dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

The fact that the dragons in the cave seem to care more about their gold than their offspring, which is just sitting out front, ripe for the taking.

Same way a cow does. Talk about Methane Machines.

Speaking of which, why does a Balloon not ignite or explode when too close to a Magma or Fire dragon?

Because we keep them FAR FAR AWAY fro each other. Balloon on the bottom of the scroll, magma on the top. It's not HEALTHY. >>'

How do you ER an egg or hatchling? Make a line for people to walk through so they can stare at it, view it, and tap it (click it)?

EDIt: And how do you get unique views? Get someone famous to look at it? o.0

Yeah, you take the egg or hatchling in a cage with you to a village so everybody sees it. Maybe a king or a count comes by.

I'm going with soft-boiled egg.

How do you freeze a hatchling? Blow a cold wind on it?

I'm going with soft-boiled egg.

How do you freeze a hatchling? Blow a cold wind on it?

-facepalm-

Apparently, the 'you cast a spell on the hatchling to prevent any aging' bit of text is just something I've hallucinated.

How do people keep completely missing the 'freezing is not literal/does not involve cold/ice' point?

Shouldn't we put dragons in zoos so they can hatch faster?

How do paper eggs crack...? if it's made of several pieces of paper stuck together... paper doesn't crack... ;__;

How do paper eggs crack...? if it's made of several pieces of paper stuck together... paper doesn't crack... ;__;

Seriously. It should unfold or something. (Actually, I thing someone once suggested changing the paper "hatching" design.)

Seriously. It should unfold or something. (Actually, I thing someone once suggested changing the paper "hatching" design.)

Unfolding would work, actually biggrin.gif

-facepalm-

Apparently, the 'you cast a spell on the hatchling to prevent any aging' bit of text is just something I've hallucinated.

How do people keep completely missing the 'freezing is not literal/does not involve cold/ice' point?

I created a whole mythology about that for mine, it was fun.

How does the sick message get on my scroll?

*Giratina checks his scroll*

Hey? Who wrote on my scroll? Hm?

I can imagine how you get a Leetle Tree.

*takes home the seed from the market and plants*

*tree grows at SUPERDUPEREPICFAST pace*

*Leetle Tree! Ta-da!*

That's one of my biggest DC pet peeves. xd.png

Somehow, every scroll owner draws the exact same picture of each type of dragon.

That's one of my biggest DC pet peeves. xd.png

Somehow, every scroll owner draws the exact same picture of each type of dragon.

Plagiarism.

Plagiarism.

Everything's being plagiarised.

The first post has been mentioned at least 6 times while I monitored, and i said nothing as the OP. Lighten up!

'A random Bibliography appeared! TJ pelted the Bibliography with mouldy cheese!'

Or we're just very artistic smile.gif

If we are all wizards, could it be that we are casting some sort of teleport or telekinesis spell on the eggs, meaning that when 410 front page viewers all go for an egg, they are not physically grabbing it, but magically trying to "grab" it?

Hnnn these are probably already mentioned but...how do these dragons just not build/create better traps and the like to foil those pesky humans that make off with their offspring? Similarly, where is the war of humans vs dragons over this?

What is a "fell" flame?

How do vampire dragons reproduce through venom? Are their genes within the venom? Does that mean that the venom impregnates it's DNA upon things it contacts? And holu cheeseroll, I guess I can see how Vamps are so related to Twilight now. Blargh, excuse me. Must go facepalm.

EDIT: One more. Gold and silver dragons. Why does the image of them being included in other dragon's hoards come to mind? xd.png

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Hnnn these are probably already mentioned but...how do these dragons just not build/create better traps and the like to foil those pesky humans that make off with their offspring? Similarly, where is the war of humans vs dragons over this?

What is a "fell" flame?

How do vampire dragons reproduce through venom? Are their genes within the venom? Does that mean that the venom impregnates it's DNA upon things it contacts? And holu cheeseroll, I guess I can see how Vamps are so related to Twilight now. Blargh, excuse me. Must go facepalm.

EDIT: One more. Gold and silver dragons. Why does the image of them being included in other dragon's hoards come to mind? xd.png

It's been mentioned several times by TJ that the eggs we catch are the runts, and the parents don't care if we take them or not.

As for the 'venom' thing... Twilight was in no way the first to think that vampire bites were 'venomous', and frankly, I put all uses of that under 'did not do the research/doesn't want to write a billion page essay on just how they change'. Venom and/or poison are the closest, best comparisons, so they are used.

Golds and silvers... because shiny? biggrin.gif

Are there options of sterilizing your dragons or female dragons hitting menopause at a certain age?

Are there options of sterilizing your dragons or female dragons hitting menopause at a certain age?

No.

Oh, and on the 'fell flame' commnent... it's just a way of saying the egg feels kind of evil.

And there's a place you can abandon eggs.

BTW, how do you kill eggs without swords? Throw them against the wall? AND!

Zombies in the cave. Wouldn't they target your dragons? Your scroll would disappear in seconds! laugh.gif

Nah, you scramble the eggs and feed it to the other dragons smile.gif

There is no such things as water dragons. They should be hydras, pleiosaurs or something.

Many oriental dragons from mythology are water dragons, Ex: Mizuchi, a river dragon and a water diety, or Ryujin, a water dragon spirit who rules over seas and oceans.

It's been mentioned several times by TJ that the eggs we catch are the runts, and the parents don't care if we take them or not.

As for the 'venom' thing... Twilight was in no way the first to think that vampire bites were 'venomous', and frankly, I put all uses of that under 'did not do the research/doesn't want to write a billion page essay on just how they change'. Venom and/or poison are the closest, best comparisons, so they are used.

Golds and silvers... because shiny? biggrin.gif

Ohoho, so a partnership then? Most intriguing. Hnnnn.

Ah, I meant that I kept seeing Vamp dragons and Twilight associated and it makes sense because of the venom turning eggs etc. But we are in general agreement. ^^"

Yesh, shiny indeed~! Such a cute surprise when one's going to try for a dragon's hoard and instead discovers another dragon to face.

I really like the fell flame thing, though kekekeke~