LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Water Walker - CB

Whiptail - CB

Purple Dorsal - CB

Winter Seasonal - short lineage

I grabbed a white, a water horse, and a water, all off the ap

i wanted only blue ones for a while... but then i saw nebbies *3*

Ugh, it was 2009 when I joined, and as I believe my first eggs were: Guardian, Bright Pink, Purple and Green?, I think I don't remember very well. They all died and I was very dissapointed so I RQ, then got back a year later, and now again lol.... Interesting story.. nope. user posted image

Pink, Water, Vine and Stone.

Vines were a LOT more common back in those days.

CB Albino

Grey

Balloon (I abandoned it when it hatched because I thought it looked stupid. Wish I hadn't done that.)

CB Gaurdian

I caught a whole load of commons <.<

A Stone - Fracktail (anyone get the reference there?)

A Spifire - Osos

A Neotropical - Cytisus

A Royal Blue - originally called Shard the Valiant, but translated that to Latin: Testa Fortium

I started with:

Purple Dorsal

Magi (CB)

Whiptail (CB)

Deep Sea (CB)

They are still with me. smile.gif

(Edit: Well, the Dorsal will be released today; when I wrote my reply I didn't know I would get CB Dorsal so fast. -- Don't want to lie to the list tongue.gif )

Edited by LostFate

My first 4 dragons were:

A male two headed dragon.

A female skywing dragon.

A male spring seasonal.

A female balloon.

I got them all from the AP. I got most of my dragons from the AP when I first joined.

Two Rosebuds and Two Sweetlings, i waited til Valentines week.

albino,storm,water walker, and deep sea . no one views my page so in every dragon i have ever got these are the only survivors . i will keep trying though!

Kyzar (female Magi), Sephis (male white), Saraiyuki (female water), and Kieran (male gray/storm). They all hatched way back in 2008.

To this day those are four of my favorite dragon species. :3

My first were Guardian, Spitfire, Shallowtail and Magi dragons smile.gif all of them have been grown succesfully even without any click sites such as draghatch and others smile.gif i've just added them to my signature on some forums

Edited by AltSk0P

Guardian

Water

(Then I adopted a whiptail and a spitfire, but when I hit 2 days, I abandned them, as not knowing about hatcheries, I couldn't save them, but I decided my first 2 would die with me, but then managed to save them biggrin.gif)

Albino

Stne smile.gif

Xaru- My electric (CB)

Haruex- Whiptail (Cb)

Yuri- Nilian Pygmy (CB)

Saxu- White (AP)

All of them are still on my list biggrin.gif

Nocturne, Coastal Waverunner, Canopy and Crimson Flare Pygmy, all from the Cave

I remember mine. I grabbed eggs based on how they looked or sounded. The first egg I grabbed was a balloon dragon I named Monatomic. I remembered getting it out of the habitat because I liked how it sounded. The second one I grabbed was a cute little daydream I named Whispering Storm. Then, I went to the cave and grabbed a skywing which I named Nitrogen Oxide and a Moonstone which I named Guardian of Selene. *sigh* The girls grew up so much prettier than the boys smile.gif

Two Rosebuds and Two Sweetlings, i waited til Valentines week.

You are so lucky! I've seen pics of those and they are so gorgeous. wub.gif

I got on right after Valentine's Day, so I don't have a single holiday! dry.gif

I have a few friends who have a holiday or two, but I will have to wait until the holiday to get them! *sigh* Am I the only one that wishes we could breed holidays during other times? Even if they had a low breeding success rate other times of the year, at least it would give people like me a chance to snag them. ninja.gif