Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Borat

Kevin & Perry Go Large

Can't think of more at the moment...

The only excuse for watching these two is that my friend brought it to me and I was curious... Eeww, never more.

The series is fine until season 8 from where on Scully turns into a well of tears and she and Mulder are suddenly cruelly separated lovers, yadayada.

(season 6 was actually my favourite, season 5 being on 2nd place)

In the 2nd movie (six years after the series finale) they basically get into a fight about who's going in the field again and it goes along the lines of ZOMG MULDER WE SHOULD BREAK UP, which, after knowing through what the characters stick through during the series, is just unbelievably lame. I hated it.

Dogget and Reyes, the characters which appear in season 8 + 9 are actually quite fine. They get into a love interest quite soon, but I liked the characters in general. Still, it's not the same series after Mulder's departure (because they basically ruined Mulder and Scully's characters), and for me the series spiritually ended with Je Souhaite (season 7 episode 21, which was one of those lighthearted-yet-moving eps), because it's already a whole different story once Scully utters the words "I'm pregnant."

So, uh, yeah, if you love M&S subtle-tension interaction in the series, don't watch the 2nd movie. You'll get nothing from that there.

/ramble

Thank you for telling me.

When I was like 12, I had a serious crush on the X-Files and both chars. I watched the first 6 series like million times and also the movie.

Now after 14 years, I got the second movie, but haven't watched it yet. And I won't. EVER. After I read your post. I won't also get the rest I haven't seen.

Now after 14 years, I got the second movie, but haven't watched it yet. And I won't. EVER. After I read your post. I won't also get the rest I haven't seen.

I watched it once.

Then I read a comment on YouTube that said "I had to watch it twice to make sure that it really is that bad. It is." That came from a long-time fan like you and me.

OK, Gillian's acting was excellent, as always, but that was all that was acceptable. :|

Edited by lightbird

Alien vs Predator: Requiem. I died a little inside when I saw it.

Now see I actualy did enjoy that, although I won't pretend it was a 'good' movie. For me it falls into the same category as the 3rd Evil Dead film, terrible but still enjoyable.

Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans.

In other line, Eragon, I enjoyed a lot the books and the film just ****ed me. I hate it with a passion.

I hear Paranormal Activity 2 was pretty bad. Which made me sad because while the first Paranormal Activity wasn't scary or even remotely creepy, it did a lot of things different from other movies, which made me like it in one part.

Haven't seen it yet, but I will sometime.

Vampires Suck wasn't that great or as awesome as the trailer made it look to be. Most of the jokes were just stupid, and really, I didn't like most parts of it (that isn't because I liked the Twilight series, oh God no!).

But this is exactly like complaining about a video game... the trailer looks awesome, but once you play the game (or even the demo) you'll find out what it really is: not very good.

Hopefully Cowboys vs. Aliens won't be bad. Or Tangled. I want to see that.

But still: what's up with release dates for it?! Japan isn't getting it until March (and no, I don't live there)...

Edited by Kandycat

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. The series was amazing... then amazing again... then what? It was just a bummer. The change of Dumbledore really killed me in that movie.

You can't really blame them though. The previous actor for dumbledore died. So it was either get a new actor for dumbledore or stop making the movies. I think changing the style was a bit (and by a bit I mean A LOT) stupid. He looked like a hippie in a robe with those beads in his beard.

"Knowing" -.- I hope E.T left his phone number cuz when the world is ending we're going to call him to come save us....WORST ENDING EVER!!!! dry.gif It would have honestly been better if everybody roasted. Oh, and the movie "Eragon" was the worst catastrophe in book to movie history! You'd think that when someone sees how popular a book is, they'd realize it's because it's a GOOD STORY and that it wouldn't be wise to change the entire thing while making the movie. It's as if they turned Saphira into a pigeon! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Was VERY disappointing.

Eragon- 'Nuff said. Seriously, if you're going to make a movie based on a book, you should at least bother to read the book first. I mean, the movie was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like the books. And they even managed to mess up the battle scene at the end. Also, for some unknown reason, Eragon's voice annoyed the crap out of me.

Golden Compass- I can't even begin to tell you how messed-up this one was. I mean, sure the animation was stellar, and they nailed the personalities pretty well, but COME ON. They didn't even end it in the right place.

I'll get shot at work for saying this. But I agree twilight stank.

It did not translate from book well. It was a first person point of view book. No insane girl thoughts to carry the story in movie form (when I first read the book I honestly thought the series would end with Bella being in an asylum the whole time).

They neglected all flashbacks from the book that could have kept the movie from slagging into snooze festdom. The insane classmates randomly drinking fertilizer water and such were all the perk ups you got. They took an interesting book and put no thought into the screenplay, all they paid attention to was how hot the guys needed to be to draw in maximum estrogen levels into the theater.

Sorry I had to get this off my chest. My buddy who made me watch it is now trying to force me to watch New Moon.

Edited by LADYDRAGONSKEEPER

Traffic. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep, I was so bored. And this was in the movie theater, not at home. Many years ago now.

One can always find some awesomely craptastic movies on the scifi channel. I believe I have one that takes the cake. I think that even the name should give you an idea...

"Sharktopus".

I kid you not.

Worst movie ever in my opinion is The Haunting of Molly Heartly R rated horror movie...

Why was it even rated R?

It wasn't scary.

There was no nudity.

Hardly any cussing...I think they may have dropped the F-bomb a grand total of once.

Not really much blood.

So...where'd the R rating come from?

Also why all the hate for Barbie movies? Parody movies and movies based on popular books. (also some sequels)

Barbie movies are targeted at what, 7 year old girls? I've seen a Barbie movie they're not that bad.

I've seen the Scary Movies, they're so bad they're good but they do it on purpose.

Eragon, I watched it and I've never read the books. Based on that I can say as a movie it was kinda bad but no where near the worst.

28 Weeks Later, I've watched it without seeing the original, I rather liked it.

I can't say anything about Twilight because I only got through half the first book and refuse to watch to movies.

I'll get shot at work for saying this. But I agree twilight stank.

It did not translate from book well. It was a first person point of view book. No insane girl thoughts to carry the story in movie form (when I first read the book I honestly thought the series would end with Bella being in an asylum the whole time).

They neglected all flashbacks from the book that could have kept the movie from slagging into snooze festdom. The insane classmates randomly drinking fertilizer water and such were all the perk ups you got. They took an interesting book and put no thought into the screenplay, all they paid attention to was how hot the guys needed to be to draw in maximum estrogen levels into the theater.

Sorry I had to get this off my chest. My buddy who made me watch it is now trying to force me to watch New Moon.

The twilight BOOKS sucked pretty hard themselves. So the movies being anything BUT sucktacular was 100000000000000000000000000000 to 1. In fact for being an book to movie adaption it was pretty spot on.

lso why all the hate for Barbie movies? Parody movies and movies based on popular books. (also some sequels)

I can't say anything about Barbie movies. With parody movies, many of the themes are overdone, and they try so hard to make them funny that they no longer are. Now there are some good ones out there, but there are others that just go too far.

Book movies are disliked the most by those who have read the books. If you read most of the comments of the reason they disliked the movie was that it was hardly like the book at all.

As for the worst movie I have seen, Dragon Wars. It was just awful, I don't remember much about it, except that I didn't like it when I saw it.

Maybe not the worst movie I've ever seen, but one that stuck out, because I was so damn disappointed:

The last Airbender

I've seen it with some friends of mine, and we all love the cartoon. The only good thing about this film was, that our constant mocking made us laugh. The choice of actors was.. meh, the dialogues were ridiculous (at least in german.) and the bending itself *slowly shakes head*

Way to ruin, what could have been one of the greatest films in 2010, congratulations, M. Night. Shyamalan..

2012? I liked that movie. I haven't seen many disaster flicks that end with humanity dying (basically), but 2012 was the most accurate one I've seen. They were dead on with the solar flares and that was what made me like it so much.

I hate hate hate hate hate the movie Where the Wild Things Are. That movie made me cry it was so disturbing. Ugh *shivers*. I do not recommend that movie to anyone. I agree that Eragon was murdered and Golden Compass was taken apart and sown back together in unnatural ways.

I AGREE WITH YOU HANDS DOWN!!

Where The Wild Things Are , is a demented movie that owes me an hour or so of my life, it really freaked me out!

AND Eragon And The Golden Compass , totally retarded it ruined the whole movies plot...

Nuff Said :/

One can always find some awesomely craptastic movies on the scifi channel. I believe I have one that takes the cake. I think that even the name should give you an idea...

"Sharktopus".

I kid you not.

Was that a movie made by Sci Fi?

I loved their films. They were so horrible and corny.

You should check out Mansquito with some friends sometime. It's really funny. Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus is good, too.

Worst movie for me would probably be Inglorious Basterds. As the trailer lied to me and I did not want to watch it for a bit of violence and drama.

...I enjoyed the Golden Compass, though I will say the movie was definitely nowhere near as good as the book.

I think the worst movie I've ever seen is M. Night Shyamalan's "The Village". It sucked. dry.gif It just sucked. I don't even remember much of it, and tbh I don't care to. All I know about it anymore is that it involved something to do with the color red. >.>

I wanted to see 2012. I love disaster movies. o3o

I never saw "Where the Wild Things Are", thankfully. The trailers creeped me out ;A;

I wanted to see 2012. I love disaster movies. o3o

This.

I never saw "Where the Wild Things Are", thankfully. The trailers creeped me out ;A;

Omg, never watch it. Horrible, depressing, nonsensical.