Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

When you pick up an egg even after you swore you wanted to take a break from DC.

You sit and check your egg that's the closest to hatching every 5 minutes...even though it has at least 6 hours to go. tongue.gif

Edited by Raun

You sit and check your egg that's the closest to hatching every 5 minutes...even though it has at least 6 hours to go. tongue.gif

I do that all the time tongue.gif

I do the above all the time too. tongue.gif And I've started having dreams about catching dragon eggs. Urgh. DC is taking over my life. rolleyes.gif

I do the above all the time too. tongue.gif And I've started having dreams about catching dragon eggs. Urgh. DC is taking over my life. rolleyes.gif

You and I have the same problem. xd.png

... you have to deliberately egg-lock yourself in order to stop playing and get anything done in real life. (And then you go to the forums to post this.  dry.gif )

And then you go back to your scroll to check it again and again. laugh.gif

Edited by Bandahar

-You see something on a completely unrelated page that says "a faint glow" and you try to click it even though it's just text.

Uh! YES! Absolutely! I twitched multiple times while reading Eragon, because something gave off a faint glow in the book. xd.png

Edited by Ashtoret

You can't look at the word "brilliant" or "radiance" without thinking of all those Nebulae that shot by under your mouse.

the sad part is some of these are actually true for me

You have a dream that you are walking in the AP and it's filled with rares and you keep trying for a Silver but someone else gets it but you finally succeed tongue.gif

When you begin to wonder if there's any connection between your classmate named TJ and DragCave...

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

- you always have a DC tab open in your browser

- DC events and new releases are some of the things you look forward to most about holidays

- you keep wanting to talk to your friends about your excitement over a great catch or wonderful gift/trade, and they have no idea what you are talking about

When you startle the people you live with because you squee with excitement when an egg hatches. tongue.gif

... you have to deliberately egg-lock yourself in order to stop playing and get anything done in real life. (And then you go to the forums to post this. dry.gif )

...I do that...

When you cry a little cuz that dream about being in the cave was all make believe.

When you have an actual nest of dragon eggs from toys you got when u were 12.

When you want to hold your eggs hatchlings and less owie looking dragons.

When you use common DC lingo and your cousin has not a clue if your speaking English or what.

When you say out loud your trading a split for a stripe and people think of clothes or "finally got a black!" And no body around you understands your excitement.

When you check the DC news more than you do the news on the tv.

When you miss your dragons when your not online more than you miss your phone when its lost.

~When you sit in front of your computer/laptop screen on the abandoned place, constantly refreshing for a full hour.

~When you throw a huge temper tantrum when someone else grabs a rare egg before you

When you go berserk when you find out you missed a rare egg when you thought it was common.

When you randomly clicks egg like mad to fail at getting rares and scroll lock yourself.

When you fail at breeding FOREVER.

.... if you have dreams about your favourite BSA suggestion being implemented. xd.png I had a dream last night where we could beagle puss our eggs. My scroll just looked like an ordinary scroll. But for the people who were filthy rich in the game, their entire scrolls sparkled. laugh.gif Yeah...

When you first log on to your computer, you check your dragon scroll.

You lie awake at night wondering if your new eggs hatched yet.

You stare at your eggs for hours hoping they'll hatch soon, and they'll be the genders you want.

:3

Guilty of the above~ ^^

...You freak out if you can't get on DC for a full day or (God forbid!) more.

You are guilty of everything in this thread.

You scream in anger at three in the morning when you miss a golden wyvern egg. .__.

Edited by SilverX7Studios

When you find yourself lurking in the Trading section, even though being completely unable to trade due to being happily egg-locked.

Edited by WatersMoon110

When you call your notebook "your scroll."

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

-Spending more than 80% of your free time on DC.

-Use the computers in the library only for DC because of the super fast internets.

-Yes! DC is the main thing I look forward to in holidays (in fact before DC I paid little attention to them).

-Stressing out over seeing 3 CB thunders in a row + 2 silvers + 1 paper + 1 cheese with 6 people in the Desert and missing them all.

-Spending hours every day staring at your hatchlings and eggs even though they won't hatch for at least 2 more days.

-Spending the remaining 20% of your free time sketching dragons that you think would look awesome in DC.

-Wanting to spread Dragon Cave around your community, because think of the fun people are missing.

Edited by Ashywolf

When you'd rather meet TJ than your favorite celebrity.

This. For sure.

But also;

-Almost EVERYTHING reminds you of DragCave.

-You see cheese (especially Swiss) or eggs and you're sad to eat them.

-You dream about DragCave.

-You're always planning things with your dragons, like pairs, lineages, etc. Even when not online.

-You rant to your friends about DragCave, even if they don't play and it's as 'minor' as a gender fail.

-You try to get your friends to play DragCave.

-You think of past stories, personalities and whatnot for your dragons.