Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

I really was hoping for the Eragon movie before it came out but it really fell flat...*cry* tho i love the books...most recently my sister was watching Jonah Hex...I couldn't even stand hearing that movie from the other room...thank goodness for headphones!

Ishtar. Ishtar was baaaddd.

102 Dalmations. Hate. Hate. Hate.

But 101 Dalmtions: Lost in London (the animated one) was pretty decent.

Spies like us

Agrees on Ishtar.

Mystery Men

Well, y'know, I was gonna say Twilight, but I'm watching Final Destination right now and... holy crap. It's like Saw without the mildly intriguing psychological angle. Just tension and gore. D:

ETA: Also, good Lord, was *anything* in this town built to any kind of building code?

Although, Midnight Meat Train might pull a close second...

Lol. I actualy enjoyed both the Final Destination series and Midnight Meat Train. Then again my definition of a good movie is rather closely tied to gore levels and body counts....

Harry Potter 7 1/2 I'm sorry the movie made me beyond sleepy and there was so much that could have been done to make it not so boring ><; Although book seven kinda flopped(angry she made snape so~ cowardly and pitiful through his actions in the past). I do look forward to 7 2/2, just because I want to see how Hollywood ends it.

@ CYDA LUVA83: zomg its roly poly olie!

Films I truly hate are Romantic Comedies like ,really WHO MAKE THOSE FILMS???

AVATAR and Avatar The Last Airbender-Hate both of them ,AVATAR at least had great graphics

Eragon-no comment

Twilight-same as Eragon

Movies I like are monster movies I watch them every time I need a good laugh

And Why I hate comedies?It is becouse all new comedy films are embarrassing,They dont use JOKES ,by embarrassing I mean drama like:guy is naked and somebody rings on door.Do you know what I mean? mad.gifmad.gif

Animals united - i love kiddie movies, but this one i hated >.<

Eragon - when i first saw it i thought it was awesome, but now reading the book, it feels real bad compared to the book.

The golden compass - when i saw this i also thought it was good (i havnt read the book) but now, compared to other films, its real bad >.<

The last airbender - i dont think its that bad, but im annoyed they missed out on some of the good bits in the cartoon, i love the cartoon of it and they just missed out all the good bits >.<

Im not ever watching or reading twilight, it sounds real bad and i dont want to become a twilight freak >.<

Their will be more bad ones, i just know it >.<

-Ra

Guess I'm not the only Twilight hater in this forum. I read the first novel and I wanted to burn the book so badly. Watched the first movie for 9 minutes and I quickly found a good excuse to go out and play in the cinema arcade instead.

Other movies I don't like would be HP series, Eragon, Iron Man 2 and Thor.

Lol. I actualy enjoyed both the Final Destination series and Midnight Meat Train. Then again my definition of a good movie is rather closely tied to gore levels and body counts....

I don't mind gore and a nice high body count when there's a reason for it. Preferably a plot related one, not just a "Let's see how many grotesque ways we can kill people in 90 minutes" one.

Midnight Meat Train just threw me in the last few minutes. It had this whole horror/suspense/mystery thing going, which I was okay with, and then out of nowhere we get WE MUST APPEASE THE MAN-EATING ALIENS IN THE SUBWAY! lolwut. Where'd that come from.

Definitely the Twilight movie. The director was horrible and made the movie very stupid. The book was actually semi-decent and the movie was awful.

Donnie Darko. I know many people like that movie, but I almost fell asleep while watching it. It bored me to tears.

Donnie Darko. I know many people like that movie, but I almost fell asleep while watching it. It bored me to tears.

While it's not a movie for everybody, it's not bad movie. Just... slow, yeah, and possibly not understandable on first viewing.

Watch more bad movies. :T /shot

Edited by lightbird

Twilight. Absolutely Twilight. In german the word means Zwielicht which comes with a negative contect as maybe shabby or shady would. And I think it is exactly that. And don't get me started at how bad a rolemodel bela is for todays young girls. Women rights activists are shaking angrily in their graves. Just saying.

After seeing The Last Airbender a few days ago, I can safely say it's the worst movie I've ever seen.

Eragon. I loved the books, and I was young and foolish enough to expect great things from the film as well... it was a disappointment, to say the least. I couldn't even make it through The Witches of Eastwick, and I detest Practical Magic.

Twilight is just bad. I actually had every intention of watching it twice. The first time I couldn't last more than 10 minutes, the second time I lasted 30 mins for Jacob's sake.

Also, unfortunately Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was just boring.

Then there's Final Destination, Mirrors and some horror movie about crazy dogs killing people on an island. All tree were just too much gore, too little plot.

Oh and I forgot Dragon Ball.

This isn't necessarily the very worst film I've seen, but the first thought that came to mind when I saw this topic was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. From the perspective of an avid fan, that movie was a very disappointing adaptation. Individual scenes in the movie ranged from "quite good" to "dragging-the-movie-down bad" to me, but the ones that were bad were too bad to be redeemed. I don't want to make this too long, so I'll just say the movie's problems can be broken down to this: they changed or omitted important things in the book and the change sold the series short. I'm not saying all of the changes are bad, but some just really didn't work. In particular I'm thinking the ending, which was almost unrecognizable. It seemed like the film-makers were pandering to the idea the movie industry has of the average movie-going audience, that they need big flashy action scenes or their short attention spans will run out. Frankly, this late into a series with so many die-hard fans, it's the fans that will be the main audience and thus should be held in higher regard than they were for this movie.

Bottom line is, not all of it is bad, but the parts that are bad are so disappointing to me that I want to pretend that the movie hasn't been released yet and a better adaptation is still coming.

The Dark Crystal

My comment: HOLY CHEESE CRACKERS ;____;

What the HEY?

Is that safe for human eyes?

MY BRAIN.

IT JUST DIED.

What the FLIP?

My comment: Absolutely awful.

Totally pointless and dumb.

Gag-worthy acting.

Just plain bad.

Eragon

My comment: Come on? Go ahead and rub dirt all over a great book like that. It's shameful. It's disappointing.

Same goes for Twilight, and all the Harry Potter movies.

Twilight (the book) wasn't even terrible. It was a little sappy for my taste, but fine literature. And they turned it into some sexified teen flick. Ugh. I hate hate hate hate hate that.

Needless to say the Harry Potter books were absolutely wonderful. The movies? Not so much.

Edited by glamoursea2

Twilight.

I know it's cliche.

I did enjoy a few small parts of the books (that weren't about the always-melodramatic Bella screeching about sparkly skin or werewolves taking their tops off), but otherwise the movies were pretty much garbage.

And I didn't like the Dragon Ball movie. 'Nuff said.

Drangoball Evolution(or whatever that live action one was called)

It was absolutely dreadful. A disgrace to the Dragon ball Z name.

The Resident Evil movies. What did the games do to deserve such an abortion of a film representation? D: Not to mention it seems that everything that Mila Jovovovovohgodwhycan'tIact touches turns to crap.

Insidious (found it more of a comedy than a horror movie- cheap too, very very cheap... actually buying it for a gift to a friend, not so much...)

Eragon (do I need say more? I loved the books, to a point, but the movie....)

While it's not a movie for everybody, it's not bad movie. Just... slow, yeah, and possibly not understandable on first viewing.

Believe me, I am perfectly capable of grasping the message a movie delivers. And I got the essential behind DD just fine. That still doesn't change the fact that I find it highly dull.

Not to mention it seems that everything that Mila Jovovovovohgodwhycan'tIact touches turns to crap.

I love her! Heck, I'd propose to her... if I could find her and not get arrested for stalking.

I am a Jason Statham fan, I am, but WAR was the most awful movie ever.

No plot just lots of gunfire. After about the first 20 mins, I stopped paying attention to it and only left it on for background noise.

Napoleon Dynamite.

I got through about half of it and failed to see any entertainment value whatsoever, so I turned it off and probably wound up watching Food Network instead.