LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Grey, purple dorsal, red dorsal and horse.

I didn't grab them all at once, though. I grabbed the grey, but since I didn't know about hatcheries and I wasn't on very many forums, I spammed all my friends with emails linking to the egg. We all had several computers, and we managed to make it grow, too. There were only five of us. xd.png

Then I found out about hatcheries and grabbed the other three and another grey, lol.

Mine were all common. But my friend on the other hand managed to snag a GOLD. We both just kind of thought it was pretty and now I realize how much its worth sleep.gif

My first egg was a Grey, then came a Whiptail, a Guardian and a Swallowtail (not at once though).

Mine was a Hellfire (Mistress of the Inferno), Albino (Endra the Pale Lady), Black Alt. (Gravitas), and Spitfire (Ka'Rim). Really memorable, I loved the Hellfire and Spitfire design when i first saw them. They will always be the dragons that got me hooked, for sure.

I am new to the site, but my first four were the Coastal Waverunner, Spitfire (which both reached adulthood somehow.), a brown egg with blue stripes and a green egg with spots (which both died and I couldn't find a name for. Sorry.)

brown w/ blue stripes would be whiptail, and green w/ spots would be green dino.

My own firsts were a day-dream, (which I froze at one hour, since I was scared it would die, and I didn't like gravestones back then), a white, a red, and an albino (which turned out to be a DF). The first four I had that grew up were...

Red (Man'o'War)

Albino (Janara Red Sox Dorkface)

White (Every Villain is Lemons - EVIL)

Magi (Death Dodger)

Well, let's see... I remember it was Pillow that I got for the first time. The rest are Albino, Electric, and Moonstone. However, I abandoned that three eggs, and got Nebula, Pink, Magi. I think I heard that BSAs are good for start. I hatched them and made them adult dragons. I was very happy at that time smile.gif They made my day wink.gif

I got a

Whiptail

Stone

Ember

Albino

biggrin.gif I fell in love with embers and whiptails, but I didn't like the other two at all- I still kept them.

My first egg was a 2nd gen Silver snatched from the AP. A week later, I got a CB Magi and a CB Split. Number four was a Paper.

Within my first 25 dragons were three dinos, two papers, two silvers, and a CB gold, plus two blacks and two bright pinks which weren't rare at the time. laugh.gif

My first four were two Vine eggs, a Split egg, and a Magi hatchling I managed to grab off the AP. I almost can't believe I remember after this long...

Im not entirely sure, here says one of my first dragons was a whiptail, but I know I also grabbed a daydream. The rest I cant remember. Im sure they would have all been common. tongue.gif

Edit: A quick look through my scroll shows that a day or two after I grabbed a water and a swallow tail.

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

Uh, a pink, a vine, a black, and a purple. The pink was even partly hatched when i got it!

Heehee! I just joined a couple days ago! I'm a girl, 13, and my name is Arpiana... My first four jus hatched and they are a bright breastes wyvern, daydream, water, and nilla pgymy!

Iremember this day quite well.

I had grabbed a dorsal, a water horse, a spring seasonal, and then another water horse. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure out the 4-egg limit, though. They all grew up happily. You can see them if you go to my scroll and look all the way to the bottom.

I got a white, whiptail, and black...probably a purple dorsal too. Those were the first four that hatched. *snuggles*

A water, deep-sea and I don't know what the other two started out as but they ended up turning into neglecteds and dying 'cause I had no idea what clicks were.

I recall being absolutely baffled the dead NDs had like almost 30 clicks and actually made a topic asking why these creepy people were poking my dead things and accused other cave-goers of having roadkill fetishes.

So two of my first four dragons were almost ex.rares and all I thought of it at the time was "good god what is wrong with these people THEY'RE DEAD STOP TOUCHING THEM

This is the only of my first four I still have -> http://dragcave.net/view/8ZA9

Poor Aodas. His keeper is an idiot. x]