LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

thee kids from the abandoned age and a caveborn sister:

A Female black

A Female white

A Male Blue

A Female purple (CB)

I released two of them, but I remember what they were. A Daydream, an Ocredrake, a Neotropical, and a Whiptail. happy.gif

My first four, all CB, were a Terrae, a Water Walker, a Waterhorse, and an Albino (probably not in that order, though). The Terrae and Water Walker gendered female, and the Waterhorse gendered male. I froze the Albino, and... well, I don't remember if I released it or killed it, but point is it's no longer on my scroll.

Anyway... yeah, names of the three still on my scroll:

Terrae: Earth Prancer

Waterhorse: Hydros Rider

Water Walker: Jesus Grandma (cookie for whoever gets the reference)

If I recall correctly...a dorsal, a balloon, a deap sea, and...I THINK the last one was an electric. I'm confident about the first three though!

I kept loosing my dragons at the very beginning because I didn't know where or how to get views. So I left for a couple of months and saw an ad one day that brought me back. I saw the forums and joined. I discovered sites to help and I was fine.

My first eggs at my 2nd attempt were Bright Pink, White, Bright Pink and I'm not sure after that because I finally customized my dragons... sorta.

Mine were a Sunrise/Sunset (I'm not sure what the egg is called) a Horse, a Dorsal, and a Pygmy.

Gray, Nocturne, Pillow, and Spotted Greenwing. A good batch I think. <3

Edited by TwistALLthestix

Water Walker (two of them), a Deep Sea, and another common one I can't remember. ):

Water walker, vine, electric and a light-blue water- All them caveborn, from the AP, vine and electric picked as hatchlings, at a time I didn't really knew what a caveborn was...

My very first one was a very messy ridgewing, then a CB horse, then a vampire I caught in the AP, and last an albino. happy.gif All of them are still on my scroll.

I can't remember all 4 (it's been something like 4 years) but I know for a fact that my very first was a Mint (Thank you EATW)

Mine were (are bascially, they're still hatchlings) Albino, Terrae, Magi (Thuwed!), and Lumina

Edited by FlakeLCR

Alt. Black dragon, Ballon dragon, Skywing dragon, and a Purple dragon. All are currently with me.

Daydream - CB, Male. Through the AP. Name: Keskip.

Guardian - CB, Female. Through the AP. Name: Velvio.

Coastal Waverunner - 2nd Gen, with Ice and Coastal Waverunner ancestors. Male. Through the AP. Name: Rintas.

Ember - 9th Gen, with Black, Silver Tinsel, Guardian, White, and Ember ancestors. Female. Through the AP. Name: Tolipa.

By chance, I named them all with six letters in their names. Also, the girls' names end in vowels, and the boys' in consonants. This little mistake has set the standards for what I want my scroll to look like.

They are all adults, now. I didn't take any other eggs when they were hatchlings, either. I focused on them completely.

Also, I'm still fairly new here. I don't have many dragons, so I can afford to remember this. I'm very fond of them. tongue.gif