Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Drag me to... "heck" was pretty bad :\

I wanted to cry because of the boredom :<

Hmm.. Let's see.

Oh, Prom night was horrible. 40 year olds acting as teens o.o PUH-LEASE!!!

Showing my age here...Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park.

Yes, Kiss the rock band. Dear lord.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus. This is the worst movie I've ever come across. The acting was flat and one-dimensional; you can tell their horror is faked, and the ending is ridiculous. Most SyFy channel original movies are pretty bad too. And Eragon and Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief are really bad for veering WAAAAAY of track from the storyline.

The Last Airbender. I was in love with the series (now I'm in love with Korra) when it aired but seeing the movie made me cry (quite literally). It just insulted everything I loved about the series. I hope they don't make sequels.

My mom said Looper was a difficult movie to understand, it was diffucult listening to it.

I agree with Dragon Wars, the only dragon in that movie was at the end.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakle because the first one was okay, but did they really need to make 2 more?

Bambi 2 and Tarzan 2; who looked at that and thought: "Oh, we need to show what happened in between them growing up."

I really can't stand The Polar Express or Happy Feet. If anyone even mentions those titles, I get irritable.

I also didn't like Avatar (the one with the blue alien people). I usually like movies like that, but I really couldn't get into it.

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortant Event and Beowulf: I wanted to rip out my eyeballs and ears when I was watching them.

Meet the Spartans was also horrible

The Last Airbender... nuff said.

Aherm! I mean... what? I have no knowledge of this movie. Probably because the Earth King summoned me to Lake Laogai and erased it from my brain... for which I am thankful.

Twi---gah.

The Ruins <---very fitting tittle ....what did i just watch dry.gif

The Village...seriously? I just toss 2 hour of my life down the drain...for that mad.gif . Among other horrid shows out there.

Edited by Lysian

Last night I watched Monster Ark with my parents. It's meant to be a horror, but we were laughing all through the movie. The monster looked so fake, the story was full of cliches and was highly predictable, the humor was out of place, the writing was horrible, the acting was bland and I'm lost for words by this point.

In short, it was bad.

This masterpiece is called BIRDEMIC: Shock and Terror.

It's hands down a walking, hilarious movie disaster.

Jontron did a great review of it, actually it's 10x more entertaining than the movie itself.

It had like a $500 budget, no lie.

You can tell.

I really recommend it for bad movie nights.

This masterpiece is called BIRDEMIC: Shock and Terror.

It's hands down a walking, hilarious movie disaster.

Jontron did a great review of it, actually it's 10x more entertaining than the movie itself.

It had like a $500 budget, no lie.

You can tell.

I really recommend it for bad movie nights.

. (Note: Mature language)

Actually, technically the worst I've seen would be The Last Airbender, just because it did absolutely nothing right at any point, there was no emotion at all, and the characters were little more than human props and had absolutely zero of the immense charm of their cartoon counterparts.

At least Human Centipede 2 actually did what I assume it was meant to, even if that was to be completely disgusting to the point I absolutely never want to see it again.

My previous post did say HC2 was the worst, though, on the grounds that if I had to choose one of these two movies to never watch again, it would unquestionably be that one.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

Actually, technically the worst I've seen would be The Last Airbender, just because it did absolutely nothing right at any point, there was no emotion at all, and the characters were little more than human props and had absolutely zero of the immense charm of their cartoon counterparts.

This^ and:

Twillight. Self-explanitory.

Well Here's my review of Jennifer's Body Lol

Well if you like boobs blood and bad acting, Jennifer's Body is the movie for you. I am not even a half hour in to the movie and I had to pause it so I didn't get brain damage. From what I can tell it is the worst movie I have seen personally. I'm debating on weather I should even finish this movie it's so bad. In my family we have a rule if you go in 15 minutes and it doesn't grab your attention or looks b-rated move on. This one broke both parts of this rule in twice/three times the time. Whoever thought this movie up should be shot. So here it is, 30-45 minutes in and I want to go shoot myself, but instead I'm gonna make myself lunch and go on to the next movie set, the ridick trilogy.

Also I find that "Twilight, enough said" being posted 2-3 times on every page of this is a little redundant. If you really saw the movies or a movie of the twilight saga, give a reason because in all honesty the thing is, the Author was having writers remorse and that is what ruined the movies. If you actually read up on things you'd have known that. The books where ok, she tried to remake something most people had set ways in. I know I am likely to get hate male over this, but if you didn't read the books you'd like the movie, if you weren't so bent on the "twilight sucks" parade you would have liked the movie, I am not in any way a twilight fan but don't just say you hate it because you hate it give a reason.

I have however seen 3 of the 4 movies, once lol. Would I watch them again, maybe. Do I like admitting it? No. But if you're gonna hate on something give a damn reason, not some drone in a product line blindly hating.

Harold and Krumer Go To White Castle....worst thing I've had the misfortune of seeing, though I hate all of the "we're going to make drug/alcohol/etc jokes all the time because that's comedy right?"-type movies that are so common now...

The Last Airbender was abysmal, failure at being even a movie, let alone a movie based on a series that it butchered. The pacing was terrible, they jumped around way too fast in an attempt to cover a lot of things, and the acting was horrendous as stated above.

Though a winner for a movie I literally could not survive even with Mystery Science Theater 3000: Santa Claus vs The Martians. Not even funny commentary could make me sit through the entire thing. Even worse than Manos: The Hands of Fate...

Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer was just awful... I'm sorry I watched it.

It wasn't all that bad....

Also I find that "Twilight, enough said" being posted 2-3 times on every page of this is a little redundant. If you really saw the movies or a movie of the twilight saga, give a reason because in all honesty the thing is, the Author was having writers remorse and that is what ruined the movies. If you actually read up on things you'd have known that. The books where ok, she tried to remake something most people had set ways in. I know I am likely to get hate male over this, but if you didn't read the books you'd like the movie, if you weren't so bent on the "twilight sucks" parade you would have liked the movie, I am not in any way a twilight fan but don't just say you hate it because you hate it give a reason.

I have however seen 3 of the 4 movies, once lol. Would I watch them again, maybe. Do I like admitting it? No. But if you're gonna hate on something give a damn reason, not some drone in a product line blindly hating.

Terrible pacing, awkward writing, lazy special effects, careless recasting of major roles between films, some very limp acting by the leads.

But Twilight isn't the worst movie I've ever seen. That's probably Tempo or The Last Airbender.

Terrible pacing, awkward writing, lazy special effects, careless recasting of major roles between films, some very limp acting by the leads.

But Twilight isn't the worst movie I've ever seen. That's probably Tempo or The Last Airbender.

Thank you, Those are all good reasons to dislike or even hate a movie. ^.^

I haven't seen Tempo or The Last Airbender.

I wan't much in to Avatar (animated series) so I never watched the movie.

Tempo on the other hand I've never hurd of, so I might need to watch that one just to see how bad it is.

Lol I enjoy torturing myself when my fiance is at work with at least one bad movie in the week.

My mom was having a "family movie night" *rolls eyes* and made us watch a movie called Where the Red Fern Grows. The 1970s version. The only reason why I didn't die of boredom was because the main character was sort of hot lol.

Edited by prettyfrostdragon

Thank you, Those are all good reasons to dislike or even hate a movie. ^.^

I haven't seen Tempo or The Last Airbender.

I wan't much in to Avatar (animated series) so I never watched the movie.

Tempo on the other hand I've never hurd of, so I might need to watch that one just to see how bad it is.

Lol I enjoy torturing myself when my fiance is at work with at least one bad movie in the week.

If you really insist, this is the Tempo I was referring to. It's fairly standard for terrible movies, mostly in the realm of awful, awful casting.

My mom was having a "family movie night" *rolls eyes* and made us watch a movie called Where the Red Fern Grows. The 1970s version. The only reason why I didn't die of boredom was because the main character was sort of hot lol.

I hated that movie- and Old Yeller. Dog movies always seem to end in death. sad.gif