LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Seawyrm Pygmy. Guardian, Skywing and Hellfire ........ smile.gif just got them yesterday and 2 of them had more then 1k views but they didn't hatch they got sick sad.gif

Spitfire, Electric, Bright-Breasted Wyvern, and an Orchedrake. Good times. ^.^

i only remember my very first it was a gray dragon and i origionally had it named quicksilver or something like that

My first four were:

A CB Skywing

A messy & inbred 8th gen grey

A CB mag

and a 3rd gen stairstep purple

Still have all of them smile.gif

Guardian, Electrc, Magi, White. I then had a Mint but it died. A year later I came back, got rid of my old dragons and started fresh. Now it's Red, HW, Split, Emboar. I then obtained a Green, White, Seasonal and Nebbie. Someone then gifted me a Fog and Spitty.

My first were:

A messy White

Nightglory ( I trying to get a dayglory)

Suntset ( I was trying to get a sunrise)

Flamingo ( I wanted a pink)

Haha, I was so disappointed. But then I got better at catching what I wanted biggrin.gif

CB Mint

CB Skywing

CB Gray

CB Purple

smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

Whiptail

Water

Two-Headed

Day Glory

...at least, I'm pretty sure those were the first four. biggrin.gif Interesting; I don't even remember giving the split a description, but when I clicked on him just now to check his dates, there it was. blink.gif

Albino, Waterhorse, Guardian, Horse.

Technically, I'd picked up a Balloon from the cave first, but I looked up what it would grow into and tossed the egg into the AP as soon as it was off cooldown. (I don't really like Balloons.) The Albino was the first I raised to adulthood.

Common Black, Purple, and two Guardians. I couldn't tell you what happened to the Purple and Black, though... I think I may have released them.

1: Nocturne (Didn't keep sad.gif)

2: Grey (Didn't keep sad.gif)

3: Purple Dorsal (I don't think I kept it...)

4: Turpentine (Kept her and let her grow)

... I dunno, my memory isn't the best. But I know two, the Nocturne and the Turpentine. unsure.gif

and for the ones I kept

1: Turpentine

2: Black

3: Gold Tinsel

4: Bronze Tinsel

Edited by YellowTsunami

Ahhh I like totally remember mine. It was A Nilia Pygmy,Dorsal(The only one I got from the AP-A nice stairstep actually not that I knew about that stuff yet),Guardian and Coastal WaveRunner.

My first dragon is a Neotropical. I just randomly went on the AP page and clicked on the only non-duplicate egg. Now I know they're pretty common. http://dragcave.net/view/q5TsB here he is.

Then I got a Vampire, then Nebula, then an Autumn, after seeing which eggs were harder to find.

I have no idea, honestly. laugh.gif

These are my oldest dragons, however:

Purple - Red - White - Vamp

The Purple was definitely one of my first. If I recall it correctly, I also caught a Magi, Black and a Mint pretty early too - not entirely sure however. I went on a massive 'release' spree two years ago and threw out what had messy, inbred lineages. And well.. all my first ones fell into that category. I only kept the Purple (and the White) for nostalgic reasons wink.gif

I have no idea. It was 2008, you expect me to remember?

I looked at my scroll, though, and my first 3 dragons were all caught on August 9th 2008.

A red, a bright pink, and a magi.