LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My very first egg was my Old Pink. I caught it along with a Green, a Guardian and a CB Black. Ah, the good old times when CB blacks were common as dirt xd.png

First dragon I got caught, was an incredibly long, messy lineaged Vine dragon. Still have her smile.gif

Went through and replaced a lot of my messy lineaged with CB adults a while back, so don't have a lot of original ones.

Pretty sure the black, bright pink and guardian ones were early on though, back in autumn 2008 when i joined.

(Didn't sign up to forum for nearly 6 months >< )

1. Mint 2gen from ap (cave was locked ;D) Egg Laid on: Sep 10, 2008

2. Magi CB Egg Stolen on: Sep 10, 2008

3. Black CB Egg Stolen on: Sep 10, 2008

4. Skywing 3g Egg Laid on: Sep 12, 2008

(5th was an old pink, also CB wink.gif Egg Stolen on: Sep 14, 2008)

I still have all of them! smile.gif

Canopy (The Jungle Flies), Water Horse (Wavecrashing of the Shore), Misfit (Running Wind of the Misfits), and an Albino (Fallingsnow of Clouds). ^-^ They are all alive.

If I remember correctly, it was a Spitfire, this Electric, this Marrow, and this Shadow Walker. I joined right before Halloween.

EDIT: Removed link to Spitfire. She was messy lineaged and I needed to get her out of the way of the Spitfires for a project. So I released her.

Edited by Dimar

I can't recall if I killed any before I got hatchlings, think my friend told me about clicksites when I was all D:! my dragons is dying!!!1!!

My first four (survivors and possible first four) are:

CB black

CB old pink

vine

guardian

I grabbed them all off the AP, pinks and blacks were mega common way back when, so CBs were all over the AP

Gray, black, gray, and red, all CB. I clicked whatever I saw in the cave when I began playing. cool.gif

Water, White, and Grey were my first three. The fourth that I kept was a Stone. I can't remember if I picked up and later abandoned an egg before or after the stone. I remember being nearly out of time and abandoning it in the cave in hopes that whoever picked it up would be able to give it a chance to survive. I didn't want to kill an egg.

All july 23 2008:

- CB Black

- CB Vine

- CB Purple

- 3rd gen Water

Edited by LaHaine

I don't remember the other 3 but one of them was a nocturne dragon. It was a caveborn so I didn't know what the egg looked like. When I saw the egg design, I thought it looked boring so I killed it, cause I couldn't abandon under 6 hours x) they all ended up dying because I didn't know how DC worked.

The first ones that actually lived were a winter seasonal, a green, a black and a grey. All from the AP.

i only remember my first one and it was a gray/storm =P

Edited by linda3.0

I don't really remember, but it was the very common ones, but they died cuz I couldn't get enough views and I didn't know about those hatching sites til after they died.

xd.png. Yeah same here.

- CB Split

- CB Dorsal

- CB Coastal Waverunner

- 3rd gen stairstep Horse

In that order

All of my first eggs were picked from the AP because I didn't like hunting in the cave. Mostly because I couldn't see what the eggs looked like tongue.gif.

As most newcomers, my first four were all commons (one of which I grew to love):

- Albino

- Crimson Flare Pygmy

- Balloon

- Magi

My first four eggs were a CB Spring Seasonal, a CB Water, a CB Balloon and a CB Black. It took me over three years to get a second black, should've nabbed more when I had the chance. laugh.gif

In order:

My first egg I got on Nov 04, 2012, was a Neotropical, which I chose pretty much blindly, as I didn't know anything about types... I just chose the egg in the AP which was unique, as the others had several on the page. http://dragcave.net/lineage/q5TsB

Then the next three eggs I got I just chose because they looked cool, a couple days later.

A Vampire: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qnDEH

A Nebula: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4iRhl

and a Day Glory: http://dragcave.net/lineage/p8h1u

then I started finding out more about rarities and species and lineages, so I started choosing more carefully tongue.gif