LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Daydream - CB, Male. Through the AP. Name: Keskip.

Guardian - CB, Female. Through the AP. Name: Velvio.

Coastal Waverunner - 2nd Gen, with Ice and Coastal Waverunner ancestors. Male. Through the AP. Name: Rintas.

Ember - 9th Gen, with Black, Silver Tinsel, Guardian, White, and Ember ancestors. Female. Through the AP. Name: Tolipa.

By chance, I named them all with six letters in their names. Also, the girls' names end in vowels, and the boys' in consonants. This little mistake has set the standards for what I want my scroll to look like.

They are all adults, now. I didn't take any other eggs when they were hatchlings, either. I focused on them completely.

Also, I'm still fairly new here. I don't have many dragons, so I can afford to remember this. I'm very fond of them.  tongue.gif

That's awesome.

I only remember a guardian and an albino, and I think a 2nd gen red dorsal. I can't remember the last one.

edit; You're a very savvy newbie. I thought you were an older member when I read that post, actually. You grasped the concept of lineages at least 10x faster than I did. xd.png. But that was when messy lineaged albinos were still dropped into the ap.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I believe mine were...

Spitfire - Doctor Gryffin

Mint - Thats Not What I Mint

Coastal Waverunner - Just A Madman With A Box

Sunset - Purple Sunset Majesty

smile.gif Not the best, but I loved them. I actually had a water walker egg that I failed to keep alive, but I didn't count that.

My first four were:

- Skywing female Zuberi (grew up 5.10.2008)

- Bright Pink female Cleotilde

- Greed dragon male Joaquix

- White female Llorenca

My first four were Levithian [a male purple dorsal], Faie [a female Daydream], Zandre [a male water walker] and Marlotz [a male daydream]. I actually had a frill and a bright pink at the time before Zandre and Marlotz, but threw them back because at the time they were more common... [then i went on a hiatus and came back and they were rare and unobtainable, go figure]

Edited by Vampiresswolf

Whiptail-accidentally killed..

Albino-now wild

Dawn/dusk drake-ap'd

Spotted greenwing-male cb named atrum mortis

Not as nice as everyone else, but i remembered biggrin.gif

My first four were albino, neotropical, sunstone, whiptail tongue.gif They all lived because I have a wonderful sister who showed me how to put them on view sites!

Edited by sparkle10184

My first four eggs are probably my most celebrated and they have leader roles.

Albino [male] - Isendae Anamatus; AP; messy lineaged (I thought it looked like a thunder-ish egg lol)

Guardian [female] - Albastre Mere; AP; CB (The fin thing was cool)

Nocturne [male] - Nocte Entitae Rasvim; AP; even-gen (Err...I like limestone...)

Balloon [???] - deceased; Alpine; CB (It was hovering off the ground, I was like 'OMG PSYCHIC DRAGON!')

But...I killed the fourth one after I discovered the wiki and hated the adult sprite. I still kick myself and regret that. sad.gif someday I might remember it by writing a fanfic or something, but for now, it goes forgotten.

Edited by beacker1160

My very first one was a Guardian, I thought I could only have 1 at time lol.

Later I got (I think) a male swallowtail, a whiptail and a two headed dragon

A 2nd G Horse from Horse x Dorsal, a 2nd G PB Sunsong, a CB Sunstone, and a CB Hellfire. Still have them. smile.gif

Mint - CB, caught in the Volcano cave. Name: brandy mint - searched and snatched that name in the net :E

Green(BSA) - CB, same day as Brandy, name Geodesis

Guardian - CB, Volcano, name: Engard. Pretty oblivious, huh?

Fire Wyvern - AP, 2nG PB, name - Weace Blazingheart =3 Luv-luv-luv that guy!

Edited by MinaraiAkira

I only picked up one dragon..

But my first four dragons were:

A messy but clean Purple Dorsal called Erinka.

A messy but clean White called Dreshan

A messy but clean Daydream called Kameer

And

A CB Balloon called Asrena

I don't like Balloon dragons, but I love Asrena.. even though all my other dragons think he's a fatty xd.png

My first four eggs were a neotropical, horse, purple dorsal and a guardian egg. They all hatched back in Late May/Early June of 2011 (!) before I took a hiatus from the site. Wow, that was quite a long time ago.

My first four eggs were Duena (female Guardian), Ahtunowhiho (male Deep Sea), Mitali (male White), and Jamala (female Mint), all born and raised in April 2010.

Can't remember for sure if they were my first four eggs, but my oldest four dragons are a water, purple, red, and white. They were all raised manually by keeping them in signatures and being active on a couple of different forums; the same goes for all of my 2008 dragons. I stopped playing for nearly four years in Nov of 2008, shortly after getting my 2008 original vampires... Just started playing again at the end of August. xd.png

Edited by keijaidyyn

Mine were dorsal, purple, horse, and sunsong. Only one was caveborn, the others were AP.

Edited by KagomeShikon

I just picked one egg to see if I could collect enough clicks to make it grow.

That was a purple dorsal egg.

Daydream, Pygmy, Mint and Ridgewing.

I also grabbed a Silver but at the time I had no idea they were rare, so I abandoned it and got a Ridgewing instead.

First four were a crimson flare pygmy, which I made the stupid mistake of killing to free up an egg slot (the oldest one in the book!). The other two, a spitfire and an electric, died from running out of time because I didn't know about fansites. The fourth egg I can't remember.

I remember white & vine, but the other 2 I'm drawing a blank on...

Edit: Date sort helped.

Abandoned Vine

CB Magi

CB Purple

CB White

Not bad...

Edited by warriorjames

Mint, Purple (back before BSA's or Male Purples), Black (when they were very common), and Skywing. Cute little buggers. laugh.gif

Mine was Mint, Balloon, Frill and Purple Dorsal. All CBs as well.

On hindsight, so proud of myself for grabbing a frill then. Lmfao. xd.png