LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I thought you were suppose to get your eggs from the ap back-in-the-day so I would hunt there (stupid noob me), anyways I got a red, magi, water, and purple dragon as my first four. All had horrible lineage and all aren't on my scroll anymore.

I think it was a magi, gray, purple and stone or black, can's remember which. They all died, of course. I hadn't realised that they would need hundreds of views to hatch. sad.gif

White, Red, and I think Mint and Black. All but the White died.

My very first was an Albino; after, a Balloon, then a Shallow Water and a Waterhorse.

I caant remember my first, but the first I had that hatched were

Ochredrake (Lyarka)

Green (Tiasse)

Mint (Xianth)

Balloon (Fligha)

My first four eggs were CB Albino, and messy black (alt!), skywing and waterhorse. I got them views from this massive forum I frequented.

I am new to the site, but my first four were the Coastal Waverunner, Spitfire (which both reached adulthood somehow.), a brown egg with blue stripes and a green egg with spots (which both died and I couldn't find a name for. Sorry.)

Magi (messy lineage), CB Pillow, CB Purple and Winter (neat lineage, but not purebred).

All stayed alive! I haven't had a single dead egg on my scroll. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif