LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Green/Pebble Dragon,Hellfire Wyvern,Electric,Magi

All 4 stayed alive and they are on my scroll biggrin.gif (The silver is the first because I got it as a gift and the person stole it before I did my green)

Uh...a Grey dragon egg, a a Nocturne dragon egg, a Terrae dragon egg, and a Water dragon.

Purple - Iris Fantasy

Red - Maximo Inferno

Magi - Flipendo Veles

Black - Moonlite Sonata

They're extremely important to me. smile.gif

I always make sure Iris Fantasy is leading my scroll.

A Spitfire, an Albino, a Horse, and a Water Walker. Still have all of them--I researched this before I joined so I knew about fansites and none of them died.

I don't really remember my first four because I think they died. *THINKS*

But my first four that hatched were: 2 Canopy dragons, a Waterhorse dragon, and an Albino dragon.

Magi, Vine, Water, Red

That sure was a long time ago |D;

Edited by pokemonzoo

When I started in June 2008, I was never able to hatch an egg. I think those first eggs were Black, Green, Red and Gold, but I don't have anything saved on them. There weren't any mentors and those in the forum were pretty closed-lip about any information on hatching the eggs. The eggs died, and I left, very disappointed with the whole experience.

Seeing more eggs in other forums, I returned in Sept. 2010. I started with a Balloon, an Albino, a Green and a Dream. Again, they died, but I picked up four more and tried the forum again. There was a much more help by that time, mentors, and a friend from another forum, also Yosofine who gave my a couple of pointers about the fansites, and Sock, who just helped make the forum feel a lot friendlier for a poor noob. 1400+ dragons later, I'm still here.

My first four adults, the first settlers of the land known as Verdant:

Mentha Verdant

Lapis Ocean Sky There were no deceased dragons in her 12 gen lineage when I first had her, and no inbreeding in the line which has since disappeared.

Dark Paris

Dark Rebellion

my first eggs

Stone-CB

Canopy-long lineage

Water-good short lineage

Shallow Water-good short lineage

Mine were:

Purple

Chicken

Bright Pink (frozen)

Black (frozen)

First one was laid, and the rest were CB smile.gif

If I remember correctly... My first 4 eggs were a Balloon dragon, a Sunrise dragon, a Skywing dragon, and a Purple dragon. I still have them today. I don't remember the names I gave them when I started out, but now they are Lady Barun Stars, Lady Murasaki Stars, Lord Shidosha Stars CB, and Lady Nichirida Stars. Loved them to death, and with the help of a good friend, managed to hatch them and raise them without them even getting sick. I was so proud of myself.

My first were a sunsong, a balloon, a purple, and an electric. Their names are now Shim-bob, knifle, pinkle-shimp, and grandpa joe. xd.png

my first four dragons are Guardian, Royal Blue, Nocturne and Daydream Dragon.

It's enjoyable because they are all my favourite colour

Krasin (CB Black), Lythara (CB Vine), Sabrell (CB Fog) and Satirn (CB White).

They all '08 dragons who still breed actively, and have prolific mates. Krasin is now producing purebred blacks.

Lythara used to be named "Bambi" until I took a three-month hiatus. Her partner was called "Since" (my first CB Silver), and one of their kids is named, "Since Bambi had Vines". I thought it was cute. I sometimes toss their 2nd gen Silver offspring to the AP just to see if people will continue the legacy. Lythara, at one point, had more offspring than Midas Dorkface. My hiatus let that person overtake me, and although 'ujev' doesn't breed like she used to when it was possible to have four eggs to a clutch, she still out-mothers most of the dragons in existence today.

Mine were:

Red, Black, Grey and Frilled. Still very proud of them. smile.gif

I have figured out what my first four are(previously said that I didn't know):

Peeosith~~Canopy Dragon

Fudynoeth~~Neotroplical Dragon

Turomith~~Water Walker Dragon

Lumth~~Guardian Dragon

These are Lineage links so it's ok to click.

Edited by amthystfire