Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Hmmm...I have seen a lot of movies I hate. Hop, Yogi Bear, The Wild, Rio, the list goes on.

I enjoyed Rio. But Yogi Bear was awful. And so was Zookeeper. It was a cute idea, and parts of it were ok, but the movie as a whole was terrible.

Oh lord, Madagascar 2 was awful. I'd never wanted to walk out of a movie theater right in the middle of the movie before, it was just so utterly boring. I liked the first one, but Dreamworks really has trouble knowing when to stop.

More recently, I absolutely hated watching Hugo. The kids just can't act. The sad part is you can tell the people who thought it up really wanted it to be a good movie. The cinematography and overall design was gorgeous, but then you get to the story and characters... Wanted to walk out of that one too.

Land of the Lost: Hardly makes sense, terrible and annoying.

Twilight: 'nuff said.

Almost all Disney Channel shows-based movies. I can't stand them.

Twilight.

Yes, a guy was actually dragged to see that dumb movie.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Eragon was pretty bad in my opinion. Harry potter 6 was bad as well (I like the books and the other movies, but that one movie in particular was just not good.)

I don't like the Twilight movies either, but I can tolerate the books. While the whole sparkly vampire thing is bad, it is still a decent book. just not as a movie. tongue.gif

Edited by Qualeo

Quest for Camelot and Star Chaser. Both animated, both horrible. I still cringe.

worst movie I've ever seen...

it's a tie between my super ex-girlfriend and the charlie and the chocolate factory movie with Johnny Depp don't get me wrong I like Johnny Depp but that movie was awful

Hmmmmm.. I honestly hated Alien: Resurrection. Fun to watch, just stupid as a sequel.

Alien 3, another fun-to-watch, but I believe the death of Hicks & Newt made it an idiotic sequel as well.

I don't like any movie where it is too dark to see what is going on. Yes, I know it is supposed to make it more dramatic/scary, but I can't tell what is happening half the time.

Starship Troopers 3. Saw about 15 minutes of it (containing terrible special effects and even more appalling acting) before turning it off.

Kung Pow. Had a couple of amusing moments, but generally full of OTT crude humour. I probably would've enjoyed it more if I were boy going through puberty, or perhaps drunk - which is not the mark of a good film.

March of the Dinosaurs. It was hardly believable at multiple points (Carnivore continuing to chase little dinosaur while on fire and with a volcano erupting in the distance), the CGI looked bad most of the time, the main dinosaur is irritatingly anthropromorphised, the commentary is dull, the entire movie is just boring. There are only a few good parts. I watched it once, now I almost fall asleep after the first fifteen minutes.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Sgt. Bilko with Steve Martin.

Jude.

Never have I ever watched a more painful movie.

If you ever want to feel absolutely terrible about everything for a solid two hours, watch Jude.

Vampire's Suck.

I'm pretty sure I literally lost brain cells watching it, it could have been SO much better.

Eragon was pretty bad in my opinion. Harry potter 6 was bad as well (I like the books and the other movies, but that one movie in particular was just not good.)

I don't like the Twilight movies either, but I can tolerate the books. While the whole sparkly vampire thing is bad, it is still a decent book. just not as a movie. tongue.gif

and Eragon, I couldn't believe how much they butchered the book with this ****tastic movie.

Seriously though! Esme looks like a dwarf from lord of the rings but taller and beardless!

And R-patz *shudders* UGH! So ugly...\

But I Lolled at the movie it was so bad.

Percy Jackson- the books are good- the film? utter censorkip.gif!

Facing the Giants. So awful, now I'm going to go into a curl up into a ball and cry for remembering it.

Where the Wild Things Are....... swear it wanted to chuck my soda at the screen....

Eragon was the worst book-interpreted movie of all time. I adored the books but the movie was just sad....

Twilight. Never seen it, but you couldn't pay me a million dollars to. (HARRY POTTER FAN ALL THE WAY)

Edited by Moonbeam22

I don't remember what it's called... but it was a film where these toddlers had their own gangs or something. The Rascals? Something like that. Mum made me watch it with her and oh my god, we stopped after 15 minutes of poor cinematic torture. xd.png

Are you talking about The Little Rascals perhaps? I used to love that movie when I was a kid but now it just gets on my nerves. lol

One of the worst movies I've seen recently has got to be Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia. DO NOT WATCH IT! The plot was horrible, the action wasn't very fluid, and a random crew member popped up in one of the scenes. I mean, seriously, is it that hard to do a retake when you notice one of your crew members is in the shot? It's not even like the director and actors could play it off. The scene was in the middle of a Colombian village, with actors dressed in fatigues, weapons at the ready, and a guy in a bright orange safety vest is in the background. WTH?!

Eragon.

Reasons:

- Unable to continue to second book now

- Dwarven Star did not break

- No dwarves

- No twins

- They were supposed to be fighting inside a mountain, in the movie they are outside.

- No Joed, No Teirm

- No Solembum

- No prophecies about his future

- No scar down Eragon's back required for the ritual in Ellesmera.

That movie is not worthy of the name Eragon in my opinion.