Probably "the Village", it probably would have done alot.png better if it stuck with the real concept, instead of ruining it by exposed certain things and changing around the whole plot. ( Not to mention they basicly killed the main character half an hour into the movie) <-- could ruin it for some people

The Legend of the Guardians wasn't very good either. I mean, it might have looked good to someone who didn't read the books, but I've read the series. I was amazed at how much they screwed it up, they excluded important characters and parts of the plot. For me, every detail into the story counts, and they pretty much took out chapters, books, and the events that really made the books as awesome as they were.

Edited by Skystorm

The Bourne Legacy. Watched the first half an hour, then had to go find something else to do. I -tried- to make myself care about the characters, but just couldn't.

Edited by Falls

Any Movie With Adam Sandler In It.

The Jokes In His Movies Are WAY To Corny And He Is Not That Funny Or Good.

I might get beaten up for this, but: Titanic

I hate this movie. It's just so endlessly boring. Whenever I see parts of it I scream "Die already!" in the end and he still clings on to that stupid door.

I really don't get why people are so crazy about it.

I might get beaten up for this, but: Titanic

I hate this movie. It's just so endlessly boring. Whenever I see parts of it I scream "Die already!" in the end and he still clings on to that stupid door.

I really don't get why people are so crazy about it.

I Admit You Have A Fair Point.

EVERYONE Knows The Story, Even My 5 Year Old Niece, So A Lot Of People Just Want Them To Die Early On So They Dont Have To Wait 2.5-3 Hours To Watch The Boat Sink.

I Still Like The Movie Though.

About a week ago, my online friends and I were watching Tentacolino (a.k.a. In Search of the Titanic) and it was a pretty awful animated film.

The plot sucked, the characters were awful, they didn't bother finding the Titanic until the very end, there were plenty of things that made no sense, and there was the dog-faced octopus.

Avatar the last Airbender (the series was SOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCH BEEEEETTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRR I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH) and Kiara the brave, watched that on a livestream tongue.gif

Millennium (1989). I watched it many many years ago and in all those years I have never seen another film so awful in so many ways. It's very awfulness has burned it into my brain.

"Dear God, No!"

Yes, that is the name of the film. And, no, you shouldn't watch it. Annyoingly it had that feeling that it *could* have been 'so-bad-it's-good', while managing to stay in the realms of just 'bad'.