Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

The Black Stallion and Percy Jackson and the Olympians or whatever the movie is called were terrible, partly because the ages were messed up. The kid in in the Black Stallion annoyed me so much I wanted to die, and whatever anyone else says, it wasn't 'heartwarming' or anything. It was just pathetic and annoying.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians wasn't as bad, but they messed up on a few things that made the movie terrible. Number one: the actor that played Percy was too old. Really, people, there's a difference between a twelve-year-old and a teenager. Another thing is that they completely butchered the plot by cutting out Kronos and Ares, and made the pearls too important. They also changed Grover's Searchers License into his 'horns' which is just stupid.

But without a doubt the worst film I've ever seen was The Last Airbender. When I first saw it I thought it was great, but as soon as I saw the cartoon I realized that really, the director took a great cartoon, chopped it up into little pieces with Kronos's scythe (from Percy Jackson and the Olympians), burned the pieces, blew up the ashes with Zeus's master bolt (again from Percy Jackson and the Olympians- I loved the book, hated the movie), and sent whatever was left of it out of the galaxy. They compacted 20 episodes of pure plot into 90 minutes of failure.

Oh there are numerous horrible movies I've seen over time. But at the moment I'm still marvelling over how god awful the Clannad movie made by Toei Animation truly is.

I mean, it's an absolutely gorgeous story, with beautiful character development and tear jerking scenes that bring such build up.

What do I get? Derp faces, out of character portrayals, QUALITY animation(looks like it's literally made in windows movie maker.), and the story being changed around, almost as if they only skimmed the visual novel or KyoAni's rendition.

It's...bad. Really, really bad.

The Alphabet Killer.

That was one of the very few, if not the only, film that left such a bad impression on me, that I had to instantly watch something else to make me forget it. Let me count the ways:

The main character is bland, forgettable and an absolutely horrible human being. She goes around treating everyone horribly, including the ONE person who trusted her after she came back to the force. She's said to be insane, yet she acts more like she has some sort of high mental disability then actual insanity. She tries to kill herself for no reason, or at least, none of which is explained in the movie. She goes around doing stupid things for stupid reasons yet never gets anything done. The secondary characters are entirely forgettable as well. Even the Villain, who I seen coming a mile away, was entirely stereotyped and forgettable.

The Plot is out of this world stupid. First of all, if you're going to make your story about an actual unsolved murder, you better make it at least based around the actual murders. They don't. Instead, they skip around and drop this weird Ghost thing, which they also never explain. Like I said before, the main character just runs around doing nothing, which leads to a dragged out and really stupid plot. Which finishes on a REALLY stupid climax. They spend the good part of the movie doing nothing, then they simply throw on a 'OH look, here's the killer lol' at the end with this really weak fight scene with absolutely no tension to it. And then, bam, nothing happens. The killer isn't caught. The cops don't know who it is. And the main character is, apparently, stuck in a psych ward on a large amount of drugs for all of her life.

The movie also has this dark and gritty tone to it. Or at least, I think that's where they were going. Instead, I felt like I needed to clean the screen and add some lights to it. And, it was weirdly 'artsy' for no apparent reason.

What a horrible, horrible movie. I can't believe I wasted my life watching that. I've never been so disappointed in my life.

1. Swamp Shark

Hands down the worst movie I ever saw and the shark hated black people. I'm serious. And I've seen A LOT of really bad movies.

I don't know why I watched the whole thing but I think it was because I was morbidly fascinated with how it was a worse movie experience than Plan 9 in just about every way. It made Deep Blue Sea look like it could skip the Oscars and go right to the Nobel Peace prize. Don't get me wrong, Deep Blue Sea was awful (minus the Morgan Freeman speech where he gets eaten of course xd.png). It's just Swamp Shark was literally that bad. Btw the plot was shark goes around eating people especially black people. Again I am not joking.

Runner ups would have to be:

2. Zombie Strippers (I'm dead serious they made it)

3. Dragon Wars (I thought this 1 was so bad it was funny actually)

4. Plan 9

5. Anything with "Hangover" in the title

6. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Edited by TheShadowFreak

Has anyone seen Rare Exports (From The Land Of The Original Santa Claus)? Because that is some scary, messed up stuff.

My thoughts when I was watching Rare Exports:

That's weird

OMG! SCARY! AAAHHH!!!

That's messed up

AAAHHH!!! SCARYSCARYSCARY!!

That's really messed up

SCARY!! AAAHHHH!!!

Pffft, who are you fooling, the kid's gonna stay alive

OHNOES!! SCARY!

Nothing is going to happen to the kid

OH MY GOD THEY ARE GOING TO KILL THE KID NNOOOO!!!

Now that is really messed up

I know that they are not human and deserve to be punished but that is really messed up

I am never going to sleep again

IDK about the movie quality, I'm going to let the others judge. It wasn't a bad movie, I guess. Just scary and messed up.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Vampires Suck is terrible. Yet, compared to Twilight, it's a million times better.

Ah, Vampires Suck is purposely terribly =) It's a parody of something even more terrible. :3

The Last Airbender. Shyamalan destroyed the story. Next runner up for me is Eragon. Even though the books were really bad, the movie just made it even worse. Like leaving fresh garbage out in the sun too long and letting it rot.

Edited by Jackal

Battle of LA the worst scyfy movie ever. No explanation of plot anywhere in this film No saving points at all. You think they are giving you a reason for something and you get nothing but more randomness the makers probally thought was cool but actually causes it to make less sense. The thing that makes me the angriest is they give it practically the same name as another movie so you pay money for it thinking you're getting another movie.

You guys are exaggerating. Imagine the horror of having to sit through a movie with 100 screaming, incredibly stupid 14 year-old fangirls that give you a headache every time the protagonist comes up on the screen. Don't watch Justin Bieber: Never say Never, and I mean EVER. It's a frikkin' documentary about a 16 year old! What kind of stuff can you say about a frikkin' 16 year old?!

Oh let's not forget about some VERY annoying singing chipmunks..

And they also stopped half way through the actual book story. I saw the movie before I read the book (didn't know it existed before then) and after I got past what WAS the ending of the movie, I was like, "Uh...there's more?"

Same here. I liked the movie (didn't know the books existed 'till I found and read them) until I read the book, gah. They shortened it too much ._.

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. It's so cheesy and horrible it's famous e.e. I watched it for like 1 minute then went back to the actual TV.

The Wiggles was better, I'd rather watch that. And;

I. Hate. The. Wiggles.

Just Go With It started out with potential and than it just got ridiculous and unbelievable and eventually just plan weird. Grown Ups....don't think anything needs to be said there. Couples Retreat....*sigh* I'm ready to give up on those guys. I haven't seen Zookeeper yet and I'm not planning to.

Zookeeper is good, better than Just Go With It. That made purely no sense. Consider watching it, it's a comedy... but slightly more for kids. Or family. Gah. What the heck, it's for everyone >:D.

The Box was terrible. So was the Pery Jackson movie. never read the books was forced to see the movie it was terrible. I was also forces to see How to Train your Dragon. hated it. no offense but I wish the guy wouldve died at the end. o and I also was forced to see avatar the last airbender and I hated it so much. never bothered to see avatar. who cares about blue people?

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod.

Avatar is one of the best movies I've seen *slaps* go see it, now! *cough* Uhhh.

HTTYD Was good, I liked it. Hiccup was meant to have a wierd name and be... slightly... idiotic. However, all the books in the series were horrible. Read How to break a Dragon's Heart, I can't say anything about it. I hope there are no sequels to it. I hated the short 20 minute Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon, no more sequels please!

Edited by XWolfieX

Eragon

Twilight

both were based on books i had enjoyed reading and the movies pretty much wrecked my fond memories of the books

Eragon pretty much sucked :\

As in the movie, not the books. The books are awesome xd.png

Mona Dick was an terriable movie. It started off well but then the whale looked really fake and it ran off with someone's leg so I was like "Umm... I'm not gonna watch a poor piece of junk" -switches channel-

Aduction or however you spell it.

Awful movie. Just awful.

Meet the Spartans! I'm not going to watch that one ever again.. It was a complete and total waist of time! And I do love comedy! But that's not comedy anymore that's just patethic.. And there wasn't even a storyline in it.. Just one 'joke' after the other..

Also I can't stand The Wicker Man..

When I started watching it I thought it would be a nice movie.. But when the movie went on it just became more and more sickminded.. Especially the end.. I had sleepless nights that week.. And that doesn't often happen to me.

I looked back a few (okay, several) pages and was surprised to see people said Where the Wild Things Are. I found it well crafted, with beautiful music and brilliant actors. I will agree that the movie does come off as depressing, but Jonze pointed out that he was not making a children's movie, but a movie about childhood. I loved it, to be honest.

I enjoy trainwrecks, so I thought Twilight was hilarious.

That said, the worst movie I've ever seen was The Last Run (2004, starring Fred Savage). I could barely finish it, though I forced myself to.

I also hated Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (starring Nic Cage), but it was so funny to quote afterward that I can't regret watching it.

Pretty much anything with the label "Sy-Fy original movie." They're exactly the same, and equally horrible.

And there wasn't even a storyline in it.. Just one 'joke' after the other..

That's kind of what a lot of spoofs are. Not very many have a legitimate storyline behind them, especially if they're making references towards specific works.

Worst movie i have ever seen: The day the earth stood still. BORING! So boring that i fell asleep.

Contagion. Stopped watching half way through. When my sister told me how the virus started which is revealed at the end, it made no sense; it was impossible.

The Last Samurai was pretty bad. The scenery was its only redeeming feature.

Space Jam was awful.

The Last Airbender is terrible, but everyone knows that.

And the latest animated GeGeGe no Kitarou movie (Nippon Bakuretsu) was absolutely god-awful if you ever thought the show/manga was even decent. My head still hurts from when I watched and laughing until I cried.

Twilight was actually kind of fun, honestly. c: I kind of liked it.

Edited by Zovesta

Contagion. Stopped watching half way through. When my sister told me how the virus started which is revealed at the end, it made no sense; it was impossible.

Why do you think it was impossible, out of curiosity?

I think my winner is "Snowmageddon" Evil snowglobe, oh god whoever thought THAT was a good idea...

Pretty much any movie by Uwe Böll or M Night Shyalman is bound to be horrible.

Pretty much any movie by Uwe Böll or M Night Shyalman is bound to be horrible.

I actually kinda like the M Night Shyalman movies.

Yes, most of them do require you to hang your common sense up by the door (looking at you The Happening), but I enjoy the stories themselves.