Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Sharknado.

It was so bad, soooo bad.

It was so bad that I couldn't stop watching it. There were tears streaming from my eyes over it. My stomach hurts from laughing.

Well great. Now I wanna see it tongue.gif

Sharknado.

It was so bad, soooo bad.

It was so bad that I couldn't stop watching it. There were tears streaming from my eyes over it. My stomach hurts from laughing.

So it seems other people here have had the fortune of seeing that movie.

I just finished watching it with my family and, no joke, it was simultaneously the worst and best movie I have ever seen.

Everyone has to watch it. It will be worth it, I promise.

It is so hilariously bad that I can't even describe it, but I enjoyed it far too much.

Best worst movie ever.

I find it weird that so many people dislike the Twilight movies. Yes, the story is insane and the acting very bad, but I actually thought that they were beautifully photographed and the scripts did a good job of conveying what little story there is.

I find it weird that people can get their jimmies rustled over Twilight, period! It's every single other romance novel I've ever read. Actually, it's pretty mild compared to some. People like to act like it's this utter abomination when it's actually pretty fun compared to others in the genre. =P

also i wanna see sharknado come on don't dangle it in front of me like this =(

Okay Twilight was so bad that I didnt even watch it. Buuuut, prepare for the list |3 top ten people here we go first is worst, 10 is.... tenth worst.

1. Sharknado

2. Pirahnaconda

3. Dinoshark (this movie had zero dignity.... THAT POOR LITTLE BOY HE WAS LIKE FOUR YEARS OLD)

4. Super Shark

5. Sharktopus

6. Snakehead Terror (lol this one was actually pretty darn funny)

7. Attack of the Two-Headed Shark (I think it was called that)

8. Blast Vegas (the acting in this one was actually moderately decent.)

9. Malibu Shark Attack

10. every other SyFy movie out there

I like SyFy.... can you tell?

People like to act like it's this utter abomination when it's actually pretty fun compared to others in the genre. =P

The others in what genre, if I might inquire? :-)

If you mean romance movies, well, I don't watch them. Chick Flicks bore me to tears, but this one bored me into a coma. Maybe that's why? It's a Chick Flick? If people had told me that ahead of time, I could have saved myself from terminal boredom.

However, the genre is sort of kind of supposed to be Vampire Movie, as I understood it. There's where it falls into Abomination Territory, for me. Edward is no vampire, and Bella isn't a heroine, she's a damp sponge.

La Parfume....was seriously creepy and was so weird I couldn't stop watching it...

Earlier, Sharknado was mentioned. Let's just say horribly obvious CGI sharks are flying around and there are chainsaws involved...

It is Scifi movie worthy! *salutes Scifi channel* May you movies be horrible cheesy till the end of time.

And then there is Twilight..... *hides under pillow whimpering*

Oh, and I heard there is a Sharknado 2 as well. I am slightly afraid to check out if this is true.

Edited by Perfect1Up

"Jumper" … So horribly scripted… total snore fest… Worst movie ever hands down! (In my honest opinion, of course tongue.gif)

Birdemic.

BIRDEMIC THOUGH

Oh my god.

This. So much.

I've never seen an attempt at CGI done so badly. Example of real CGI from the movie: GIF

Edited by AlexisV

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU MONSTER.

I agree with you. The second one may not have been all that, but the first one was a classic. Not to mention it had Robin Williams. One of my childhood favs.

As for the movies I hated?

Avatar: The last Airbender. Just, no.

Zombieland - I think that's what it was called. I mean, the girl's just sitting there, high as a hot air balloon while the guy's cutting her arm off and she don't even realize it until minutes later that she has no arm. thank god I don't remember many more than that. I'm getting queezy just thinking about it's stupidity. >_<;

The DBZ live action movies. Horrible. I don't like the anime series period, but the live action puts the anime to shame. Trust me, that says a lot coming from me.

And I'll jus tjump on the band wagon and agree. Twilight is so horrible. Not only did the acting suck, but they totally ignore physics. Vampires don't sparkle, they burn. End. Of. Story.

To quote a saying from Count Dracula in the movie Hotel Transylvania: "This is how we're represented today?" dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

Any Terminator/Rambo type movies...please, you're in the wrong business people

Star Wars(I know, I know, I'm going to get some hate over this ninja.gif lol)

Twilight Saga(books included...couldn't even get beyond the first chapter of the first book)...why, just WHY?

Titanic...as a fan of the entire historical aspect, this movie just made me want to chuck my telly out the window(refused to waste $$ in the theatre). I mean come on, the historical ship sank faster! Although the movie sank rather fast in my opinion... xd.png

An Awfully Big Adventure and Room 1408 are two of the worst I can think of. The first was highly disturbing in a VERY bad way (it dealt with a lot of rough real topics that I'm not sure are appropriate to speak of in this forum), and the second was anything but what it was supposed to be (it was boring, unoriginal, and only the last 5 minutes of the whole movie were even creepy, let alone scary). I've seen more bad movies I'm sure (I'm not a huge movie fan in the first place, so I tend to push a lot of them, particularly the crappy ones, out of my mind permanently) and I'll post them as I think of them.

The reward in my opinion for The worst.. most horrid, crap fest of a movie that for some UNHOLY reason was made and not instantly killed is: Foodfight

Seriously don't even watch it... it's so bad... i can't bleach my brain enough to get rid of that

Beneath the Mississippi

Won't give you more info than that because you shouldn't suffer.

I've seen a tonne of bad horror films over the years. Some were so bad they were funny which made them semi-enjoyable, some were just....bad. The four worst I've ever seen;

4) Oculus; Sorry for any of the ones who like it, but I didn't. To me, it was predictable, needlessly convoluted and, in all honesty, completely full of itself.

Here's the thing; this was marketed as a "ghost movie". But it's one of those "is it really supernatural or is it not?" movies. Now, done right, these movies can be excellent. This movie did not do it right. The only reason this isn't the "worst movie ever" for me is because, if you ignore all the psychological "IT'S A GHOST BUT IT'S NOT BUT IT IS BUT IT'S NOT...." manure, the plot isn't too bad. Anything to do with mirrors and hauntings is always good for me.

3)John Carpenter's The Ward; Now, the sad thing about this movie is that, in my opinion, the basis has potential; a young woman trapped in an apparently haunted psychiatric hospital with no memory how she got there. And I honestly enjoyed it.

Right up until the M Night Shyamalan style "twist" about 15 minutes from the end, which completely ruined the whole movie. It annoyed me so much because, at the time I watched it, I was doing a course in creative writing, and it did one of the things that our teacher stressed we should never do.

2) A Haunted House; I'm just gonna be short and sweet here. If, like me, you don't like overly sexualised or humour that deals with questionable material, don't watch this. It had one or two moments that were, in my eyes, actually funny, but the rest is just......cringe-worthy.

1) Silent Hill Revelations; Now I'm not gonna lie. I actually liked this first movie. Was it as good as the game? No. But it was an enjoyable watch.

The second one? Burn it.

Just burn it.

For me it was Cougar Hunting. It's a comedy movie with a "unique" sense of humor. It was so bad that I was laughing and cringing at the same time.

I second the percy jackson film adaptation. It was so bad it made me want to cry. A pity, since the books were so good.

Both the PJO films, Inkheart, and Eragon are the top three I can think of right now. So much wasted potential sad.gif But at least Jeremy Irons played Brom. That bit was perfect casting.