dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

Now that I think about it, I suppose a whole lot of Drag Cave's illogic could be explained by the fact that in the Drag Cave universe, magic exists. It's all the Magi Dragons' fault.

Okay...

1. How do you get shoes on dinosaurs?!

2. How are the chickens NOT eaten yet?!

3. Deep-Sea Dragons. If they live in darkness underwater, how does anyone know what they look like?

4. If someone comes up with a good idea, it becomes a dragon. WHAT!?

5. Why can't you sell Gold Dragons?

6. How do people fight over eggs if we're millions of miles apart? There should at least be a bidding war or something...

7. When dragon breeds retire, what... We just tell them not to breed?!

8. Where do the dragon's get their magic from? Fire? Ability to harvest fruit?

Don't worry, I got more...

Edited by mickiloo97

Why can some dragons not breed with each other? Pygmys can't breed with the "bigger" dragons, and yet mints can.

What's the in-game reason why we can't take eggs/hatchlings from the Wilderness? Are the wild, untamed wilderness-adults always guarding them, or what?

Why can some dragons not breed with each other? Pygmys can't breed with the "bigger" dragons, and yet mints can.

What's the in-game reason why we can't take eggs/hatchlings from the Wilderness? Are the wild, untamed wilderness-adults always guarding them, or what?

Pygmies are about the size of a cat. Mints are about the size of a car.

There's a size difference, then there's sheer impossibility.

In some sadistic brainwave, I thought of hoarders who name dragons after song lyrics. (I'm building a Whiptail army right now and yes, their names string together to form a song.) So how in the world do you call your dragons in this sense? Play the song and they come in a single row?

2. How are the chickens NOT eaten yet?!

Chickens are from space; they have laser guns for self-defence.

On that note i did in fcat see a scroll with hords of blacks which names write out an entire Edger Allen Poe poem. Bazaar or what. (somebody's got a lot of time on their hands)

And why do all the dragons live/lay their eggs all in one cave. You go to the cave and see heaps of eggs pushed out, from every breed, so they all gotta be in there somewhere.

If you think about it, dragons stay alive because hundreds of people walks up and pokes them. dry.gif I wouldn't really like that if I were a baby dragon...

Edited by Ludvig41

Just the idea of egg drops in real life makes me giggle. I mean: roughly a hundred people are all crouched in shrubbery around a cave of sleeping dragons - who have taken many losses from theft and STILL have not learned to post a guard during dragon naptime - and a silver egg moves (is nudged? Somehow?) to the front.

WHOOSH!

Ninety of the hundred watchers dive forward and dogpile on the space where the egg used to be - somehow without smashing it - and then they all get up and whoever touched it first is allowed to stroll off with it while the rest slump and sulk back to the shrubbery.

And yet those sleeping dragons NEVER WAKE UP. Maybe they're under a spell? But if they're never awake, when do they breed the CB eggs?

user posted image

Reading this, I just had to think about abandoning...

So, you take that gold egg your dragon just bred and go over to the cave entrance, where amongst a hoard of other hunters is the one you want to gift it to...

and why don't they just all rush you as you stand there? Pull the egg out of your grasp? Or better yet, just go over to the corner where your dragons all are (or do they mingle? How can owners tell them apart!?) and steal it directly from you.

Bestest yet, though, is how you can post a stick-it note to the cave and the lucky someone might actually place the 'stolen' gold egg at the entrance and hopes that this times your the first there xd.png

When there's three common eggs in the cave, I get the mental image of a hundred-plus people standing there, trying not to make eye contact, pretending the other people don't exist, until someone finally throws up their hands and walks off with a mint egg.

Another bit of illogic: Holiday limits. It makes sense as a game function, but what would it look like when you're at your limit and an egg auto-abandons? A localized magnetic event where the egg goes zooming out of the owner's hands to land miraculously unharmed in the abandoned pile?

hm... perhaps holiday eggs require certain nest conditions, and the nest is only big enough for two, so any third egg rolls out...? Nah, makes no sense tongue.gif

Here's this:

Sunset eggs make sunlight, yet gold eggs have reflective surfaces. Cooking will be a breeze even without fire-breathers.

You already have three eggs, and knowing from experience you can manage to look after four eggs at a time, you decide to pick up a random egg in the hopes of creating a vampire. You get your vampire to bite the egg, but alas, the poor young embryo is killed.

But does it take you 24 hrs to notice the egg has been cracked open? Or do you have to spend 24 hrs washing the smell of dead egg off your clothes so that female dragons don't keep attacking you? laugh.gif

Don't know if it was mentioned before but: If you refresh the cave just before a new hour beginns there is sometimes a page first telling you that

Near the entrance to the cave, there are three eggs.

And then that there are no eggs in the cave!

(I'll make a screenshot if I see it again)

Dunno if someone mentioned it before, but trading. And sniping.

Two people are standing near the Abandoned Page and in order to 'trade', one person has to place the egg onto the ground. The other person snatches it up and everything's happy. Right? Why couldn't you just take your egg and place it in the other person's arms? .-. certainly would make it realistic and sensible...

OR. The first person places the egg on the ground and the second person wasn't ready, so they simply watch as someone RUNS BY AND SNATCHES IT and darts off. LiT, anyone?

Thinking about how it goes for Neglected experiments, too - You have like, 20-odd people being part of the experiment, and it turns so someone DROPS IT and the others all dog-pile to pick it up for a safe return.

And somehow a sniper snatches it anyway. xd.png

Thinking about how it goes for Neglected experiments, too - You have like, 20-odd people being part of the experiment, and it turns so someone DROPS IT and the others all dog-pile to pick it up for a safe return.

And somehow a sniper snatches it anyway. xd.png

Well, obviously, neglected eggs are slippery tongue.gif So the dog pile persons all grab it and it slips on top of the pile, where the sniper then just has to walk by (the dog pile people bashed their heads together, so they're K.O.), humming to himself, when he notices the egg on top of a pile and happily takes it with him (after all, the poor egg has been neglected by its previous owner! It needs someone who can take care of it!)

wink.gif

Edited by Lolchen

When there's three common eggs in the cave, I get the mental image of a hundred-plus people standing there, trying not to make eye contact, pretending the other people don't exist, until someone finally throws up their hands and walks off with a mint egg.

Haha this.

Uhm...how about vine dragons live in a cave....with no sunlight.... :Y

Haha this.

Uhm...how about vine dragons live in a cave....with no sunlight.... :Y

vine egg desc.:

This egg is sitting in a patch of grass and small flowers even though there's no sun in the cave.

though the adult desc. makes it sound like they're living in the forest just outside the cave, methinks:

...Dark green dragons tend to be easy to spot since they usually kill all plants around them and thus are usually surrounded by a large clearing.

Oh dear, I just realized the irony in this.

My paper egg has softshell.

Well duh, it's made of paper.

This would be even more funny if it happened to a cheese dragon.

lets trade a magma egg. im holding this lump of hot magma, on the count of ten im gonna drop it. grab it before the 200 other people do!

*stands at abandoned cave. closes eyes, holds out arm, and releases egg.*

did you get it?! no? did someone else slide under you and grab the egg before it hit the ground? D:

lets trade a balloon hatchie now. im gonna walk over to the tree over there, and im going to have a crowd of over 200 gathered round. tie it to the limb, slowly let go as it floats to the top of the tree.....

run! scissors! grab the chick! run away with it like a balloon on a string (an alive one...) before someone else! 8D

My Cheese egg is soft and smelly and it has soft shell

wait isnt that normal??? im confused is it sick or is it perfectly healthy???

EDIT: i dont know if this is already said but how can you freeze a fire type dragon like the ember or magma wouldn't they just melt the ice???

Edited by asluglicker

Once they hit adolescence, hatchlings change quickly, maturing to their full forms in only 2 years.

We must all be at least fifty, considering the number of hatchlings we've raised. xd.png

We must all be at least fifty, considering the number of hatchlings we've raised. xd.png

Nah more like hundreds of years....considering some of us have raised over 500 dragons

About holiday dragons they only appear around holidays how is this possible its like a green and red baby has a chance of being born around christmas it just doesnt happen