Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

My worst movie Dumb and Dumber - and it's sequal UGH! Don't even want to go there.

Eragon the movie was boring and the books weren't much better for me.

Cast Away!!! OMG Never EVER watch that movie. >_<

Also, that movie with the couple stranded in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks... I don't know what it's called... just... don't watch it either. And The Strangers sucked pretty bad too.

A Nymphoid Barbarian In Dinosaur Hell...

Avoid!!!

Eragon (total garbage compared to the books, elves have pointy ears not human ears!)

Avatar the last Airbender (everyone is too serious nothing like the old TV shows)

Eragon. Seriously, how could they ruin it? The books were great, the movie total garbage.

And Twilight. Oh god, don't get me start with that piece of censorkip.gif !

Avoid!!!

...surely a prawn movie?

Avoid!!!

Never heard of it before, but the title makes me want to find it and watch it.

The Chipmunk movie and its sequel were pretty bad (I much prefer the original cartoons).

This. Because there is "nymphoid" in the title. /immature

Daww, checked out the reviews on IMDb, there is nothing nymphoid in the movie. D:

Don't.

I mean, it's probably the trashest movie I've ever seen... sad.gif

Edited by Fabulo

Twilight- hated the movie, hated the books.

So true!

The Last airbender is another bad movie. Nothing against the cartoon series!

If you compare the movie to the book then The Lightning Thief is a pretty bad movie. It was barely anything like the book.

Well in comparison to all the other Rocky's I'd say Rocky V where he fights Tommy Gunn was a 1/10.

But worst movie ever maybe not...there are some really bad one's out there lol

Edited by Vistyle

If you compare the movie to the book then The Lightning Thief is a pretty bad movie. It was barely anything like the book.

Having never known it was based on a book, I was able to enjoy at face value. It was fun, although not precisely brilliant.

Twilight! is the worst movie EVER! I loved the book but the movie was nothing like it. Plus the characters are all wong!

Eragon - Just finished reading the book and saw the movie a couple of days ago, I was very disappointed.

yes I agree with that too, tehy turned it into a love story when it never was

Any Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is one that I'd immediately avoid... unless I were about 7 or 6 years old.

Why does everyone keep crying about how long Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows is? Hell, most of those movies weren't actually that short.

And another thing... in the book, there was more about Harry and his friends going on the run than villains...

I liked the movie, kind of, but that's just me.

Percy Jackson wasn't that bad, but I do wish they hadn't changed how the characters looked in the movie drastically.

Edited by Kandycat

Just because it's not like the books doesn't mean it's not good. Although from what I saw of the movie, it's not so good anyway. Grover was too stereotypically black and he acted more ignorant of the world than Percy.

Worst movie? I actually have a few:

~Eragon - Although I admire their effort to squish the plot into two hours, it just seemed bland and cliched. Not to mention adding in scenes with King Galbatorix that clearly aren't in the book (neither has he made any physical appearances in the books). AND--being a nitpicker here--Arya didn't even resemble an elf, and she wasn't supposed to reveal her royalty until Eldest. The witch Angela wasn't anything like her book character either (personality-wise).

~The Golden Compass - This movie *really* let me down when I saw it. I had read the books, loved them, and hoped for movies of them someday. Naturally, I was beyond psyched when I saw the first trailer for TGC, and I kept up with all of the news updates, hoping it will be just as I had hoped it would be.

Nope. Here's why:

The acting was too wooden. Even Sir Ian McKellan's voicework for Iorek Byrnison (one of my favorite characters in the trilogy I might add) was disappointing. ALSO, they switched plots around and completely lopped off the ending. Probably the only plus side to the movie was the special effects; those were astounding, but they hardly did anything to save the rest of the movie.

~Star Trek Nemesis. I could go on for days about how awful this movie is. (And I'm a big Trek fan too.) The plot was full of holes, characters were for the most part out-of-character, and the ending just didn't feel like good closure. Furthermore, it didn't feel like a Star Trek movie at all; it felt very empty.

Bubble Boy or whatever. Watching the movie was an insult.

Last House on the Left. Just no.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. The series was amazing... then amazing again... then what? It was just a bummer. The change of Dumbledore really killed me in that movie.

Rip Van Winkle. A movie I saw in seventh grade. They threw a toy boat on a blue blanket and shook the blanket to make the sea. Then the town had walls and the walls opened up into a forest. There was also a man in a fish suit who was running on a blue floor, and they cut the scene just as he was falling over. Fail.

Magical Mystery Tour. A Hard Day's Night- Amazing. HELP!- amusing and amazing. Yellow Submarine- SO FULL OF WIN. Magical Mystery Tour- Made the Beatles look like they failed at life. It was just... so bad. How can you make a movie with some of the best music of all time and make it fail so hard? Supposedly the Beatles can. Sighhh. I laughed though the whole thing just to make my dad NOT shut it off.

Alien vs Predator: Requiem. I died a little inside when I saw it.

You actually saw it? I always found it too dark to make anything out.Tried turning the brightness up but I may as well have been listening to the radio.

Jaws 3D. Don't ever watch this. Ever.

Eragon

I was really angry as I saw the movie, I asked myself if the person who made the movie ever read the book. I had the feeling I watch an completly differend story only with the same names, it was really horrible for those who read the book first.