LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four were CB:

First day: Autumn. I didn't grab more because I wanted to make sure I could raise them first. Next day though, I grabbed a Balloon anyway (I hadn't discovered the wiki yet, and couldn't resist that strange floating egg...). The third day I discovered hatcheries so I grabbed my fill because I was now confident I could raise them: an Ember and a Green.

Well Purple, Red, Black, White I believe. (: Ahhh memories. I still remember having four dragons.

I think my first four were:

-Bright-Breasted Wyvern

-Swallowtail

-Nocturne

-Guardian

All CB. I remember looking for the Nocturne for what felt like ages - I thought they looked so cool.

They are still the first four on my Scroll-

Duskglider the Black

Glacioulnesse the Winter

Camreth the Pebble

Losara the Guardian

Edited by bloodsnout

I killed my first four eggs to get zombies. 2 of them survived, but the other two died. I don't remember what my others were... unsure.gif

So sad. They were super cute, too.

My first four were very traditional: Magi, Purple, Water, and Vine. The purple water and vine were all CB the magi was a second gen from stone x magi.

well, let me look at the scroll... *unfolds scroll* a Crimson pygmy egg, a Shield dragon egg, a Pygmy dragon egg and a Spitfire egg, sadly, they died cause they didn't get any clicks sad.gif

Could have sworn I replied to this already but I guess I didn't. xd.png My first four that I kept were 3 embers and a magma. CBs. biggrin.gif I read up on DC a bit when I first joined so I actually picked what I wanted then went ahead and caught them. I did pick up a few eggs before that, I think the first egg actually on my scroll was an albino, but I ended up throwing them back in favor of the others. Fira, Salamander, Brynhildr and Tiamat, the founders of the Cyr clan...

Hmmm...I don't quite remember. I think they were Frill, Purple, Mint and Summer seasonal. The ones that grew up, that is. I didn't know about the hatcheries then.

Mine were Magi, Red, Black, and Purple... only the Red was CB. I thought it was cooler to have dragons with parents. That was back before "lineages" so they aren't anything pretty in that respect.

My 5th and 6th dragons were Paper and Gold, so I guess I caught on pretty quick xd.png

Mine were an albino, a stone, a bright-breasted wyvern, and a water dragon. All of them from the AP and all still alive today smile.gif

Mine were all CB, a balloon, a misfit pygmy, a daydream and an electric. Still here on my scroll. Don't know how they survived as I didn't get the jist of the game til after my second batch died and I discovered hatchies!

Black, Mint, Frill and Red - survived only Black, the rest unfortunately died... Weeks passed before I discovered click-sites. xd.png

A frill, a whiptail, a blue and a daydream~ <3 Still have 'em still love 'em.

I don't remember my first four, but they died because I didn't know about the hatcheries. I then got three guardians and a hellfire. Still got 'em and still love 'em, no matter the lineage!

My first four were a Terrae, an Electric, a Moonstone and a Sunrise/Sunset egg. I abandoned the last one and got an Albino instead. Shame on me.

Daydream, Bluna and Hellfire/Sunsong Amphitere... I don't remember in which order the last two came.

i dont know what they are called, but it was a shiny blue egg, a green egg, a gray egg with scales, and a light blue egg with white swirls on it biggrin.gif