Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

The worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life? That would be "The Forgotten". It's absolutely the worst written, directed, worst everything I've ever seen.

The only exciting part of that entire move was the five seconds of car crash. It's literally the only movie I've ever thought of getting up in the middle of to go demand my money back.

YES. It's that bad.

The Fantastic Mr. Fox is ranking up pretty high... how sad, too, my parents and sister adored that book. I can only vaguely remember it being read to me at age three and four. But the movie was just bad in all respects. ALL OF THEM.

My friend showed me a REALLY bad movie. It's called 'Birdemic: Shock and Terror'. The acting was horrible, the effects were horrible, the plot was horrible, the ending was horrible, EVERYTHING was horrible! It's so fun to make fun of bad movies though. Our comments throughout the movie were hilarious. xd.png

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Oh dear. I know what you mean. The books were entertaining and funny, but the movie was so terrible! Practically NOTHING was kept true to the books, from Annabeth's hair colour to their ages (how there can be a prophecy about them turning sixteen, when it looks like they're already past that, I have no idea). Not to mention that nearly all of the minor characters and plot points in the book were missing from the film. The acting was terrible, too.

This. They completly changed the whole plot... finding the pearls was just a small part in the book. I'll have to admit, it was a good movie... If you've never read the book.

well, the worst one, that i watched is the Tree of Life, the graphics and the special effects were very good, but it didn't have much of a story in it, yes, it had a story, but it's just like normal life, nothing actually exciting like action or anything, just plain old life

why do they even have movies where they just have nice special effects that don't even have a stable plot??? WHY GOD WHY???? sad.gif

Salo, or the 120 days of Sodom.

We were doing an assignment on fascism, torture and so on and watched a portion of it. I immediately threw up. That movie's so screwed in so many ways.

Salo, or the 120 days of Sodom.

We were doing an assignment on fascism, torture and so on and watched a portion of it. I immediately threw up. That movie's so screwed in so many ways.

Trust me, the original written work is probably worse. The Maquis de Sade had the reputation he did for a reason. It doesn't suprise me that the movie is screwed.

I'm happy to see The Human Centipede mentioned....

I just saw The Seed of Chucky for the first time and oh my lord was that freaking awful. Biggest waste of time ever.

I should probably throw up anything that Adam Sandler has been in recently as well as Kevin James and especially anything they've been in together.

Just Go With It started out with potential and than it just got ridiculous and unbelievable and eventually just plan weird. Grown Ups....don't think anything needs to be said there. Couples Retreat....*sigh* I'm ready to give up on those guys. I haven't seen Zookeeper yet and I'm not planning to.

Knowing with Nicholas Cage, at first it seemed like it'd be good so my mom picked it up; wrong! It was totally boring and the ending was out of nowhere! Don't ever watch it!

11:14 - Similar reasons as Knowing, it seemed like it'd be good but it isn't. The plot is totally misleading, it says a town works together to cover up a murder; but in reality a girl is cheating on her boyfriend he ends up dead while they're at the cemetery doing funny business. So she goes to frame enough guy, which leads to a whole bunch of stuff. She ends up dead; and the guy she was going to run away with he gets arrested by the cops.

The Twilight Saga - I actually really like the books, but the movies were a bit of a let down; the only movie I've seen that was bases on a book that I liked was Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder.

Transformers (the new movies) - They are flat out disgusting, I hate the way they did it; all three movies. It was way too crude for my taste, and seemed way too mouthy. I'm a proud Transformers G1 geek; and thoroughly disappointed in the new movies.

Advice: If you want to watch Twilight, go ahead; but don't, I repeat DON'T ever watch the other five! Yes, I'm including the sequels to Transformers in that last sentence.

Edited by Smoke_Thief

Eragon. I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT AROUND 14 EUROS ON THIS! The acting is horrendous and it lied even more than politicians. mad.gif

And The Legend of Sudsakorn. I was 'What is this I don't even...WTF?' through the whole movie. The only reason I bought it that it was cheap and the cover looked cool.

The Last Airbender didn't live up to my expetations either.

The best movie, however, is Pride & Prejudice, the 2005 movie. Marvelous acting. sleep.gif It proves that romance movies can be good without stupid, forced 'comedy' and people eating each other's faces like two greasy walruses. There were real emotions.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

I guess that would be Eragon.

I think it's supposed to be the movie to a book, but the book called "Eragon" that I read hadn't really much to do with this thing of a movie. Gaaaah.

Also, the Harry Potter movies, especially 5 and 6.

In the 5th movie, when Sirius (my favorite character of the series) died, I laughed. Really. Sooo bad.

HP 7 1+2 were good the best of all.

There are lots of bad movies I saw, but those are the ones I can remeber right now.

Hmmm... I'd have to say that the worst movie I've seen would be Transmorphers. It's basically a cheap knock-off of Transformers. The graphics were horrible and unrealistic. They didn't even use real fire. dry.gif Please, save your money if you ever thought of buying or renting this film.

Er. HP2 would have to be somewhere up there. By the midlde parts of it, I wanted to scream out loud, "THIS MOVIE IS SO DARN LONG AND BOOOORING!!!! MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPP GLKSADHGLA;'", but I didn't, because good manners are nice.

All the other HPs are awesome.

Igor. My eyes are still smoking.

17 Again. 'Nuff said...

The Matrix Revolutions--or at least the last 40 minutes of it. e___e

Edited by fargin

Nicholas Cage will take any part. I don't think he even reads the plots first. That, or he has no shame.

And what's that awful 'drama' with Matt Damon in it? Its literally the first movie I refused to watch past about 20 minutes in.

Vampires Suck. -Shiver- I honestly can not see the humor in that movie. There's so much to make fun of in the Twilight series but... just no.

Let's just say all of the Barbie movies are terrible, shall we?

irk they were great... when i was 5

Oh I hate that. That reminds me of Blood and Chocolate. It's an awesome werewolf story but the book and the movie have entirely different settings and endings. It was freaky...

I know, they were pretty much different stories altogether. However, that being said, I enjoyed them both as their own separate entities |D

I love her! Heck, I'd propose to her... if I could find her and not get arrested for stalking.

That's what I thought about that comment, too xd.png I love Milla! She's hot beyond belief. Sure, her spoken acting isn't exactly the most amazing thing I've ever seen (though there have been a few movies where she was quite exceptional), but her physical and facial expression...Holygoddamn. That woman is an awesome action actress.

The Golden Compass.

They didn't just kill the plot. They chopped it into small bits then dropped a nuclear weapon on the bits.

They shouldn't have killed the plot to satisfy a potential religious audience viewer group.

Edited by Layn

The Golden Compass.

They didn't just kill the plot.  They chopped it into small bits then dropped a nuclear weapon on the bits.

They shouldn't have killed the plot to satisfy a potential religious audience viewer group.

And they also stopped half way through the actual book story. I saw the movie before I read the book (didn't know it existed before then) and after I got past what WAS the ending of the movie, I was like, "Uh...there's more?"

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Recently watched the Piranha remake, and it was so silly it was hilarious =o A good example of the growing number of horror movies that become a cliched self-mockery, and while it's absolutely killing the genre, I'll be damned if they aren't entertaining.

One scene had a guy rip off a boat motor and use it as a weapon against the fish. I guess it was solar powered or something and didn't need gas, trololol =)

All movies are good when you're younger than 10.

Space Jam.

Vampires Suck is terrible. Yet, compared to Twilight, it's a million times better.

Hoodwinked. (Although the children's book, which was about something completely different, was good.)

Batman and Robin.

I really hate it when movies are different in some way from the books they're based on- oh wait, I forgot every creator ever thinks this is a good idea. Oh yeah. I truly enjoy it when you slowly ruin something just because you want to 'keep it fresh', even though you're fully aware that this almost never works or is completely noticeable! How wonderful and exciting!

The only thing bad things are good for are being made fun of, unless you butcher that fun.

Hop

the one about the easter bunny and the guy..

too fast and they totaly snicker doodled it up from the preview...

percy jackson and the olmpians the lightning theif

they totaly ditched the plot of the book...and annabeth has freaking blonde hair..GET IT RIGHT MOVIE PEOPLEZ!!!