Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Not really the worst but just a bad movie I recently saw.

Final Destination 5.......in 3d.

It was terrible. It brought shame to the Final Destination name. and 3d just made all the deaths look fake. Not like any of the deaths could actualy happen but the 3d just added to the fakeness.

The City of Ember! my cousin was like it's great! So I watched it and all the characters were like ALL bad actors and I didn't even understand what was going on! It also seemed to me like they made it hard on themselves and I wasn't sure at all why they were in this city called Ember anyway.. Point of this paragraph is don't waste your time on this badly thought out movie!!

True, it wasn't the best, but it was pretty intriguing and I did enjoy it. :3

~

Percy Jackson definitely sucked. I just...i don't even

Twilight (the book) wasn't even terrible. It was a little sappy for my taste, but fine literature. And they turned it into some sexified teen flick. Ugh. I hate hate hate hate hate that.

Wait, the book wasn't a big sexified teen fluff piece?

What with 90% of it devoted to ogling Edward's perfect radiant sparkling marble gorgeous Adonis-like features?

I mean, c'mon, Bella was begging for Edward to turn her into a vampire from book one, and hello great big thinly-veiled metaphor for sex.

Also challenging it being 'fine literature.'

Percy Jackson definitely sucked. I just...i don't even

Oh dear. I know what you mean. The books were entertaining and funny, but the movie was so terrible! Practically NOTHING was kept true to the books, from Annabeth's hair colour to their ages (how there can be a prophecy about them turning sixteen, when it looks like they're already past that, I have no idea). Not to mention that nearly all of the minor characters and plot points in the book were missing from the film. The acting was terrible, too.

Yessssssssssss. Their acting was awkward with each other and the effects were lame at best. I felt awkward having to watch the movie. >.>

Eragon: That movie should burn in the deepest pit of hell dry.gif

Twilight: I was SO disappointed in who they picked for Edward and Bella. It was okay, but all the hype that has come with it just irritates me to no end.

I have over 700 movies and I can't think of anymore at the moment >.< I will though lol

I loved the percy jackson books but the movie >.> They spent like the entire movie looking for the three pearls that make them return from the underworld while in the book, he got then in less than a minute talking to a spirit.

I loved the percy jackson books but the movie >.> They spent like the entire movie looking for the three pearls that make them return from the underworld while in the book, he got then in less than a minute talking to a spirit.

True. Whoever made this movie apparently did not read through the book, or did, and was like 'ah screw it, just take the book and turn it into a movie. And by 'movie', I mean some random censorkip.gif'

Watched this in the theatre with my friends on my best friend's birthday. Had a nice time ridiculing it.

I forgot about Eragon. The visual effects were neat and if you had never even heard of the book it might have been okay, but god that movie was awful. The acting was so awkward and I cannot believe I actually paid to see it >.>

"The Truth About Cats and Dogs"... didn't even make it through the whole thing. It's like almost completely unheard-of, though ;P

I don't know why I thought this movie looked good in the previews, but it was just terrible. The storyline was too predictable and the main character was so annoying. Not to mention the terrible acting..

Avatar the Last Airbender! OMG! I'm a huge fan of the cartoon and the movie....ARGH! The director has made a lot of good movies but this one I really just want to punch him in the face!

-Firebenders don't need fire to bend, they can make there own

-The iceberg Aang was in didn't come up from the water

-They pronounced half the names wrong

-Zuko's scar isn't very obvious. It's like the first thing ya notice about him when ya see him.

-The big fish monster thing that Aang does when the moon spirit dies doesn't happen.

-Aang didn't wipe out a bunch of firebender ships, he just scared them

I could keep going, but it would just make me madder dry.gif

Wait, the book wasn't a big sexified teen fluff piece?

What with 90% of it devoted to ogling Edward's perfect radiant sparkling marble gorgeous Adonis-like features?

I mean, c'mon, Bella was begging for Edward to turn her into a vampire from book one, and hello great big thinly-veiled metaphor for sex.

Also challenging it being 'fine literature.'

That's why I said I enjoyed a few parts of the books. All in all I thought they were terrible too. :U

I really wish they had done a better job with picking actors/acting in Percy Jackson.

That is all.

I mean, come on. Grover's supposed to have red curly hair, and Annabeth's supposed to be a blonde...

You get the drift.

-Cirque Du Freak. This deserves a second mention.

Eesh.

I love the books, but... seriously.

They even made Darren have a big show-offy scene in which he fights Steve, despite that looking like it should really have been saved for the last movie. Which I guess will be upcoming throughout a whole series.

And almost all of it was made up of scenes with the performers in them instead of Darren training with his mentor.

Sheesh.

I just hope they don't screw up the Demonata series if they do make that into a movie.

-Although I know people are probably going to be appalled at me for this, I did like Barbie and the Nutcracker a lot. The rest of those movies are just terrible.

-And finally, I didn't like the Green Lantern that much. I didn't completely hate it though.

Captain America was a lot better.

Edited by Kandycat

I decided to watch a movie I found in this thread, and I loved it.

/shot

What was it?

I have a hatred for vampire movies, but i haven't bothered to watch Twilight or read the books. I already know that they would suck in my own opinion. But my absolute least favorite movie would have to be a horror movie called "Dark Harvest". The cover and description had you convinced that it would be awesome with a scarecrow out to kill people, but it was really a fat man in a yellow raincoat. Yellow! When you're trying not to be seen! Yellow! The most noticeable color! Jeez that movie was horrible for other reasons but I'd take up a lot of space just typing it. Also, i apologize to all "Dark Harvest" fans. I just don't like it. But everyone has their own opinions.

Blood: The last Vampire. Totally sucked ass; acting was terrible, special affects were lame, plot was stupid.

Walled In- one of those thriller/horror movies you think at the beginning is going to be really cool and awesome, but the end of the movie totally destroys it. Stupid stupid stupid.

My Soul to Take- was just beyond lame.

Normally I hate all vampire movies (I am an avid Twilight hater who went to see Vampires Suck for just that purpose) but the two I'm most ok with is Priest and Daybreakers.

I dislike basically all movies based on popular books. They totally ruin the style of writing and way the scenes are laid out trying to make a movie for profit. I will read the book, but only see the movie if I know it'll be (at least) halfway decent.

Edited by Ookami11

Did anybody remember the Super Mario Bros. Movie? I don't know if anybody's mentioned that on the thread since I was too lazy to check, but it was god awful. It not only didn't stick to the videogame's canon setting, but some of the parts of the movie didn't make a lot of sense by logic. You can look at these review videos by AdamWestSlapDog and see why I didn't like the movie:

The Box was terrible. So was the Pery Jackson movie. never read the books was forced to see the movie it was terrible. I was also forces to see How to Train your Dragon. hated it. no offense but I wish the guy wouldve died at the end. o and I also was forced to see avatar the last airbender and I hated it so much. never bothered to see avatar. who cares about blue people?

2012 was horrible. There has to be at least 5 different parts where they just escaped and should have died. It was extremely unrealistic.

There has to be at least 5 different parts where they just escaped and should have died. It was extremely unrealistic.

Is that not pretty much any and every movie ever?

Yeah, but this movie was particularly difficult to watch and enjoy. It just...didn't work. Plus I highly doubt the world will end in 2012 anyway.

Edited by AppleCakes