LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

The first dragon I raised from an egg was a Blacktip! Although I was gifted some hatchlings soon after which grew up before he did.

My first 4 are the ones I'm trying to hatch right now! 😅 I only grabbed 1 abandoned egg, the others I chose at random from different regions. It'll be exciting to see what they turn out to be!

My first four were:

The aptly named Elleh Toledot, a CB whiptail (note the word code on my very first dragon! XD I still collect word codes)

Daydream

Horse

Guardian

Boy, I've been here awhile... :rolleyes:

Cheers, and welcome to new players!

Shala

alot

Edited by Shala

I at least remember my very first is an Albino/ I'm not so sure about the others..

EDIT: Okay, so I went through all my dragons to see which ones were picked on my join date and it looks like it is Albino, White, bleeding Moon, and Harvest.

Edited by Firesparks
adding stuff

First one is an Albino then Snow Angel (guess I joined right at Christmas :lol:), Pygmie and Skywing.

Hmm... I had an Equinox I abandoned quickly for a different egg, a Khusa gift from a friend.

Had an Alcedine and Elux Lucis who I traded for my Jester, and I don't remember the final one. I think it was my Pink, but I remember I ditched another egg for him. 

I first grabbed two eggs from AP and two from biomes. The ones from biomes are male Skywing and male Cloudplume (just as that breed was released, but of course I didn't know that it's a new one back then), and the ones from AP were male messy Ember and female CB Water Walker.

Edited by Gwathgor

i have my oldest boy, a dark green, from the AP, and my other 3 from the cave, an ember, common pygmy, and misfit pygmy. i guess i really liked pygmies..?

at least, these are the oldest i have on my scroll... i may have released some older ones, which is a shame D:

Edited by InvaderAlexis

I don't have all my original four, but I do have the original two, and a third that hatched just two days after I joined, so I believe she was among the original four. I *think* (and I could be wrong) my fourth was a lineaged Pillow from the AP, which after getting CBs I killed in an attempt for a zombie the following Halloween.

A CB Purple male

A 3G Common Pigmy female turned Zombie

A CB Sunsong female

Again, pretty sure my fourth was a lineaged Pillow from the AP. It did not revive as a zombie, apparently. :lol:

I grabbed 2, Water and Diamond. Then I learnt to use the wiki and my 3rd and 4th dragon are Ridgewing and Night Glory respectively.

Mine were Cassare,  Astaarus, Crystalline, and Howler Drake (sadly the howler drake died) ( Edit: sorry the image is really big)

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 6.15.32 PM.png

Edited by WarEagle1996

Amarignis, Sweetling, Valentine, Arsani
All four are Valentine's Day dragons! Because I joined DC on February 15th. By the way, only Amarignis is CB and the other three came from AP. So... even after other three dragons all have become adults, Amarignis is still young now. She will be "the youngest oldest sister". Haha.

I actually waited 2 days before filling my other 3 slots, because initially I thought about taking a (very) slow aproach to the game.

f4.png.25789ece188dc367968920205a969ad8.png

Accidentally they look well together :)

according to my scroll, my first four were a cb whiptail, two cb snow angels (holiday 2009), and a lineaged yulebuck (holiday 2008).

but my memory tells me that with the whiptail originally were a green, a guardian, and a white that all got released when i learned about lineages. the yulebuck is also messy but he was a bit of a miracle catch in the ap and he has a forever home on my scroll. ❤