dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

CAVE QUESTION: HOW do those three eggs that are in the cave get there? What if someone takes one? How does the other one get there? MAGIC??!!!!!?!

ANOTHER CAVE QUESTION: How can you not see the three eggs in the cave when they're sitting right in front of you? Please don't tell me that the characters in DC are supposed to be BLIND.

Face it everyone every illogical aspect of DC can be answered by MAGIC.....

MAGIC....in this game it sure ain't logical....lol

you do pose a good point though serrepta 1 why cant we see the eggs and do the descriptions just float by them...like words in the air....lol the imagry is full of lols...

When there's three common eggs in the cave, I get the mental image of a hundred-plus people standing there, trying not to make eye contact, pretending the other people don't exist, until someone finally throws up their hands and walks off with a mint egg.

Ba ha ha, this is all I will ever see from now on. cx

Lessee, for my own piece of illogicality...

If all these dragons are hanging out in this one place, laying their eggs and whatnot, wouldn't they, erm, pick a different place, since in this one, they're being stalked by thousands of humans who steal their babies?

Dragon 1: Gee, I like this place. Lots of gold piles to sleep on, and the kids haven't been bothering me lately!

Dragon 2: Um. That's because there are humans running up and snatching them when we lay our eggs...Look, why don't we just go live somewhere else?

Dragon 1: But there are piles of gold here...

~Feathers

^^It says on the cave-front-page that the dragons are sleeping. Maybe dragons sleep too deeply to hear humans snatching eggs.

And I just realized this: HOW THE HECK EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE ALL OF THAT ROOM ON YOUR SCROLL FOR OVER 457478445 DRAGONS?! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-and I thought that you could make pages for your scroll?! DOES THAT MEAN THAT SCROLLS GROW OR THEY HAVE PAGES OR SOMETHING? Scrolls are just long pieces of paper and it says PAGE. Does that mean that your writing a book or a scroll? Or do you have to make an extra scroll with other scrolls on it to make a page?

When you abandon one or release it or whatever, doesn't it say something like "You cross off the dragon's information from your scroll and leave it to survive on its own."

Soo, why doesn't my scroll have like 20 crossed-off dragons? tongue.gif

Also, you're drawing all the dragons, right? At least, the writing your descriptions and all that leads you to believe so. But then, why is EVERY OTHER DRAGON OF THE SAME SPECIES the same exact sprite? And, if you're written them, then wow. . . . I have amazing handwriting. o.o

And the views/clicks. How do you 'click' an egg? And, do hundreds or even thousands of random people line up at the entrance of your cave/scroll/whatever and look at them, then walk away? huh.gif

Edited by ab613

I can swear my life but I saw a gendered Nocturne hatchie in the AP, clicked on it, got it but it is ungendered!!! blink.gif

Might have been mentioned, but how do pinks influence an egg to be their chosen gender?

Do they:

Use hypnosis on the egg causing it to believe it is a certain gender?

* Female Pink swings a pendulum in front of an egg* Youuuuu areeee getttiiiiiiiing veeeeeeeeeery sleeeeeeeeeepy... NOW BE A FEMALE, OK?

Use threats?

*Male Pink is shouting at an egg* IF YOU DON'T BECOME A GUY RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO CHUCK YOU AT THIS censorkip.gif WALL!

Stare at an egg, making it feel so uncomfortable it turns the desired gender?

*stares...* O.O

Might have been mentioned, but how do pinks influence an egg to be their chosen gender?

Do they:

Use hypnosis on the egg causing it to believe it is a certain gender?

* Female Pink swings a pendulum in front of an egg* Youuuuu areeee getttiiiiiiiing veeeeeeeeeery sleeeeeeeeeepy... NOW BE A FEMALE, OK?

Use threats?

*Male Pink is shouting at an egg* IF YOU DON'T BECOME A GUY RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO CHUCK YOU AT THIS censorkip.gif WALL!

Stare at an egg, making it feel so uncomfortable it turns the desired gender?

*stares...* O.O

It has been stated a few times that pinks know how to influence an egg based on the temperature. biggrin.gif

You are drawing dragons on your scroll. WHAT IF YOUR EGG HATCHES? Your using ink. And a thin piece of paper. TOO.MUCH.MAGIC

How do people pair day and night glories together?

Night glory description:

Breeding only takes place during evenings after the dark settles in.

Day glory:

Breeding only occurs during the day when the sun is warm.

Yes, it was. In real life, some reptiles lay eggs which can be shifted to one sex or the other by environmental conditions. Such as temperature. Of course, that makes incubation illogical, because that has no effect on sex...

In my head, I always imagined the collectors having to travel to many different locations around the world to find the dragon eggs, not just one cave.

That's just creepy because of the new biomes ninja.gif

Anyway, dragons are hatched without a gender. I mean, really. Did YOU gender when you were first born? Yeah, that's right. And where do the dragons get piles of gold to sleep on? I mean, money is never mentioned in the game. No price of feeding hatchlings, no nothing. (This would suck if it was a feature though.)

And the views/clicks. How do you 'click' an egg? And, do hundreds or even thousands of random people line up at the entrance of your cave/scroll/whatever and look at them, then walk away? huh.gif

lolz, thats exactly what I do. After I finish this post im going to get up and walk to my friends cave and look at her eggs then leave. and I asume the "click" translats to "poke" so I think im going to poke your eggs now. But....if I poked your hatchlings, dont you think they'd bite me? and how does looking at an egg/hatchling and poking it help it hatch/grow?

Albino dragons. They secrete a sunscreen to protect themselves. ppppbbbbtt. I think when researching this dragon, the person checking them out got it wrong. I think albino dragons are dragons that were from the deepest, darkest reaches of the cave. They have lost all pigmentation due to living in the dark for so long, like many cave-dwelling creatures in today's day and age.

i bet someone already mentioned this but i havent seen it:

how are dragons cave-born?

LOLZ

They have parents, we just don't know them.

And these parents are so busy doing whatever in the cave that they leave their newly-laid eggs just in the entrance where any passersby can take them?

And these parents are so busy doing whatever in the cave that they leave their newly-laid eggs just in the entrance where any passersby can take them?

Well, that's illogical in its own way. xd.png I just believe it's been stated like this somewhere.

And what would that whatever be? Surely making more eggs if you consider how many eggs of there are per hour.

man... i wish i were a dragon xd.png

And how do we trace the lineages anyway? You pick up a random egg from the AP with no idea of its former owner, their dragons, or its parents. >.<

Actually, TJ has gone on record as stating that the eggs we grab would be runts- worthless to the parents, who have pushed them away from the nests so they can focus on the larger, healthier eggs. And their gold :K

I still find the idea that our dragons have not sniffed out LBD's stash of chickens and eaten them all alive to be quite illogical.

Also, where does she get all that seed for them!?

I still find the idea that our dragons have not sniffed out LBD's stash of chickens and eaten them all alive to be quite illogical.

Also, where does she get all that seed for them!?

They're aliens.

They brought their own food and have scent-cloaking devices biggrin.gif

So...

You can teleport eggs and hatchlings now.

How do you/the magi know the area of the person's cave, anyway? Do you have a map or something? (Again, my imagination of how DC keeps all those dragons is that there is one cave, but that cave has caves in them)