dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

Papers in volcano. Cheeses in Volcano.

MINTS IN VOLCANO.

Mind = blown.

This.

Also, Gray dragons in the Desert?

I don't get it.

Why can't we see the hatchlings through the holes in the hatching egg?

Are hatchlings invisible before they hatch?

@_@

Maybe that's why when forcing them, they can escape to the AP so easily.

Papers in volcano. Cheeses in Volcano.

MINTS IN VOLCANO.

Mind = blown.

Well, the first two fall into the 'rares are everywhere' rule xd.png As for Mints... why wouldn't they be around volcanoes? They're small, but they're still dragons, and most dragons like heat.

Actually, TJ has gone on record as stating that the eggs we grab would be runts- worthless to the parents, who have pushed them away from the nests so they can focus on the larger, healthier eggs. And their gold :K

Thank you, I had not known that. Wow, dragons make a lot of runts! And runts tend to favor some species more than others, apparently.

So, let's say you were staking out a spot in the desert, but since there's usually no eggs there, you decide to go looking in the jungle instead.

How do we get from one biome to the next so quickly? o_0

MAGIC

The Cave says that dragons are actually ready to hatch early in developement, but stay inside their eggs for comfort.

You know, a lot of creatures come from eggs, and, to my knowledge, none of them have the urge to stay inside of them after they have the ability to leave. Not birds, not fish, not reptiles, insects, NOTHING does that.

It's actually easy to understand them dying if they chose to squat around in their eggs, they'd run out of air or starve, no? But why would they stay in there to begin with, and wouldn't that natural instinct everything has to 'stay alive' sort of over ride the comfort urge and tell them when they start needing air OR food to get the hell out of the egg?

And then them dying if they don't grow up quickly enough? If things don't grow up quick enough they just stay small, but for the most part they're still alive and technically adults, regardless of their size.

As well as which, while it's cool to have another type of dragon, vampires? So the vampire dragons bite the egg, it kills them, and they grow up as vampire dragons. Has it not already been clarified that vampires, or any dead/undead for that matter, do not continue to mature after death?

if little baby pygmys where put with huge adult dragons wouldent they panic and run away

Ochredrakes are supposidly not verry smart so why do they have a comfusing name blink.gifmellow.gif

Ochredrakes are supposidly not verry smart so why do they have a comfusing name blink.gifmellow.gif

...They didn't name themselves? tongue.gif

Why can't we sweep up dead shells and throw them out, instead of having them cluttering our caves? Also, why can't we collect new eggs if some were killed. Are we in mourning?

Do we have magical ink that the images of our growing dragons change by themselves? Or do we have erasable colored pencils?

Where have all the Frills and Old Pinks gone to hide! And how can they hide so well when there are thousands of humans walking around. xd.png

You don't want to disturb the dragons, but some of the eggs are far enough away that you could steal one. Three of the eggs catch your eye. Which do you take?

I would be surprised if only three of the eggs caught my eye - especially if there was an uncommon or rare nearby. And I doubt very much that an egg so small that I almost didn't see it, or one hidden behind the others or hidden by leaves, would be one of the three that caught my eye. Just sayin'.

I think it's funny, since our scrolls are just artistic renditions of the dragons, that we all have the exact same skill as an artist... maybe we all go to somebody who does the art. maybe our scrolls are magical and the ink automagically appears (see what i did there?)

You can change your scroll layout to be a bit darker, but the darker background is a reference to some futuristic video game?

And we have swords and know magic that fails us lots of times.

Thousands of years usually equates 14 days. No?

No, 7 days is 2 years.

hmmmm.....

Why is it a site anyway? It should be actual caves!

You can change your scroll layout to be a bit darker, but the darker background is a reference to some futuristic video game?

Hey, the representatives of the Aperture Canyons Scientific and Alchemical Association would like to disagree with it being a reference to a 'futuristic video game'. They just have weird ideas, that's all.

Coastal Waverunner egg in the Coast: "This egg reminds you of the sea." Well of course it reminds you of the sea, you're already walking across the coastline.

When in the Volcano page there are more than 1 guardian eggs (this egg is sitting in front if the others), wich guardian egg is actually sitting in front of all the others, are the two eggs sitting at the same distance or there's a guardian in front of the other guardian (paradox), same for the mint, wich mint egg is actually hidden behind all the others?

When in the Volcano page there are more than 1 guardian eggs (this egg is sitting in front if the others), wich guardian egg is actually sitting in front of all the others, are the two eggs sitting at the same distance or there's a guardian in front of the other guardian (paradox), same for the mint, wich mint egg is actually hidden behind all the others?

OMG MIND BLOWN.

Ow...it hurts.

When you breed an egg and abandon or trade it, even if the parents were super-tame wouldn't they still try to stop you from getting rid of it?

Dragons have an internal organ that tells them to start breeding every 5 minutes, you can go take a piece of fog to put it on your egg xd.png. n i woul like to know how can the egg/hatchling limit rise, do you become more fit as you carry eggs around xd.png? (Probably already said): how can there be dino eggs if they are ungendered and cannot breed? are they ermaphrodytes? If so why can't you breed them too?

How can dragons turn into a completely different species when they get sick?! it is just not possible! here i show you: *eats a pack of rotten eggs n goes put himself on an ER to gain loads of views*..... see?! I told you guys! Nothin's gonna happe... *begins to transform painfully* urgh no, this can't be tru.. grooooooar Hulk destroys everything!!!!!

this does not make much sense, just like the fact that a tiny mint dragon turns into a neglected the same way a huge stone dragon would do :/

Edited by jetcomb

You can incubate ice eggs. Lolwut.

LOL I love it. It's like that "if a tree falls in the woods and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?" exercise.

And why does the "hidden" egg catch my eye? Among all the rejected eggs, I notice one of the least noticeable? Particularly when it's being shielded by a Guardian egg at the same time, possibly by two?

P.S. ...can a pygmy be turned into a Neglected? Because... wow. Talk about buffing up~!

Probably been said before, but if "this egg is so tiny you almost didn't see it", why did it catch my eye out of ALL of the eggs that were sitting there? o___O

I feel like the rares would catch my eye first if I was physically there at the cave xd.png