LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four were caught on July 31, 2008 and were a Black, a Vine, a White and a Bright Pink (or at the time just Pink).

Amusingly, while searching through my scroll to figure this out, it looks like my 2nd set was Mint, Black, Fog and a CB Gold of all things, lol.

I got my first four on April 18, 2009. I only have three of the four and they are a White, a Grey, and a Skywing.

Oof, that's a long time ago.. I do know my first two.. The first one was a grey (on dec. 23th 2008). The second was an alt black, I didn't even realize it was an alt, I just thought that was how black dragons looked.. tongue.gif I didn't even grabbed those two on the same day, there were about two weeks in between.. And the black came out of the AP..

according to sorting by date.... a magic, purple, water, and skywing with the water being the first to grow up August 3 2008

Black Dragon, two Dark Green Dragons and a Deep Sea Dragon somehow they all grew up because i did not know the hatcheries... wink.gif

I believe I've posted here before, but I'm not scrolling through the 70 pages of the thread or my long post history to find it. xd.png

My original first four died, I do remember that much. The first four that lived were a Magi, a White, a Purple, and a Skywing.

A guardian, black, red, and daydream. <333

My first ever hatchling caught in the AP was an Old Pink. ;-; It was back in the time where NOTHING was ever in the AP, and if there was it was snatched up quick. It was only back in the time where it was hard enough to even hatch an egg. :c I named it Valentine and it died. I was soooo heartbroken.

Hi, i'm new here... but i have a friend that told me which are the best eggs... and here are my first eggs:

http://dragcave.net/user/goldenbullet

Autumn Tree

Chicken Egg

Silver Dragon Egg

Gold Dragon Egg

O.O That's insane. How did you manage to catch those? O.O

Whiptail, Guardian, Cheese, Paper

First 3 died from too many views. WAY too many views. I then decided to stop getting views, and the Paper died from not getting enough.

Now I am on my fifth dragon. Another Guardian.

Purple, White, Mint.

But only white survived unsure.gif I didn't know about hatcheries. Next lucky was Magi

I started on Sept. 8, 08 with a silver, purple, water, and vine. That silver is still my favorite dragon.

I honestly don't remember, as I sort of treated it as an experiment - y'know, seeing if I would like this sort of game. I know they were all common as of the beginning of November 2009 when I joined, and they all were killed from lack of views. It took until my second batch for me to get the hang of it and raise my dragons successfully.

I started playing in November, 2008, with a Gray, Pebble, Black, and White, in that order. They all survived (I freaked out when I found out it was possible for them to die) to my infinite relief. Grays are one of my favourite breeds on the site (I think their hatchlings are adorable) and I'm pretty sure my first dragon being one is part of the reason why. laugh.gif

I started with a water horse and a mint from the cave, and caught a whiptail and a black from the AP one day later. smile.gif