Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

TWLIGHT AND ECPLISE

IT WAS PURE TORTURE D:

Oh, and I DID NOT watch this on my own will!!!

Frankly, I don't even remember what it was called. Something about the Spiral Jetty. Only movie I've ever walked out of.

It was an art documentary. Showed a series of still shots of different angles of the Spiral Jetty. No music, no sounds aside from what the camera picked up of wind and birds and such. It showed about five or six stills from different times of the year, then it would move on to a different year and do the same. I sat there for about 45 minutes, thinking for sure it would have to change and do something more interesting, but it never did, so I left.

It's always a toss-up with art documentaries. . .

Having now been subjected to 'Twilight' I would indeed rate is as one of the worst I've ever seen.

Cloverfield. The ending was just terrible. Heck, I actually thought the closing credits were the opening credits with the way it ended >_>

i haven't seen any bad movies----But if i did see it i would most undoubtedly say Twilight.

Probably "Merlin and the war of the dragons".

*shiver*

I love dragons, but...it was terrible.

Terrible animation, a cliched storyline...

*rambles*

Edited by Thorn

I'm Anti-twilight. Damn sparkling fairies... I hate that movie. All of them. *Blinks* I wasted at least 5-6 hours of my life watching them with my friends

10,000 BC. No questions I actually fell asleep 10 minutes into the movie it was so god dam boring.

"Clash of the Titans" -- why? Because it completely and totally blew. It did not respect the original mythology <i>at all</i>. They brought in the KRAKEN for crying out loud... the KRAKEN. The kraken is from NORSE mythology, the story of Perseus is GREEK. Admittedly, the last "Clash" wasn't so heavy on the mythological accuracy either, but it sure as heckfire was better than the new one!

The high points for me were the special effects (even if the doomcloud made me laugh) and the pretty people. But if all a movie has to offer is a few pretty faces? Yeah... I can get that from "The Covenant" -- and the plot will STILL be better than that of "Clash". Sad to say it, but it's true.

*le sigh* There's another mythology-based movie coming out next year, starring Henry Cavill, and IT looks even worse. I didn't think that that was possible, but apparently it is. THIS time, though, they're buggering up the story of Theseus. Instead of a minotaur, he's going to face the TITANS. *headdesk*

I've seen quite a few of the movies mentioned, and it sure is heartwarming to know others share in your disgust :D Trying for movies not mentioned yet:

The Breed- intolerable young adult actors seem to be a staple of most horror movies! I was rooting for the mutant-super-dogs to kill everyone :o Was not disappointed.

Diary of the Dead- Romero made it, which is partly why it was so disappointing. You can do better, Mr. Zombie King!

28 Weeks Later- Can't beat Danny Boyle's original masterpiece with cliche plot, amateur child actors, and special effects alone!

The Zombie Diaries- Worst movie I've ever seen. More terrible than Uwe Boll stuff, Twilight, Eragon, anything...

Ciao fellow movie buffs!

10,000 BC. No questions I actually fell asleep 10 minutes into the movie it was so god dam boring.

I've watched that all the way through, and every time it sets me off on a rant about historical accuracy. Meaning it's completely lacking *any*.

Going to throw out The Devils Rejects as a film you shouldn't see as well. Now I really like the music Rob Zombie makes, but if The Devils Rejects is typical of his film-making then I can't say I want to see any of the rest of it. The plot made *no* sense while watching the film, and thought I've since read a transcript of what the plot is *supposed* to be I can't say I can make that match up to what I was watching. Avoid.

#1 DAD.. That is the worst movie ever.. God, it was so bad.. I would seriously rather drop a huge rock on my foot than wacth the movie. dry.gif

Edited by AngealAxel

I really hate The Clash of Titans mad.gif .It is just the worst movie ever!

I mean WHF does the Kraken have to do with Greek mythology aargh....

You'd think by looking at the DVD cover that Dracula 3000 would seem like a legitimately scary futuristic vampire movie.

user posted image

But, alas, 'tis not so. It sucked to high heaven (no pun intended).

Dracula hadn't changed a bit. I expected him to have evolved into some horrendous alien monster or at least adopted an updated fashion sense but he's still got the same black suit, cape and even the bad accent and slick hair. A walking cliche that just won't die.

And apparently one of Van Helsing's decedents just HAPPENS to be a member of the crew (no cliches there. Nope. No way.) And Coolio...WHY was Coolio in this movie?! The man can't act like a human let alone a vampire in a blue jacket. He still sports those stupid dreadlocks sticking out all over the place.

True vampire fans, Twilight or otherwise, should avoid this movies at all cost. It's not worth the agony.

Edited by Vic

I really hate The Clash of Titans mad.gif .It is just the worst movie ever!

I mean WHF does the Kraken have to do with Greek mythology aargh....

Ah, I see it's kept the grand tradition of the original movie by being a total suckfest.

You've reaffirmed my decision to completely avoid the remake.

My vote is for Catwoman. There is no point to that movie besides watching Halle Berry prance around in a sexy cat suit, which makes the movie completely without redeeming feature for us girls.

Edited by Enitsnid

My vote is for Catwoman. There is no point to that movie besides watching Halle Berry prance around in a sexy cat suit, which makes the movie completely without redeeming feature for us girls.

Hey, for some of us that *is* a redeeming feature!

Some real bad movies I've seen that I can think of right now are 10,000 BC, Clash of the Titans, Epic Movie, ...

And I'm glad I never watched any Twilight movie..

ETA: I forgot about Eragon and Beowulf

Edited by timpieh

The Uninvited.

ಠ_ಠ I never knew a movie could suck so much in a matter of minutes. I couldn't watch all of it.

All of the characters are terrible. I'd punch every one of them if I ever knew someone like that. The acting is terrible. It's just nerve-grating.

Animated series/fictions that became a live action movie.

'Dragonball Evolution' and 'The Last Airbender'

I seriously hated this. They ruin a perfectly good story plot by cramming everything in a 1-2 hour movie.

They shouldn't even put them into separate movie sequels as well. 'Harry Potter' is falling behind. I've lost interest since 'Goblet of Fire'.

Lookout, Pokemon might be next.

The world is going to explode ._.

Edited by DarkEon

Lookout, Pokemon might be next.

The world is going to explode ._.

Looks like Pokemon is safe. Though I have to say I'm a little disappointed, I sort of liked the direction that was going.