dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

why dont the dragons dreeth fire and burn the place down

Since when do caves catch fire?

Since when do caves catch fire?

since there are eggs and dragons in the cave and who knows they might build secret little huts out of sticks

Edited by thomasgold19

Not all dragons are specified as having fire anyway (only reds, spitfires and hellfires that I can recall, plus embers can be found in ashes but don't appear to have any fire themselves ).

Edited by jreid9001

since there are eggs and dragons in the cave and who knows they might build secret little huts out of sticks

1. Highly unlikely.

2. Aside from Reds, Hellfire Wyverns, and Spitfires, I don't think any DC dragons actually do breathe fire.

We're wizards, silly. We do stuff like that. wink.gif

Rotfl I'm not. I recently realized that I haven't really brought out what happened to me or anything like that. Been too busy focusing on my descriptions of the dragons to consider what is happening to the "ingame owner."

So I decided that I'm long-since dead. But my family line now is tied deeply to the roots of Elders, despite being for the most part not big on interacting with the Clans.

Muhahahaha so I'm messaging you all from beyond the grave.

I recently realized that I haven't really brought out what happened to me or anything like that. Been too busy focusing on my descriptions of the dragons to consider what is happening to the "ingame owner."

I decided there never was an owner. The dragons formed clans on their own. biggrin.gif

What happens to the eggshell after the egg hatches?

What happens to the eggs of any bird/reptile when it hatches? It gets eaten (calcium content) or crushed to dust.

"You decide that the 4 hatchlings you already have are more than you can handle, so you decide not to take the egg."

...Well, I can apparently take care of 3 eggs and 3 hatchlings.

Oh that note ... why am I taking care of the ones I've bred when their parents are right there?

How does ink disappear as you write? Special telepathic scrolls?

30 eggs can block the cave entrance, these eggs must be huge

How can you see a description of an egg without seeing it? Who's writing the descriptions? Maybe the eggs are wrapped like gifts and have tags with description smile.gif

And if 150 people are in the cave fighting over 3 dragons, how are the eggs not crushed?

I love my leetle tree to tiny bits. I often wonder why, if event dragons can be caught in a pair, why can't we catch (if we're very, very lucky) a second leetle tree? Just makes me scratch my head as they continue to drop in the Cave and don't appear to be just a Christmas bonus. But, then, I'm confused easily. laugh.gif

30 eggs can block the cave entrance, these eggs must be huge

They are dragon eggs... Either way, I always assumed that they made a pile that you theoretically could still try and climb over or something (like people do during holiday drops tongue.gif ), people just usually don't.

Come to think of it, how do WE raise these eggs if they're so big? Do we sit on them? Stick them in an incubator? And what about when they hatch? Why do the hatchlings listen to us instead of just eating us on sight?

I love my leetle tree to tiny bits. I often wonder why, if event dragons can be caught in a pair, why can't we catch (if we're very, very lucky) a second leetle tree? Just makes me scratch my head as they continue to drop in the Cave and don't appear to be just a Christmas bonus. But, then, I'm confused easily. laugh.gif

Why are there leetle trees in the cave anyway? X3 You don't just pluck trees up from the ground and take them home with you.

Why are there leetle trees in the cave anyway? X3 You don't just pluck trees up from the ground and take them home with you.

.... If it's a Christmas Tree you do.

It's probably already been said somewhere in this thread, but.... how the heck do we, little tiny humans, tell specific dragons to mate with one another, without getting burned/stomped/etc?

How do so many people fit in the cave? And how do they still get anything done in there, even if they do fit?

It must be a giant cave with different corridors for each player.

How do hatcheries work? Do they Entei eye's the eggs/hatchlings until they hatch?

.... If it's a Christmas Tree you do.

Oh lol xd.png I knew that. But why would there be christmas trees with dragons in the first place? Where would they come from?

How do hatcheries work? Do they Entei eye's the eggs/hatchlings until they hatch?

I lol'd at this so hard. Probably because it makes sence to me - I know if I was stuck in an egg I would want to get away from that stare as soon as I possibly could.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

It's probably already been said somewhere in this thread, but.... how the heck do we, little tiny humans, tell specific dragons to mate with one another, without getting burned/stomped/etc?

I would assume it's done with some sword or gun waving, some threats, and a jar of dragon pheromones.

How do we all seem to know the exact same things about dragons? Like their habbits, even if we've only been on DC for like a week... Do we all host a dragon covention in the caves while trying to catch a few?

How do you ER an egg or hatchling? Make a line for people to walk through so they can stare at it, view it, and tap it (click it)?

EDIt: And how do you get unique views? Get someone famous to look at it? o.0

Edited by .Big.Pimpin.