LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Hellfire

Purple Ridge Wing

Rock

Rock

ALL TURNED OUT FEMALE!!! sad.gif LOL

I still have a predominantly Female scroll tongue.gif

Red, Daydream, Spring, and Skywing. Male to female ratio was 3:1, and most of my uninfluenced eggs turn out to be male.

Black, blue, guardian, purple; two M, two F. At the time I didn't realize quite how foolish it was to get low-time eggs, but it was during the cave era where ANYTHING in the AP went fast.

Daydream, albino, neotropical, and the one that says it's surrounded by fog. They've all survived, the fog one is still a hatchling though! Not sure about the fog one, but I have 2 male, 1 female. The neo and the albino are M and the daydream F.

Edited by annalisecavadragon

Can't remember my very first four, but the first few who grew up were my Neotropical (though I found him as a hatchling), Deep Sea and Red. In that order. :3

Can't remember my very first four, but the first few who grew up were my Neotropical (though I found him as a hatchling), Deep Sea and Red. In that order. :3

Did you get the neotropical from the AP?

Did you get the neotropical from the AP?

Yes, during my first few months of DC I only hunted in the AP.

Weirdly enough, I got just one at the very start-my purple, Ilyena. Nabbed her on May 28, 2008 and then must have grabbed the other four (Stone, White, Split) a few days later since they were all stolen on the 31st of May.

Looking back, it amazes me how few people used to play, seeing how I was able to grab a caveborn silver in my first few weeks! Never quite been able to replicate that feat!

Stop making some of us jealous XP

Course, I'm pretty sure the only reason I got my Magi (first) and my Black (fourth) was because I got them both from the AP (though interestingly enough the Magi is caveborn). Then again, this was back when there was only one cave :U

Four Canopy Dragon eggs. biggrin.gif

They aren't hatched yet, but looking good (cracks and big holes, but no soft-shell) and should be hatchlings soon!

Mine were a bred Vine [dark green], caveborn Pebble, an inbred stone and caveborn Skywing back in 2008. Interestingly enough there are not all from the same day [two are from 13th of October, but the other two are 14th and 17th], so it's possible some of my dragons died or something, don't really remember anymore.

Red and Paper (had to freeze both, would have died otherwise :/) Black and Skywing!

All CB, except for the red. And it bothers me that the frozen paper is male ohmy.gif want to have an adult male paper wink.gif

My first egg was a Mint egg.

I don't recall the 2 eggs I got a month after, but they both died, because the forum I posted them in had too many people viewing it, and I had no clue about fogging at the time.

...I was a horrible n00b. xd.png

Black, Magi, Guardian, Bright Pink. They were from the Cave Entrance not the AP because when I joined the AP was dried out for weeks.

I can't remember if I accidentally killed any dragons in my first few weeks on DC, but if I didn't, my first four were apparently a black, two purples, and a white.

CB Silvers and alts. Yep, I only joined DC for them. It was much easier catching CB metallics back then. Hell, I didn't even bother with CB blacks because they were common. Who knew it would take 3+ years for me to get a pair.

I wish I grabbed old CB pinks, too.

My first four(which I still have):

Spring(Season's Heart)

Nocturne(Midnight's Rising)

Purple(Sunset's Last Light)

Vampire(Last Full Moon)

I joined only around April 2011.

Mine were an Albino, Ochredrake, Deep Sea and Guardian. How I wish I could have joined earlier and gotten the now-rares...

Waterhorse, seawyrm, daydream, and night glory ^^

I was thrilled with my first lot. biggrin.gif