LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I just had a herp-derp moment. I went through all of my dragons... before realizing that I could have just switched my scroll setting to date... *sigh* another 15 minutes of my life wasted...ANNNYYYway

1. Guardian

2. Red Dorsal

3. Pygmy

3.5 Vampire, but I abandoned it when it said, 'This hatchling appears to be...dead' I thought it actually was dead, until a friend explained to me that it was only it's description

4. Winter

AP Guadian, AP Purple, CB White, and an AP Mint happy.gif

Three of my first four eggs died because I hadn't discovered click sites at the time ;_;

The fourth (a bright pink) managed to hatch, but I had to freeze it because it didn't have enough views.

My first ever adult dragons were a lineage black from the AP (yes, this was when blacks were sometimes cave-blockers), CB water, CB white, and CB frill. Ah...memories. ^.^

i dont remember what my first four eggs were, because unfortunatley they all died. but my first adult dragon was an electric. wow, just talking about it brings back good memories.

I'm pretty sure it was...purple...green...a water...and I'm not sure what my fourth was. Oh yes! It was a black one =3

The first four eggs I got where Nocturne, Whiptail, Canopy and Daydream. Then I abandoned the Canopy and got a Nebula instead.

Mine were Skywing, Deepwater, Horse & Magi - a lovely little bunch.

Black, Water, Guardian, and... um.. I think a red. ._.

CB nightglory, pink, purple, pink ^__^ pretty sure I got the last three from awesome people in the departure threads :3

My first eggs were dark green, water, black, and magi. Although while I was hatching them I found a white dragon hatchling at the AP, so it's my oldest dragon.

mine were deep sea, whiptail, bight-brested, and dayglory biggrin.gif and they are still on my scroll smile.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

I had a scroll back in 2008, my eggs kept dying cause I never knew there were fansites for your egg. x]

But my first fourr eggs that hatched was,

A Guardian, Frill, Black Alt (First Black Too C:) and a Red.

I believe it was... a white (Niku), an old pink (Alorra), a vine (Malzura), and a water (Willowae).

White and vine definitely, pink and water /probably/.