Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

I hated Dragonball Evolution. Because once it's awesome, even as a TV series, it should still stay awesome.

Vampires Suck... oh well, at least it wasn't as stupid as that whole Twilight Series.

*Sigh* Hopefully, Paranormal Activity 2 is going to be good. The first one was actually kind of scary.

'Dragonball Evolution' and 'The Last Airbender'

I seriously hated this. They ruin a perfectly good story plot by cramming everything in a 1-2 hour movie.

Ugh, I forgot about The Last Airbender. Biggest waste of time ever.

All the Tremors movies after one were freaking horrible.

Twilights only reedeming quality was that if you had several friends around you with enough alcohol to kill a blue whale you could actually enjoy it, because you were making fun of it in every way possible.

Dragonball Evolution had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I couldn't even make fun of it, it was just that bad.

Mars Attacks... no words can describe this. The only movie that I have literally walked out of in the theaters.

Starship Troopers II. I'm tempted to see Starship Troopers III just to see if anything could possibly be worse. Someone has already confirmed this and now I'm afraid.

Looks like Pokemon is safe. Though I have to say I'm a little disappointed, I sort of liked the direction that was going.

That did look fairly well-made and could have been interesting as a full fan-fic movie - I shall have to rewatch the trailer when I'm not 5m from a speaker at a club!

All the Twilight movies. The books are trash, and the movies put me right to sleep.

The Social Network bored me.

Dragonball Evolution looked horrible just from watching the trailer.

Kung-fu movies in general. Sure, the fight scenes are good, but the plots are non-exsistent, or just plain nonsense. dry.gif

All the Twilight movies. The books are trash, and the movies put me right to sleep.

Kung-fu movies in general. Sure, the fight scenes are good, but the plots are non-exsistent, or just plain nonsense. dry.gif

Well said, my friend.

Twilight series? Can I kill it now, please? Because, vampires should implode in contact to the sunlight and immediately pounce on any human that is even remotely delectable to them.

And short angst-y girls don't make the best narrators.

But hey, the Matrix and the Karate Kid were pretty good, though... well, at least the older Karate Kid movies. >.>

Eragon. I wanted my wasted time and $8 back. I rented it and was like "...I should have just rented some anime, this was a waste of my time..." I have never wanted to punch a screen more than watching that movie.

I would have said Twilight, but I watched that on a flight back from Japan so I didn't feel I wasted my time. If I had seen it in theatres or at home, I'd probably say that for worst movie ever.

I have to agree, Eragon was the worst. Nothing like the books. They completely butchered a pretty good book.

The Matador. I can't believe Pierce Brosnan would have to sink so low!

The Kung Fu movies are great for lulz, mainly the super cheesy ones, like Hero and Leaping Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Probably, aside from Twilight, I haven't seen many bad movies.

Wait. The Last Airbender was horrible.

Anaconda *shudders* Why did Jolie sign on for that?! The last thing I needed at 8am after eating breakfast was the pulsating insides of a snake and watching said snake vomit up a half-digested man. Bleh.

Well, being one of those people who like happy endings, I hated Grave of Fireflies. I stopped watching half way through, it got so sad. I'm always hating on movies based off of books, like the Percy Jackson movie. I was dying of excitement for like a month! I even bought a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. The movies was so disappointing! I'm working on a list of 100 things they got wrong. The Last Airbender movie was horrible too. I loved the series, and they ruined the movie.

2012 wasn't horrible because I didn't have very high expectations and I enjoyed Woody.

The first worst movie that came to my mind was Coneheads. It was too childish and immature, and I was 10 when I watched it.

2012 wasn't horrible because I didn't have very high expectations and I enjoyed Woody.

The first worst movie that came to my mind was Coneheads. It was too childish and immature, and I was 10 when I watched it.

I agree. Coneheads was so bad that I couldn't even get through the first 30 minutes. I enjoyed 2012 - I like disaster movies. smile.gif

They.

.... :l I can't even describe how crap this movie is. It's like... I was just waiting for the night cridders to kill this chick.

I hate hate hate hate hate the movie Where the Wild Things Are. That movie made me cry it was so disturbing. Ugh *shivers*. I do not recommend that movie to anyone.

This. I hate that movie. e.e

Yes, I get that Meatballs wasn't supposed to make sense, but really, sentient food? And a headless, cooked turkey that swallows a guy? I don't think it gets much more idiotic than that. That and the Jell-O...

I thought Cloudy was ridiculous, but in a funny way. Yeah, one or two moments where it just simmered, but definitely not one of the worst.

Lookout, Pokemon might be next.

The world is going to explode ._.

This makes me want to scream. So. Much. No.

And oh thank god it's not real!

And one of the worst movies I've ever seen...gotta say Idiocracy. That downright scared me. And it wasn't funny at all. :/

Cloudy was silly, but vaguely enjoyable at least.

2012 was fun, but not brilliant.

The 2nd X-Files movie. Oh gawd, I facepalmed so hard at the butchery of the characters. It almost made me cry. With raeg.

Alex Rider: Stormbreaker

They completely mangled the book. You'd think that since the author wrote the script, it would be accurate.

Ok, I have another movie that could possibly have been the worst, Drag me to Hell. Oh my freaking god it was bad.

The 2nd X-Files movie. Oh gawd, I facepalmed so hard at the butchery of the characters. It almost made me cry. With raeg.

Should I avoid it then? I only ever got to the end of series 5 and didn't even see the first movie. I was dubious to hear they started replacing characters.

Should I avoid it then? I only ever got to the end of series 5 and didn't even see the first movie. I was dubious to hear they started replacing characters.

The series is fine until season 8 from where on Scully turns into a well of tears and she and Mulder are suddenly cruelly separated lovers, yadayada.

(season 6 was actually my favourite, season 5 being on 2nd place)

In the 2nd movie (six years after the series finale) they basically get into a fight about who's going in the field again and it goes along the lines of ZOMG MULDER WE SHOULD BREAK UP, which, after knowing through what the characters stick through during the series, is just unbelievably lame. I hated it.

Dogget and Reyes, the characters which appear in season 8 + 9 are actually quite fine. They get into a love interest quite soon, but I liked the characters in general. Still, it's not the same series after Mulder's departure (because they basically ruined Mulder and Scully's characters), and for me the series spiritually ended with Je Souhaite (season 7 episode 21, which was one of those lighthearted-yet-moving eps), because it's already a whole different story once Scully utters the words "I'm pregnant."

So, uh, yeah, if you love M&S subtle-tension interaction in the series, don't watch the 2nd movie. You'll get nothing from that there.

/ramble

Edited by lightbird