skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I was walking into the bathroom and found my mom dancing in the shower wearing a leprechaun's suit and my three cats dancing wihle one used the shower head as a microphone.

I've had a repeated dream where it's the new year, and I have to hide somewhere. There's like some sort of living nuke energy following us, and we drove into a back alleyway dumpster, then the thing passed us.

I also had a dream where sunflowers were taking over the world. Normal sunflowers! It started when I went to grandma's house, sunflowers were sprouting out of the floor. We were scared for no reason at all.

i had a dream a long time ago where i met Skrillex but he just stared at me and said, "where's my money?" XDDD

this other time, i had a dream where Jeff the Killer was chasing me, but then Slenderman saved me? that.... doesn't make sense.

Wow, i have so many dreams.

i had this OTHER dream where i was in the forest and i saw a red fox but then it turned into the Smile.Dog. yeah, i like creepypastas. biggrin.gif

I had the weirdest dream last night, which I want to make into an animation because it was fun.

I was in a restaurant I visited in Canada last summer. I ordered pad thai (my favorite food) but the walls started closing in on me. The restaurant eventually turned into a Portal 2 test chamber. I walked out of my table booth and turned the corner, and saw a box next to a ditch of mud, and a door on my left. The door was to a room with GLaDOS in it, and she was preoccupied with something. I walked over to the box and I opened it, and found... CAKE!! I tried eating the cake with my bare hands but it didn't work, so I picked it up and started eating it like a sandwich. Then a half GLaDOS half truck came in at high speed and crashed into me, and then I woke up.

A few nights ago, I was at a Queen concert and FM was all alive! It was awesome!

Unfortunately, he was singing "Rescue me" by Bell, Book and Candle and also "Ma Baker" by Boney M...

Had a dream where the cyber men were taking Over the world( went to bed right after watching the season two finalie of doctor who). My ninjafyed boyfriend, me and one of the other boys in my tiny private school were the only ones who knew what was going on. Josh( my bf) and Dakota(both are 17) were trying to get us out of the school. Can't quite rember what's next but later me and josh were at a rebel base trying to keep the cyber men from "upgrading" a bunch of innocent people.

Since most of the time I'm watching Doctor Who it's right before bed so I have many dreams with Doctor Who aliens in them. Very interesting. But most aren't as focused around the aliens as above. And the doctor never shows up ):

Hmm, I've had quite a few dreams recently which I can remember. One was about an old operating system, (Windows '95 or '98, I'm not completely sure) being on a computer in my Computer Science class. It then turned into a version of a bobsledding competition (yes, I don't know either). Another dream was about vampires, although I don't remember much else and my dream last night was about CPA in real life.

The other night, I had a dream in which a janitor at my school shot me in the head, and for some unknown reason my consciousness transferred to a stray dog that was outside. blink.gif

Uh...where do I start?

A few nights ago, I had a dream that there was an over population of maggots, they were literally everywhere.

So, I keep having these freaky dreams that I am possessed by a demon, or at least that I find an excuse that there's a demon inside me for acting completely bonkers. I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I did that and blamed it on not being myself, having someone inside me and also pretending I did not remember what I did. And I was trying to cry and do whatever to make everyone believe me. But they didn't.

And the one I had earlier - yeah, I should be sleeping right now, lol - I was in a supermarket and for some reason I was arguing with my mom, then HE came out and I said something very hurtful. Then the fact that I had 'blank feelings' towards my mom. This time the demon had a name: Nelson.

When I was talking back, I could clearly hear that I was talking with a MAN's voice. I could hear it, like, within me and had no control over what I was doing and saying. Then everyone was upset at me again. x.x

Towards the end of the dream I was talking to someone who witnessed everything and I asked them if I was talking with my voice or did I have a man's voice? And she said that I had a male voice. A friggin' deep one too.

Then said person suggested me I should hit the church or something.

After that I woke up. I'm still scared. ninja.gif

...Yeah. I think I should REALLY go to the church. unsure.gif

So. Last night I had my first ever DC dream. But it wasn't regular DC, oh no, it was like a giant wilderness/AP for eggs, except they were all (or mostly) CB and there were holiday eggs out of season too and with hundreds of eggs on a page, all images and no descriptions. And you could catch them by clicking on them and there were all these unfamiliar eggs that I had to keep looking up on the DC Wiki and I was looking for CB metallics which appeared maybe once in five hundred eggs.

Then my subconscious decided that was enough DC and booted me over to a rerun of a regular school day. O_o

Edited by Shadowdrake

A few weeks ago I had a dream, I can't remember exactly what it was about, but I do remember something really bad happening and I started crying. Then I woke up and my eyes were actually wet and there were tear stains on my pillow. blink.gif

I had a dream that it was Halloween and there was this carnival/festival thing and I was there with my friends. We were walking around when I saw this Haunted House scavenger hunt/riddle solving thing. I dragged a few of my friends in and there was this amazing riddle (which I sadly can't remember) that actually made sense (unlike some of my other dreams). So we were walking around in this house trying to solve the riddle when there was an announcement that if we couldn't solve it we'd die or something. There were these weird corridors and then suddenly my brain clicked and I understood the riddle and I led my friends to the fireplace. There was this gate and I bashed it open and then suddenly it turned into this glow-y thing and it transformed into a beautiful gate and we stepped outside and it was snowing o_0 It was like this gorgeous winter wonderland on top of a mountain and I somehow got a crown and wings. Then my alarm clock woke me up.

Not the weirdest dream I've ever had, but it was weird and pretty interesting.

Last night I had a dream that I was driving a big truck on some road in some village and I couldn't sit on the driver's seat, therefore I couldn't see much of the road and whatever was in front of me. And killed a few people in the process.

Then, I was walking around and there were many people crying because they lost loved ones and everyone was wondering who was driving the truck and event though i had remorse I was trying to pretend it was not me.

Then, there was this room filled with juries and such and i did not know what to do, because I was somehow pressured to admit it, that it was me.

I knew I had to go to jail and that they gave me a mountain of papers to fill o.O lol, and I wanted badly to get out of that situation, because I was desperate. Did not want to be locked away! xd.png

Then I woke up. It was such a relief!

I've posted all my weirdest dreams somewhere else so I'm just gonna copy and paste them ^_^

First dream: I dreamed about playing tennis with Sonic the Hedgehog when suddenly I pan over to the right and there's this huge oval machine with a port-hole in the middle of the door. Sonic goes in and there's a lot of smoke inside as he transforms. He comes out as not one, but two people: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (from Alice in Wonderland). They bounce over back to their side of the net and we continue playing.

Dream 2: I awake in the back of my parent's car and there's this Indian (not Native American) kid, about my age at the time, just smiling at me from between the front two seats. Then, suddenly, he starts tickling me and the car goes out of control! We start swerving on the road and he continues to tickle me with that creepy as heck smile on his face. That dream disturbed me for several days afterward.

Dream 3: I was having a birthday party and a lot of people were there with birthday hats and streamers. When someone comes through the door, Quasi Modo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. He greets me and then suddenly, without warning, starts tickling me. I didn't like it so I cut his arm off with a knife. Only, that didn't stop him...His severed arm continues to chase me through the house and trying to tickle me harder than before!! Dx I ran and ran from the arm before I tried to lock myself in the bathroom. It didn't work...the arm unlocked it and POUNCED! That's when I woke up :(

So...yeah XD I had those when I was a kid but I still remember them to this day vwv

Wow, this is exactly the topic I needed! My dream last night:

I was Mario in the Bat cave. There was this dance game, and I totally beat it, as Mario! Then, I went to this café and ate Tacos.

Weird right?

I've had the same dream for years, usually after a particularly stressful day.

It always starts out as me in a sewer, running along looking for an exit. I finally find a door, not a manhole or anything but an actual door, and it opens to reveal a huge staircase covered in bright red carpet. I ascend the stairs only to find they go on as far as I can see, so I take a hallway, usually on the right, and begin going through doors. Some have really bizarre things behind them like the one that takes me into a world where Earth is somehow very small and you can travel from planet to planet via ladders. It's also under attack by aliens, though I've never seen them so I don't know how I know this. Another door has a zombie apocalypse behind it and whenever I go through that one I always wake up suddenly, shaky and breathless. The worst one by far is this huge mostly empty room covered in crimson paint with a trap door hidden beneath a rug. When I open the trap door and go into the cellar area, the door shuts locking me inside and suddenly I'm thrown into darkness. At that point someone else usually appears, my husband or a close friend, and they shed light on our surroundings. It is the stuff of nightmares. The entire space is filled with spider webs with thousands of spiders crawling all over the area and it takes all my control to not scream in horror when I realize the only way out is straight ahead where I may or may not find an exit.

This dream is sort of multi layered. Sometimes I find amazing rooms and sometimes I find the ones filled with horrors I have to force myself not to think about when I wake up. I've been having this dream since I was maybe ten years old. It doesn't always end with a bad or good room and sometimes I go through several doors before finally waking up.

I was in a jail with one wall but I couldn't escape. So I grabbed a bird and strangled it so it became one giant feather. Instead of just walking away I brushed the concrete away. Then I was running and the cops appeared. So I was like, "You can't get me cause I HAVE THE KEY!" and I held up a key which I didn't use to escape. Then I ran away and broke a Pokemon card in half as Mewtwo attacked them. I went to my house and threw a doughnut and they drove off the mountain. Then I jumped off the top of my house as a scene from the A-Team played. I landed on my feet. And then I flew away into the sunset.

Last night I had a dream where I slid on my stomach like a penguin. I don't remember the context but it was weird. xd.png

Last night I had a dream that I was travelling across a wasteland with an acquaintance from theater. He was carrying a giant foam hammer...

And Ellen DeGeneres was running for President. blink.gif

Last night I dreamt of maths.

So I was in town, minding my own business until I saw a medium sized building with its door open.

I knew it was a classroom, I walked in and realised no one was there.

The classroom looked somewhat like this:

user posted image

I was in the classroom, and suddenly Einstein appeared (from the door that leads to the staircase). He just asked me to repeat the name of the maths subject that I had difficulty in, when I replied he started to erase everything in the chalkboard (you know, tons of calculuses, numbers, maths symbols) and write new calculuses (as the maths subject I had difficulty in) and also explaining step by step (by writing, not talking).

He taught me two kinds of calculuses (that I didn't know how to do, and I was about to have exams with probably some advanced maths). I can't remember anything he taught though. smile.gif

I had this dream where my mom decided to let me drive a giant, 20-foot-tall nutcracker. It was steel gray, not shiny, either. It was incredibly fun to drive, but I spent fifteen minutes or something trying to do something in it, something to do with taking out the keys and making it work without them, I think. I now need to buy a gray truck to complete my life or else something bad will happen is what this guy at a McDonalds told me in my dream. Now I need to find the perfect truck to buy. 8|

I had a dream a few nights ago where me and that Gunther kid from Kick Butowski (except he wasn't cartoony) were running from a Nazgul. No rider, just a lone Nazgul. Gunther kept calling it a Black dragon (as in DC Black dragons). There were some other details, but I don't really remember.

I always dream about grocery stores and movie theaters. I'm not sure what it means though dry.gif