dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

How do you even find your own scroll if there are like, more than 1000 Dragon Cave users?

You'd keep it in your room. Or lair or whatever.

Why don't these dragons migrate from biome to biome, like rares?

^They probably don't feel comfortable in other biomes, would you expect too see a deepsea in the desert?

Apparently it only takes a second for a dragon egg too develop.

How nocturnes breed in daytime:mate grabs nocturne and runs off.xd.png

How does a stone mate?I thought it couldn't move very well...

How do wingless species mate?

How does a pillow's fur stay well-groomed?

Before a baby balloon dragon is formed,how does the egg float?

Mints: Why do they camp out in the Volcano? Do they just have some fireproof skin?

Pillows: How can they fly? Even if their body is incredibly light for a dragon, the massive amount of fur they have weigh them down too much to fly. Maybe they hover, though.

Mints AGAIN: Aren't they basically pygmies? How can they breed with things like magmas? D8 IMPOSSIBLE.

Ices: The icicles going on the sprite are all vertical; so does that mean that they never ever move from that pose? ohmy.gif

That's all I can think of for now :B

I just imagined a horde of people diving for the tiny tree, someone ripping it from the ground and holding it over their head victoriously, then scuttling away like Gollum with the ring. xd.png

My own my precious... We wants it. We needs the leetle! lol

In DC, you can't crossbreed. Each egg turns out to be all one species, or all the other, regardless of gender.

In DC, you can't crossbreed. Each egg turns out to be all one species, or all the other, regardless of gender.

What about Shallow Waters? Blunas? Geodes? They're all hybrids.

So you can travel to different biomes in 5 seconds?

Teleportation powers? huh.gif

If the above is the case, is every single DC user adept in magic?

If a bunch of people are crowding around in a biome, just waiting for an egg they want, wouldn't the dragons see/hear/smell them?

Haha.

Hey Magic Flame(one of my magi's name), teleport this egg to Olga(random name) please! *magi takes out remote control thing and presses a button**portal appears and magi dumps the egg into the portal*

Hey, does anyone happen to know where did that tombstone for a dead hatchling come from? Because I certainly wasn't the one who placed it there.

It is not possible to create one in less than 1 second after the poor hatchy's death, so they must've been all made beforehand. My drags are way more sneaky than I thought.

Edited by Discord

If our page is just a scroll, then where are our dragons?

I remember awhile back that TJ said that the dragon's are just pictures on our scrolls. I don't know if the pictures use the BSAs or what though.

Dont know if this has been said~

When an egg dies, you bring it strait to the graveyard, right? But then it stays on your scroll for two weeks? Not possible >.>

Also:

Your scroll is supposed to be a record you keep of the dragons you have. You live in mideval times, and you probably use a quill to write. But what happens when your dragon matures? How do you change the picure! Ink is not eraseable!

anddd:

Why is there a 7 day wait for influencing! Is it really that hard for the lazy pinks to hold the eggy up to their mouths and shout. " IF YOU GENDER THE WAY I WANT, YOU WILL GET LOTS OF CANDY! "??

anddddddddddd:

Sunrise/set egg description is "This egg is glowing as brightly as the sun.". IF IT IS GLOWING AS BROGHTLY AS THE SUN, THEN HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT IT!!

and as for all people have been saying about 'what size are the dragons' and 'where the heck do we live', i think:

since DC probably isnt EXACTLY our world in mideval times, i think there are a bunch of caves in the middle of the world, then then there are roads branching out from the center that lead to the biomes. And as for dragons; i dont know, i have always imagined them like the size of a horse. Big enough for me to ride about, but not big enough to flatten me using one foot.

Edited by kiyye

And as for dragons; i dont know, i have always imagined them like the size of a horse. Big enough for me to ride about, but not big enough to flatten me using one foot.

You've obviously never been stepped on by a horse. tongue.gif It hurts.

My question is the dinos. How are their eggs the same size as a mints, when dinosaurs are clearly larger? Since when are there dinosaurs in the medieval times, anyway? And how are chicken eggs 1/3 the size of a dinosaur egg?

DINOS

Y U SO ILLOGICAL?!

If the Dinos cannot breed, then where are the dino eggs coming from? o_O

Some of these are SO funny, yet so true. I've always wondered, when you try and kill a dragon, wouldn't it attack or kill you? And if it was too small to defend itself, wouldn't other dragons come and defend it? I would think that the attacked dragon would at least run away if it survived.

Edited by SoulFang

Where do these dragons find piles of gold to sleep on? Why are we taking dragons eggs instead of gold?

Where do the water dragons on our scroll get the water? How do they lay eggs that sit in puddles, not the body of water?

If Ember eggs are really hot, wouldn't you burn your hands on the way back?

Wouldn't the volcano biome eventually erupt, killing all the dragons?

Lineage WTF?

Just ... How? My girlfriend explained how you're supposed to get the alt-colors for stripes. This doesn't make sense even remotely. huh.gif