Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Ok I can top all of the above... Santa Clause Conquers the Martians. Heres the Link. It almost always makes the lists for worst movie ever made.

The live action adaptation of Dragon Ball Z. I watched a roast of it at an anime convention last year. They picked a very good movie to make fun of. Gohan was Caucasian with a weird name and Asian grandpa. Krillin was tall and had a thing going with Bulma. Several other things, but those were the biggest that I remember making me scratch my head.

Worst movie I've ever seen by far was How Do You Know. The whole time I wanted punch Reese Witherspoon's character in the face. She couldn't make up her mind about anything and kept doing stupid stuff. I love Reese Witherspoon, and it wasn't the acting. It was the whole concept. Honestly, the most exciting part in the movie was when I sneezed. And that wasn't even in the movie. Well, whatever, it just sucked.

Ok I can top all of the above... Santa Clause Conquers the Martians. Heres the Link. It almost always makes the lists for worst movie ever made.

It's bad enough to be Mystery Science Theater'd, haha.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians?! Seriously!? The mere mention of the title just makes me wanna facepalm.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (or whatever)

Stepmom

Corrina Corrina

Neverending Story pt 2

Howard the Duck

Supergirl

Condorman

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

I hate these movies so much I would rather perform an eyeball transplant on myself with no anesthesia than watch any one of them.

Well, now, along with The Adventures of Pluto Nash, I have found another terrible film.

Zombie Strippers.

Intended as satire, but it just failed so hard if one tried to take it seriously or not, that it is easily worse thing I have ever gotten stuck watching for 90 minutes.

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

OMG! I remember seeing that in my high school German class. xd.png

Can't say I'm surprised to see it mentioned in this thread...

The most recent terrible movie I've seen was Sucker Punch... Paid an IMAX ticket for it too. X.=.x

It just had a god awful plotline that made little sense. The only scenes that had my attention were the action scenes with the cool dragons and monsters and such. xd.png

I want it to be a hoax.

Shrek 4. Don't even get me started on how bad that one was. It moved way too fast, half of the storyline doesn't even make sense, the villian's voice is annoying as heck, and so on and so forth.

Edited by azila

Prince of Persia. It was REALLY bad. Like, I thought I WOULD DIE.  mad.gif

I actually kinda liked that movie... xd.png

But yeah, I admit: I have not seen the Twilight-movies, and I will never even dare to think about watching any of them. Never. Ever.

I made this decision when my friend read me a few lines from the first book. At that point, I wanted to go and punch a baby. >_>

And then there's Eragon... at first, I thought it was kinda good, as I didn't know a thing about the books. But today, I STILL don't know a thing about the books, but the movie... yeah.

Shrek 4. Don't even get me started on how bad that one was. It moved way too fast, half of the storyline doesn't even make sense, the villian's voice is annoying as heck, and so on and so forth.

It wasn't as bad as Shrek 3.

Wall-e. All they did was beep.

I'm not going to even say how groundbreaking and risky that movie was, but I do not see it as being bad at all. I'm just going to take a chance and say you're under 13 years old.

I haven't watched very many movies lately, so no bad movies to report here. I guess Tokyo Gore Police would have been the worst of the bunch, but at least it had an interesting story compared to the stuff Dreamworks spews out.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

This is related somewhat, but I found out the other day that the guys who did Mystery Science Theater 3000 are still in business! They go by Rifftrax now, and do recent movies like Eragon and Spiderman (which I liked but the commentary was amusing). Sadly, there isn't much on Netflix.

The Twilight movies. The books were kinda boring, but the movies were completely horrible.

All the Harry Potter movies after the 2nd, they removed all my favourite scenes from the books.

Dragon Wars. No plot, only huge snakes/dragons/lizards and lots of explosions.

Eragon...thanks for killing one of my favourite books sad.gif

The Weatherman- worst movie ever It dragged on and on and on till I was literally dazed

Jurassic Park-i still watch it anyways but the info on that movie is rlly fake

hmmmm Sharpey's Fabulous Adventure.. it SUCKED!!!! There was no plot what so ever! Seriously!!!

EDIT: oh and snakes on a plane.. I've heard its bad. The title is actually a turn off as well.

Edited by ~*+*SKITTLES*+*~

The sequels to Open Season. They really should have stopped there.

Shrek 3 and 4. Once you add babies into the mix your movie fails.

Stardust. I will never see Robert DeNiro the same way again.

Eat Pray Love. Julia Roberts has a huge upper lip and looks like a wildebeest giving birth when she cries.

'Nuff said.

Eragon...what the censorkip.gif where the directors thinking when they created that movie? "Oh hey, here's this really awesome book series that we can make a movie of! Let's destroy the plot so badly we'll probably never be trusted in making another movie ever! And enrage all the book fans!" Great job at the latter part you censorkip.gif* bags.

The Lightening Thief. Unlike Eragon, I had actually read (most) of the first book before the movie came out. Foolishly ignoring my brother's advice on never to watch it, I did. Boy was I pissed. At every mess up I would yell at the TV effectively making my parents pissed at ME. That's how horribly the director destroyed the plot.

Afterwards I never picked up the book, that's how disgusted I was with the movie.

The sequels to Open Season. They really should have stopped there.

Shrek 3 and 4. Once you add babies into the mix your movie fails.

Stardust. I will never see Robert DeNiro the same way again.

Eat Pray Love. Julia Roberts has a huge upper lip and looks like a wildebeest giving birth when she cries.

'Nuff said.

*coughthreemenandababycough*

I agree that Shrek 3 was bad. I wouldn't say worst movie ever but still bad.

Shrek 4 on the other hand was just the opposite. Better than Shrek 2. Shrek 1 was the best but Shrek 4 is a close second with Shrek 2 following and Shrek 3 in a very distant last.

Hoodwinked and Hoodwinked Too.

Both those movies just sucked. Just flat out sucked. I hated them.