Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

When you stay on the site for hours on end to catch rares on the hourly drop. (Thats how I got my cb ice and thunder x_x)

Edited by KaelaBoo24

*When the hardest decision you have to make in a day is do I want to browse the AP or go get food

*When your rares refuse to breed for you again and your version of "rage quitting" is going to the fridge finally getting food than going back to DC

Edited by boscodelta

When you have nightmares about your new eggs dying(even old hat common eggs).

When you break your neck to get 21 hatchies on your scroll, just because you can.

Putting your username in the "Name" section of something like a test paper...

|D

When you buy yourself a new, faster mouse for Christmas, because you just can't wait until they go on sale for New Years (could have saved $10+).

-when you start dreaming that due to a glitch you win all three of the different prize dragons for the christmas raffle and there were only 5 of each and they were unbreedable and they were never to be released again.

-When you take the breeding chart from AoND, create 3 new worksheets, and then construct your attempt for an even 9th gen dragon with lots of rares in it. (This I am guilty of. Take a look at my scroll)

-When you work on something similar to the above, and your dragons either show no interest/don't produce an egg/don't produce the CORRECT egg, and you wish you could literally go to the dragons and ask them what the problem is. (Also guilty. Many spots in my project are stuck because a pair isn't having a good time.)

-when you catch a CB Gold, you turn into Ghollum from lotRs and name said Gold "My Precious" Lineage

- when, even a week later, your still a bit sad over the fact you missed the CB Gold my 1 mili second and only 3 people were in the cave at the time.

- when your scroll locked, and hunt the AP just to click on random eggs you like to see their lineage.

- when you hunt down owners of said lineages from the AP to request siblings becuase the lineage is just that nice.

Edited by Red2111

-When you stay up until 1 AM trying to catch eggs in the cave and posting random stuff in the forums... lolz

-When you stay up until 1 AM trying to catch eggs in the cave and posting random stuff in the forums... lolz

I think many of us are guilty of this (I'm sometimes here till almost 4 AM if I don't keep an eye on the time).

Edited by warriorjames

grabbing a ton of random unneeded dragons just cuz they r there and you may be able to use them for trade fodder

(this happened a loooong time ago) crying over a dragon that died cuz u caught it as an ER hatchie and didnt know how to save it

if you check your dragon's description every half-hour to see if there's another user accepts it.

if you check your dragon's description every half-hour to see if there's another user accepts it.

Guilty, xd.png.

If you always have your scroll open on your phone so you can check your dragons when you're not at home.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

when getting/giving an egg or hatchling that you/the person you gifted really wanted and it makes you excited enough to laugh or freak out etc xd.png

...When you hear someone talking about vampires and DC's vamps are the first things to pop into your head...then you remember twilight. xd.png

If DC and the forum are always tabs open on your computer.

If your biggest dream as an artist is to become a DC spriter

When your friend comes over for a new years party, alcohol and food and music, and you have the laptop open on Dragcave, checking your eggs and dragons every few minutes.

I am so sad.

...When silver and gold no longer hold any relevance to jewelry

...When entire lineages have descriptions going all the way back to so-and-so's great-great-great-great-great grandfather laugh.gif

...When you can't picture any dinosaur without cartoony red sneakers

...When April Fool's Day reminds you of Carrot Cave...

...When ND has become neglected dragon and not North Dakota...even though you live there...

When you're out and can't sit down with a tea/coffee without getting your phone out and logging on...

...When after almost falling asleep you frantically jump out of bed because you forgot to add your eggs in the emergency hatchery. laugh.gif

...When skipping classes so you can get the new release.

...When the first thing you check after coming home from vacation is your scroll and later facebook and other stuff.

...When your mom asks you if you are wasting your time with stupid games again and you answer "Mom, this isn't a stupid game, this is important!"

Edited by EternalSnow

... if before you can switch to the new computer your boyfriend wants you to use, you have to make sure the DC site looks the same as before on the new computer, and the buttons on the DC fan pages are not suddenly ugly, and you also have all the programs you need to edit your dragon list spreadsheet and the lineage planning HTML page, and you have a dozen backup versions of the dragon list copied to all kinds of devices to make sure it can't be lost.

... if for some strange reason your boyfriend is annoyed by your DC obsession.