Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

I've seen too many to really make an honest opinion, but I do remember Percy Jackson sucked terribly being that it totally did not correspond with the book at all.

Just last night I watched the sequel to Lady and the Tramp.

Never. Again.

OH, and Eragon. For such a great book, it sure made a lousy movie.

It's interesting to me that so many people on here say Twilight, when it's based on clearly bad literature, and Eragon, which is based on plagiarised fiction. I hated the former and actually liked the latter movie. But then I don't like the books, so I guess maybe that's why?

My worst movie is the g.i.joe movie. There's time of my life that i'll never get back.

Waterworld and The Postman. Two of Costner's worst films.

Actually, I recant my previous statement. Eragon was bad, but Voyage of the Dawn Treader was worse. I'm pretty sure I heard C.S. Lewis rolling over in his grave during the midnight premier.

I'm going to go with C.H.U.D 2. I usually love B Movies even if they're bad, but damn, that was HORRIBLE, I couldn't stand it.

I could make a very long list, though...

Just only recently(like the last couple months) found another one. The Death Note live action movies. I adore Death Note, I really do and if Hollywood were smart then they would put together a nice little chunk of change and remake that movie because everything in the regular Death Note is amazing.

Problems I had with it:

~Rem's voice. She's a GIRL and they gave her this uber deep man's voice

~Light. The actor who played him failed to deliver his charisma and his evil smirks were just awkward

~Watari...he's supposed to be Brittish I do believe and he faded into the background too much

~The cheesy effects

~The places they altered the plot

~Misa

~Many more

There are a few things, however that almost make that movie worth watching...even train wrecks occasionally have moments they are sort of pretty.

~L. I doubt we will ever see a more spot on performance unless that actor can learn capoeira.

~The ending. It uses the manga's ending but substitutes (spoiler in white) L for Near.

Twilight was indeed an awfully done movie. My friend's mom got midnight tickets for the day it came out so we went to see it and skipped school the next day. And of course the special effects had me and her mom laughing, in a theatre full of freaky vampire people. But my friend became absolutely in love with Robert Pattinson. And after that I could never read the books again. T.T

That said I don't think it's the absolute worst movie I've ever seen.

My list of least favorite movies: Gone with the Wind, Conan, Wanted, and most sequels. Ever notice how sequels tend to be worse than the original?

Oh and that new Surf Angel movie based on Bethany Hamilton. That was way to High School Musical style drama for me.

Edited by Rylinne

Anyone ever read the book 'Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry? [school. 'Nuff said.] The movie IS WAY off the storyline. Like a few hundred [thousand] miles off.

Oh I hate that. That reminds me of Blood and Chocolate. It's an awesome werewolf story but the book and the movie have entirely different settings and endings. It was freaky...

Either Nightmare On Elm Street- it was sooooo dull, how did it get to be called a classic?- or some godsawful movie where some guy with a ginger beard has to find a magical throwing star to rescue a kidnapped princess from a castle that looks like one of M.C Esher's nightmares. I can't even remember the name it was so awful, but it did have the most annoying sidekicks that included a cyclops who knew when he was going to die and a pit of lava that didn't burn human flesh...

The Human freaking Centipede.

Hahahaha, can I just.

n o p e.

If it wasn't for the totally whacked out concept it just would have been a bad movie. It was a bad movie with a totally messed up idea.

And then I read the premise for the sequel on Wikipedia.

now I want to watch that and laugh at it too.

~L. I doubt we will ever see a more spot on performance unless that actor can learn capoeira.

I'm going to admit to being in love with this guy. He alone made the movies worth watching.

The Devil's Tomb. I still have no idea what it was all about.

This has probably been posted at least once already, but Batman and Robin.

Dear sweet baby Jesus.

(The Super Mario Brothers Movie used to be my worst, but eventually the Narm Charm grew on me. xd.png)

Right I love the 'Mummy' Series, but the last one they made i dont love at all! They changed half the characters actors, and the chemistry just wasn't there! I have never stopped watching a movie half way through, but that one I never saw the ending!!

Any movie squeal done in 3D..like Jaws 3 in 3D etc.

Eragon.

I honestly read the book because of the trailers. But then, when I actually watched the movie, I nearly walked out of the theater after I realized that they cut out at least half of the book. That was beyond disappointing for me. dry.gif

Right I love the 'Mummy' Series, but the last one they made i dont love at all! They changed half the characters actors, and the chemistry just wasn't there! I have never stopped watching a movie half way through, but that one I never saw the ending!!

Same here. I hated the drop in line of 'I'm a different person' by the new Evelyn. She was no where near as good.

I have a bunch I hate but one movie it particilar bugs me a lot.

The Assassination of Jessie James

When I got it I thought it was going to be an exciting action movie. I was WRONG. dry.gif

The whole movie was slow and it didn't really pick up till the last 30 minutes of the movie. But the whole movie was....well...akward. Yes, akward is the best word a can use to describe this movie. And a anoying tune that kept playing over and over again! *shots* The movie was three hours of torture for me. I kept thinking "When is this movie going to end?" You can't even pay me to watch it again.

Advice: Don't ever watch it!

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I kept going in and out of consciousness during that entire film--not even Sean Connery could save it.