skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had this a few hours ago:

It was raining and their was flooding because of it. I was standing at our door, which has a big window in the middle of it, and looking out. I see this weird looking crocodile or alligator floating with the tide and children are chasing it. (I have no idea how they're chasing the alli/croc while it's flooding.) Next thing I know, this guy comes up to our door with a knife in his hand asking me if I want a piece of the alli/croc to eat.

I once had a dream about Dinosaurs..

I'll just explain what happened, lol.

I suddenly woke up (in my dream) and someone was knocking on my window, so I pulled my window open.. and I see a flying car, a pink one, with this dude that loves women, apparently because there were 2 in the backseat. I declined his offer and saw him flying away. For some reason I jumped out of the window and started to walk around the place where I live. Then suddenly when I looked through an alley I saw this old lady running for her live when suddenly this big dinosaur ran after her. I turned around and noticed that I was locked in by 3 dinosaurs. Then the girl that lives like.. diagonal from me notices's me and jumps.. (seriously) over the legs (the right leg of one dinosaur and the left of the other one) and she said I could escape if I would jump over their legs too.

But then I woke up.

I also had a dream about polar bears once.. it was an attraction in a theme park where you could jump on ice to get to the end where a water slide was. But polar bears lived in the exhibit. Long story short I got hit by one and it just felt so real ;-;

And I could tell more dreams about sharks and classmates and flying.. lovely dreams, really. lol.

It's not weird (must be common, actually), but more meaningful than most ones I've had.

In my dream, I was losing a girlfriend; I was trying to see her face, but couldn't, I was desperate and suffering, crying...as if I wanted to, as if I wanted to feel that pain... When I woke up I was in deep sorrow, my chest was hurting and I realized that I had been crying.

What's sad is that there's probably no woman that's worth all of that suffering; I was probably wanting something I couldn't have - which could be the actual meaning of that dream.

Last night I had a dream that I had time traveled back to a few hours before 9/11. One of my friends was there and I was trying to warn her about the terrorist's attack without saying I was from the future. Something I can't remember happens. Then we are standing on a smaller building watching the planes hit and people jump. She said the government will be after me and that I should run.

Huh... I have lots of weird dreams, but I only remember bits of it when I wake up. My most recent one was last night. Something about food? I don't really remember it at all xd.png

I had a dream the other day, while kind of vague now, it was sort of like a League of Legends game. I saw the loading screen of people in my dreams and remember feeling psyched for more things after seeing it. Not sure what all happened but it was weird xd.png

I've had plenty of weird dreams. I've even made a dream vault that stores the best ones.

One time I had a dream that me and my classmates stayed in the after school program my class usually has, except it was in a random house and it was only us. We went around looking for stuff to eat, and we heard these really weird creaking sounds in the house. Then one of my classmates mysteriously disappeared, and we thought we heard him screaming under the floors. Then I woke up.

Well, Scar (From lion king) was facing off with Simba. But Scar was in a orange( as in the fruit) suit. While Simba was in a banana one. They were fighting about who was the better fruit!

Edited by danielle02212001

Last night, I had just gotten back from vacation but didn't have time to check DC before going to bed. I kept dreaming that I had PMs and replies in threads that I had to check... I also dreamt that someone on this forum had died. It was very sad, and strange because that user had never done anything to make me want them dead. I quite like them... sad.gif

Every night, without fail, I have a dream where the world ends in some manner. It's gone from being terrifying to just being annoying. dry.gif

HAHAHA I once had a dream where my 2 BF's married each other .... it was freaky! !! xd.png

Edited by Destiny Arts

I had a dream where I was dating my assistant principal or something of that matter. Obviously hid it from my parents, they found out, and then apparently killed him and I plotted to kill my dad who actually killed him. I also apparently had cancer in this dream and everyone kept telling me that when my hair grows back to style it like david tennant does.

Yes I watched doctor who the night before and no I do not like my assistant principal... not like that anyway... e_e

Oooh, I had a dream the other day in the car (on a 30-minute ride to a doctor office visit)...

That Cry (YouTube name: ChaoticMonki) gave me a bag of potato chips. It was......THE BEST DREAM EVER.

I dunno. It was interesting.

My two best friends and I were the only ones at my school, but then I saw like ten duplicates of each friend around the building... blink.gif

Oooh, I had a dream the other day in the car (on a 30-minute ride to a doctor office visit)...

That Cry (YouTube name: ChaoticMonki) gave me a bag of potato chips. It was......THE BEST DREAM EVER.

I dunno. It was interesting.

OMG, that sounds like an amazing dream! I once had a dream where Cry, PewDiePie, and I were stuck in a real-life version of Bloody Trapland and Pewdie was telling us to not worry about it. xd.png

I had this dream a few nights ago.

A bit of background: I have this character that I've been using a lot lately in my writing. I've put him in several different worlds, and I always write first-person. So to the dream:

I was my character, with my same voice, only my hair was black like his and everyone kept calling me by his name. I was in my (RL) room, and there were these three evil ghost/spirit/monster things that wanted me dead and kept attacking me while I hid on the far side of my desk (which admittedly is not a good hiding spot because it's open underneath but whatever). Apparently they couldn't leave my room because when I made a break for the door and slammed it behind me they didn't follow.

I ran out of the house and to my friend's house across the street. Her parents were outside in the front yard, with a pickup truck and an empty doorframe, for some reason. I either called them the Nights or the Golds, I don't remember which. My friend, who was the Disney star Olivia Holt dressed like she was in her monster-fighter movie (I think she was supposed to be that same character she played since she was dressed like it, only I couldn't remember her character's name, Skylar, so I called her Olivia instead) was asleep on the couch in the darkened family room. Woody from Suite Life on Deck was sitting in a chair next to Olivia watching TV, also dressed like a monster-fighter, and their were a few other people there but I didn't get a good look at them. Hysterical, I yelled at Olivia to wake up and help me, but she only muttered something incoherent and rolled over. Woody just told me to chill. I turned to Olivia again, and she waved in the general of one of her monster-fighting guns.

Taking this as an invitation to take the weapon, I did so and turned back to my house. I could see the window to my room was open, the curtains (nonexistent IRL) torn and blowing from the window as though trying to escape. Then, from down the street (same one I live on IRL) comes these two great big, snarling black mastiffs barking and howling and obviously wanting some fresh meat.

Suddenly terrified, I took off down the street (why I didn't shoot them with Olivia's monster gun is beyond me, maybe I dropped it at that point but I don't remember). I was faster than the dogs but as I ran I could feel my right kneecap slipping in its joint as though it were about to pop out of place (a feeling I often get IRL as it actually happened to me a while ago, but not a problem for my character, strangely). I reached the end of the street where it forked and climbed up the street sign yelling to the dogs in a firm tone, "BAD DOG. BAD DOG." The dogs, amazingly, stopped, cocked their heads with a confused whimper, and then turned and ran back the way they'd come. I dropped down from the street sign, and then I woke up.

Weird... I need to stop writing in first person. This is the second time I've had a dream in which I've been a guy.

OMG, that sounds like an amazing dream! I once had a dream where Cry, PewDiePie, and I were stuck in a real-life version of Bloody Trapland and Pewdie was telling us to not worry about it. xd.png

That was AWESOME!!

Yesterday I dreamt of Marzia! (yes, Pewds' girlfriend xd.png)

We were friends and she was teaching me about makeup. She was applying some makeup on herself (light blue eyeshadows - slightly metallic and some blush).

I remember when she was applying makeup on me, specially a blush. I can't remember how I looked like since it was first-person view xd.png

I always have unrealistic dreams. This one was the nearest to realism. It was cool laugh.gif

By the way, I think we're watching too much Pewdiepie videos. tongue.gif

Just last night, I had a dream that new Night Fury eggs were being released into the game! I had a pet Night Fury of my own, and got A LOT of the eggs.

Here's what really happened(my point of view, I changed my pet Night Fury to an Alt Black, because I didn't remember what exactly happened with the adult Night Fury.):

I was walking home to my cave, and someone intercepted me.

"Where are you going!? Don't you realize that you're missing the new Night Fury eggs?!" The person said, holding an egg with a tiny Toothless pattern on it.

"Really? Where are they dropping?" I asked excitedly.

The person didn't answer.

"Alpine?"

They shook her head.

"Coast?"

No again.

"Desert?"

Nope.

"Forest?"

No again!

"Volcano?"

Eeyup.

"Come on, Lily! Let's go get those new eggs!" I exclaimed to the Alt Black hatchling next to me.

When I arrived at the Volcano, those cute little Night Fury eggs were everywhere! I walked over to one, because no one was moving, suddenly, noise of excited people exploded everywhere. I panicked and snatched up as many eggs as I could carry, and told Lily to take them all home for me. She did, and I got more, only to have jealous people steal them from my hands! I smacked them and got my eggs back, but then more people pushed me away, forcing me to drop them.

When the crowd calmed down, I got my share of them, and started home. A lot of people, newbies at that, crowded around me, asking for trades. They held up Mints and Fogs for trade, and I gently pushed them away, telling them that I didn't need either. So I went home.

When I got home, Lily was sure having some trouble! I set down the new eggs and asked my Reds to help take care of the new eggs. They agreed, and I went off to feed the hatchlings. When I finished, I heard a sound, like something exploding, and ran back to the reds that were babysitting. There were ten little Night Furies, all crying and demanding food.

Then my dream ended.

I have the best dreams, don't I? xd.png

I wish that little Night Furies would be released into the cave. I'd be so elated!

Edited by animals4501

I've had a helluva lot of lucid dreams myself, really realistic feeling events. A particular one I remember best I had a month or so ago. I got off a plane in some unknown city, spent a long time just wandering, I stole a bike and then cycled across the desert outside of the city only noticing then that I was with someone I knew. We ended up in what in the dream was labelled/known to be San Francisco but it really didn't look that much like it apart from a few obvious features. The dream ended shortly after going to a fast food place.

I have a lot of weird dreams....

1. I'm floating off the ground for no reason, so my dad, mom, and sister all hold on to me and try to pull me down, but I just keep floating up and take them with me! While this is all happening my other sis just stands there crossing her arms and frowning...

2. Everyones beds got up and walked away with sleeping kids on them

3. I'm running up a staircase onto the roof of a building while being chased by a British woman. I jump off the roof and fly away.

So yeah. biggrin.gif. Btw the last 1 was after I read the girl who could fly.

Edited by stitchstinks446

I had a dream that I got an email from General Sherman. This can never happen in life and it was a weird dream.

I like to put my MP3 player close to my bed because the clock in my room is analog, and my MP3 has the time on it, so I can use it to check the time when I wake up if it's dark without having to bother anyone else (I wake up at weird times).

So, one day, I was having a field trip, and I had to be at school at 6:45 A.M. (which was before the sun rose). So, that morning, I had this dream that I woke up and it was dark, so I went to go check the time on my MP3 player, but the screen was all messed up, so I couldn't read anything. Then I woke up, and realized that my older sister still had my MP3 player.

There was another time (I think I was 6 or 7) that I had a really weird dream. Somehow, the house caught on fire, and the weird thing was that there were these fire people throwing fire balls everywhere. So my family and I, we went down to the main floor and just stood there, and watched the fire upstairs (don't ask why). And then, the police came with a garden hose to save the day (I say "?"). After that, I went downstairs, and there was this fire person playing four square with himself. Then I woke up.

I have lots of weird dreams, but I'm thinking that some of them are a bit too weird, so yeah . . .

There was this cave near my (RL) house. A really dark cave that tunneled who-knew-how far back into the ground and no one had ever explored it very far. There was a lot of mystery and local lore surrounding this cave.

Then one day me and a friend, who in this dream was a boy of about 16 with long, dark hair. I think his name was Merlin based on something I said later in the dream though I never called him by name. Anyway, we didn't have a lot of supplies (flashlight batteries, etc.) so we only explored the main chamber, but we found a smaller room off the side with a Victorian-style tapestry chair in almost perfect condition. The wood of the chair was painted gold and the tapestry was a pretty floral print in pastel colors. We both agreed this was an odd thing to find inside a cave no one had been in in years.

We must have made plans to go back to the cave with our other friends and explore deeper, but I don't remember that part. I think we did, because all of them chickened out at the last moment. I still wanted to explore but I didn't want to do it alone, so I found my (RL) cat, Bounder, whom there were three of for some reason (or three cats that looked like him). With my cat in my arms, I ran outside to find my mother had called the police about the cave (not that that makes any sense but she did). I was determined to go to that cave though, so I started running down the yard and past the cars. There were several police officers standing in the middle of my (RL) street, circling lassos over the heads of my neighbors (none of whom were my actual RL neighbors). The police asked where I was going and without looking back, I say, "The cave!"

The moment I turned off my street the similarity between the dream and RL ended. I ran up a path and was at the cave, but the entrance had been blocked off by a landslide. Then several people came up behind me (a few police officers, my mom, a man whom I assumed was my dad even though he looked nothing like my RL dad, and Merlin and my other friends: Samuel, a RL friend from 2nd and 3rd grade, and a resheaded girl who's name I never used. I started screaming that someone had caused the avalanche from the inside, blocking off the cave on purpose. Letting Bounder down, I walked to the around the side of the cave to find a guy using plywood sheets with a large number nine on them to cover up small holes in the side of the rock. I slammed against the boards with both hands and ripped them off, shouting at the guy the whole time. He ran through the rubble that had previously blocked the main entrance and the police caught him and dragged him away while the rest of us walked inside.

Once in the main chamber, we discussed what we knew about the cave. Apparently, the each level of the cave had a number and we had to get to the ninth one to figure out what was going on. My dad had this special spray that would reveal the numbers if they were hidden. Then Redhead waved me over: she'd found the other camber with the chair.

"Who puts furniture in a cave?" she said as she sat down. Closer examination of the room revealed more furniture and a shelf that ran around the perimeter of the room mounted just above our heads. I could reach it by standing on a small stone step. The shelf was shallow but covered with tons of tiny, ornate boxes. They were type you'd never put anything in and were just there to look nice. But these boxes did have things in them: rather lovely pieces of jewelry, mainly earrings.

"Woah, look at all this stuff!" exclaimed Samuel as he too sorted through the jewelry. "Oh, (here he used my real name)!" He was holding a pair of peacock feather earrings (when I knew Samuel peacocks were my favorite animal). My mom called for us to come back, and Samuel began to shove handfuls of jewelry into his pockets and a small bag he'd brought.

"Put that back!" I told him. "It's wrong to steal, even from theives." Apparently by now we had figured out the cave had been the headquarters of a gang of theives. We then walked through a corridor with a row of regular, white-paintec wood paneled doors and into a room that looked vaguely like an unused room in my RL house. This room was revealed to be number four. A quick survey of the room told me we were missing people, and I turn to Redhead, "Where's Merlin? My cat?" My dad opened up a rocky opening in the corner of the room and we started to walk through.

And then I woke up.

I had a dream where my whole family moved to Mars. When we got there, there was a Mack's gas station there. There was also 'V'-Shaped tracks on the ground. My mom and my sister went to get a slurpee from the Mack's, while me and my dad followed the tracks. As soon as we started to follow the tracks, a white tiger jumped out at us and chased us! Then I was randomly at my house. The white tiger chased me all around the house until I led it into the office room, and it fell asleep. I snuck out of the office, walked into the living room, and saw my grandpa sitting on the couch. I sat down and said, "Don't go in the office." He said, "Why, is there something in there?" He then proceeded to go in the office. He came out with the white tiger following him. He sat down on the couch and the white tiger pounced on me and bit off my leg. I looked up my grandpa. He just smiled at me...