skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I have the weirdest dreams, all the time.

I've actually been writing short-stories based on my dreams, and out of the three novels I want to write in the future (I'm actually in the process of writing one now. 11 pages. Whoot. xd.png ) two of them are based off of my dreams. :3

I think the weirdest dreams I have are the ones involving people I actually know in real life, as they're usually in a fantasy/sci-fi setting and I'm almost always a completely different person.

Just recently I've had two different dreams about cyborgs. X3

I had a dream last night where I was desperately trying to remember the name of my third dog... I only have two. tongue.gif

I remember this dream from when I was four. Weird, right?

I was playing with my dollhouse, with different furniture of course. And I left my room to do something. When I came back I flipped the switch to turn my light on but instead of turning on it flashed white as the bulb burned out. So I left again to go find a lightbulb or something. I came back emptyhanded and there was a ton of dollhouse furniture just floating in the air.

I remember this dream from when I was four. Weird, right?

I was playing with my dollhouse, with different furniture of course. And I left my room to do something. When I came back I flipped the switch to turn my light on but instead of turning on it flashed white as the bulb burned out. So I left again to go find a lightbulb or something. I came back emptyhanded and there was a ton of dollhouse furniture just floating in the air.

This dream is one of my favourites. I love your dreams, friends! Oh, especially Dream Dragon's. they're weird but interesting. xd.png

Had a dream a few days ago where I got lost in my dishwasher(??) with Rick(???) carrying Excaliber(????) and all my old awesome teachers help me get out(?????). Wierd, right?

Well I watched "Olympus Has Fallen" with Gerard Butler in it on Tuesday night. That same night I had a dream about the movie. xd.png It was a very action packed dream, but the plot got extended.

Okay, so when I'm tired and have lots of things to do, I ussually dream I screw up the task, only to find out it was a dream. Wheeww!

I had a rather weird dream last night... It had to do with my recently ex-boyfriend. (He broke up with me a little over a month ago). He still wants to be friends, but being around him or talking to him or even thinking of him upsets me. I had always thought that we'd be friends if we didn't work out as a couple, but that was before he decided the best way to break up with me was to essentially "fire" me by listing all the reasons I no longer fit his relationship needs. Our relationship up to that point was about communication and talking things through before coming to a joint decision that we both felt was best, even if one of us didn't like it. Either the breakup or the relationship has to be a lie, because the guy I loved would have done things differently.

But anyway, my dream...

In my dream I was visiting my parents. They had moved to a different house, with a giant backyard. There was a "room" off of the house that was really just like a giant version of one of those tents like you'd put around your picnic table when camping - with a roof to keep the rain out and the fine mesh mosquito netting to keep the bugs out. They had turned it into an outdoor guest room (now that I'm awake I'm thinking about how awkward it would be to have the neighbors peeking in through the netting when I'm sleeping; didn't occur to me in the dream, though). My one sister and I shared this room, with the two beds and the grass floor.

My ex-boyfriend and I weren't broken up in this dream, but still together. He wasn't actually present in the dream, though, because he had been kidnapped. We got the ransom call in the morning, they were asking for $4,000. (Who kidnaps someone for a $4,000 ransom???) I was upset because I only had $2,000 in my savings account at the moment, so I'd have to use to my bill money to cover the rest - but my mother said that she and my father would pay the money.

A different ex-boyfriend, the guy I dated in college, had moved in with my parents. (What the heck???) He kept trying to hug me to console me, and it was just a really awkward situation because I felt he was trying to get me to date him again, and I really wasn't happy in that relationship. (It was more about him doing what he wanted to do and me tagging along, he broke up with me when I told him I wouldn't help him with his chores anymore. His mother did more nice things for me than he did - at least she made me dinner a lot). It was just a really awkward situation, and when the whole ransoming-my-boyfriend thing was done I intended to talk to my parents about how I didn't feel comfortable visiting as long as he was living there. I mean, he was trying to take advantage of my grief about the kidnapping and everything.

My parents were getting ready to go to the bank to pull out the cash for the ransom. I was hugging them and crying and thanking them for being there for me.

And then my alarm went off, and I woke up wondering what the heck my brain had been trying to figure out in that dream, because I have no idea where any of that came from.

I once haad a dream about a huge, thundery, purple tornado. The tornado killed me at the end of the dream and when I woke up i said "Is this Heaven?" Then I started running around thinking "HOLY CRAP I'M DEAD!" until I realized it was a drem... :/

I had that dream so many times now, I'm almost convinced it'll happen to me. unsure.gif

One dream I had was I lived in a house that looked like the Pokemon Drifloon. Above the front door was a chandeleer. When I left the house, I looked up and saw that the chandeleer was on fire! I got everyone out of there, and when I got a good distance away from the house, all of a sudden, this giant blue beam came out of the sky and struck the house. Afterwards, the 'eyes' turned into x's, and it fell over. It was on a giant metal pole. Crazy.... I don't remember my dreams that well, but I do, it's usually kinda crazy.

I had a weird dream last night involving me performing on stage- but I never dance on stage before! blink.gif

Thank you, georgexu94, for the compliment. :3 There was this dream I had maybe three or two nights ago...think it was a semi-lucid dream.

I am in some sort of shopping mall. I am at a part of it where it is shaped like a donut (you know, circle with hole in the middle xd.png ). I suddenly realise that it is a dream. "Okay, this a dream! I'm gonna make Honeybee appear!" I concentrate on her face and try to make her appear but I can't. I turn around and see a friend of mine from the other class (call her Buzzer). I skip to her.

"I tried to make Honeybee appear but I couldn't but you're here anyway so I'm just gonna hang out with you," I say. I think there were three other friends that I can't remember. We enter a furniture shop. "This is a dream, so we can do whatever we want!" With that thought, we begin smashing all the furniture in the shop. When we are finished, police officers run towards us. They arrest all of us but I escape. I run out to another part of the shopping center. I know this is a dream so I try to fly but I cannot. I keep jumping and panicking.

"Come on, come on!" I jump again and again. The police officer takes out a gun and points it at me. It is to prevent me from flying (doesn't shoot bullets) but I jump one last time...and I fly! I hold my hands in front of me like Superman. But the police officer pointed his gun at me again. I am being dragged down. "Noooo!" I struggle and I managed to get free of whatever the gun was using to hold me down and fly through the ceiling. I stand on the ceiling, bend down, hands on my knees and pant. I got away.

It was awesome. My friends found it hilarious. xd.png

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I had a fantastic Doctor Who dream the other night. biggrin.gif I was with a group in a jungle trying to discover a new animal and instead we stumbled upon some old underground temple of sorts, though it was filled with Anubis statues and it turned out that it wasn't a temple, but a jail and we got trapped inside once the Doctor showed up. There was an alien that looked like the Egyptian God Anubis locked deep inside and all the statues were guards that were sleeping. It was filled with traps and insanity as we tried to get out as well as free the prisoner - it was really weird, but fun. I can't remember the ending at all, which is a bummer. xd.png

Alright. Last night I dreamt I was searching in the cave for eggs here in DC, then I caught some special release egg! biggrin.gif It was so pretty, and this time I really have it in my scroll. I can't believe it. And well, I checked the forums for the news about it.... Only to be awaken. sad.gif

-.- I guess this is the result of the last April Fools event this year.

I had a dream that I was forced to spend my life walking around in platform stiletto heels. It must have been punishment for some great sin; I kept falling over.

I remember once I had a dream where our dragons were more like Pernese dragons, in that you only had one that bonded with you. Mine was a Skywing, and I remember a friend had a vine. The unfortunate thing was though that TJ controlled EVERYTHING, and he was a ruthless tyrant.

I've been having multiple dreams about an old middle-school friend lately, dreams that sort of take our very strange friendship and twist it into weird things. Basically, every single dream starts out like it did in real life, with me and Amanda almost getting into a physical fight after I insulted her (is it an insult if it's true?). And then we form this strange, tentative friendship, and in real life I always wondered *why* she wanted to be friends with me....

Well these dreams run away with that thought. In one, we're friends for like three months before I realize that she's been secretly plotting this huge revenge against me with her friends, but she had to earn my trust first so that I would go to her house, 'cause one more school-grounds fight and she'd get suspended.

In another dream, about a month into our friendship I notice that sometimes she treats me more like the people she bullies then a friend. She demands things from me and copies off my tests and insults me, but it's all so subtle and peppered with so much "friendly-ness" that I decide to just let her.

In yet a different dream, we're friends until she finds out I had a crush on her before (true in real life), and she freaks out and won't have anything to do with me, and after a few shouting matches I realize that she likes me too but she's terrified of anyone finding out, so we have to just stay friends (yeah, that's so easy *rolls eyes*)

I had a dream that I won a CB Prize and I had the spriter's alt. For some reason, it was bright orange and I went to complain to one of the new mods (can't remember who), and then they banned me.

I made a new account to try to evade the ban, and I successfully did, and everyone knew apart from the mods. They PM'd me loads of breeding requests and by some miracle, I completed them all in a day. I went to post in the Congrats thread but it had been wiped and I was too scared to post anything.

The end. :I

I dreamed that myself and four friends were trying to make our way through a huge old house (complete with random indoor swamps and pools) without being eaten by a crocodile. Man, that croc could move fast. Not only that, but it could climb stairs blink.gif . Not to mention the rest of the house was also booby-trapped with pressure pads on the stairs amongst other things. I just remember walking my feet up the wall to get around them.

I think the weirdest thing of all was that we had won a competition to do it...

I've frequently noticed that when I'm more tired, my dreams are more vivid and I remember more. I'll be dreaming tonight! smile.gif

I had a dream that I won a CB Prize and I had the spriter's alt. For some reason, it was bright orange and I went to complain to one of the new mods (can't remember who), and then they banned me.

I made a new account to try to evade the ban, and I successfully did, and everyone knew apart from the mods. They PM'd me loads of breeding requests and by some miracle, I completed them all in a day. I went to post in the Congrats thread but it had been wiped and I was too scared to post anything.

The end. :I

O.o wow!

I have a similar dream but well... I will just say it. My dragon art was accepted and got released and yes, I do have a lovely alt (I won't even say anything about it, I'm still working on it okay? And apparently, I only have concept and crude paper sketches sad.gif ) Anyway, that's it. i woke up (and I thought my wonderful aspiration came true only to be disappointed that it was only a dream)

In another dream, I got a prize dragon (something different, a new release so it isn't a Tinsel or Shimmerscale. I forgot what it looks like) and no, no alts this time. I was happy but then people flooded me with PMs for breeding requests. I got overwhelmed by the flood and so decided to kill the dragon. ^^; Please don't be angry. I didn't get the reactions of people since I woke up but then I ask YOU- how will you feel if I did that in real life here?

I had a...creepy/disgusting dream...

I won't go into too much detail, but it had something to do with decaying bodies...

I swear I could smell it...

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

In another dream, I got a prize dragon (something different, a new release so it isn't a Tinsel or Shimmerscale. I forgot what it looks like) and no, no alts this time. I was happy but then people flooded me with PMs for breeding requests. I got overwhelmed by the flood and so decided to kill the dragon. ^^; Please don't be angry. I didn't get the reactions of people since I woke up but then I ask YOU- how will you feel if I did that in real life here?

I would feel sad and possibly a little annoyed ( I love lovely lineages) but I would also be really annoyed at the pesterers. It's acknowleged banning behaviour if you beg someone for eggs etc, and moreover it's just not nice. It would be plain rude if people did that. mad.gif

So breathe, nobody would hate you smile.gif

I would feel sad and possibly a little annoyed ( I love lovely lineages) but I would also be really annoyed at the pesterers. It's acknowleged banning behaviour if you beg someone for eggs etc, and moreover it's just not nice. It would be plain rude if people did that.  mad.gif

So breathe, nobody would hate you  smile.gif

Oh, thanks! laugh.gif Of course, I don't plan to do that in real life (in case that happens)- it's a great honour to have a special limited dragon (and from a raffle with a very little chance too!)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@Ali'i Makani Pahili: I didn't notice that small wordings before... and well, I copy pasted it in Notepad before being able to read it *LOL* laugh.gif