Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

-you care for your dragons more than your relatives

-you consider your dragons as your relatives

-you know the linage of your dragons

-you know when they were laid, when they hatched and grew up

-you consider one of these as a birthday

-and you celebrate it

-when you see a car after an accident, you guess the owner tried to force it

-when you're asked to show your papers, you feel tempted to show your scroll

-you visit a fansite more often than the fridge/kitchen

-you visit your scroll more ofetn than your e-mail account

-whatever you see, you make up your mind how cute it would be as a dragon sprite

(please continue)

You know you are addicted when...

You look at the phrase "This egg is..." in a tired enough state of mind that you finish it with "made of my besmeared brain matter in tiredly exhausted mode" and end up typing this up in here.

When you go to one of the trading threads and ask for a cheese egg and a chicken egg and realize that it looks like you just ordered an omelet breakfast...via la dragon. *blinks*

Yeah, it's been kind of odd for me... blink.gif

- you see part of an egg description in an email (such as "pearl") and your first instinct is to click!

I do that...

4 eggs and I still haunt the AP, just because. I kind of hope I might get lucky and grab a hatchling, but they never last with my slow internet! xd.png

I have more to add to my long list tongue.gif

- You dream about a new release

- You're really upset when you're scroll locked

- You look in the cave and AP even when you're locked

Hmm...I'm a bit more addicted than I thought... tongue.gif

this exactly laugh.gif

-You see something on a completely unrelated page that says "a faint glow" and you try to click it even though it's just text.

-You take dragon hunting into consideration when choosing an OS for your computer.

Although that last one totally paid off, so I'm not complaining. xd.png

-You take dragon hunting into consideration when choosing an OS for your computer.

^ lol, me

-You start to catalog your dragons because you have too many to remember the lineages.

-When your bf tells you are obsessed and you tell him "addicted" is a better word. <---- this happened to me a few days ago

-Missing a CB black puts you in a foul mood for the day.

When you pay more attention to your dragon's codes than your cousin's names.

http://dragcave.net/view/ki0mg I noticed the 0mg part when I was supposed to be talking to my cousin and I brainfarted his name xd.png.

*coffee splurk*

Yep, been there, done that laugh.gif

*when all you can think about, is who you will Glomp next and with what

*when you get more excited about catching that CB Metal, then getting a job interview

*when you do get said interview and you worry about how the new job will cut into your "DC time"

p.s. Love your name, Fluttershy! I am not a Brony by all means (have never seen the new My Little Pony cartoon,) but I started out with the original 6 My Little Ponies wink.gif IE: Lemon Drop, Butter Scotch, Cotton Candy, etc. I'm in my 30's which can tell you how long the Ponies have been around. Oh and I had the original Fluttershy with original gossamer wings xd.png

When you'd rather meet TJ than your favorite celebrity.

Ha, I would! xd.png

*if you stay up into ungodly hours of the night, trying to catch that CB metal that you know will be there, but it never is...

When you begin showing up everywhere someone else does on the forums

And when you feel the insane need to name everything with the ending butt: sexybutt, butterbutt, buttwings

Why do you do this to me?!

*when you start dreaming about insanely impossible catches, and their successes, only to look on your scroll to see they're not there... sad.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

When you steal eggs from the cave and record all the information down to the second they were taken so that your record keeping is complete because anything less just won't do.

Or when you have dreams about the dragons coming to life and seeing you as their mommy/daddy.

... you have to deliberately egg-lock yourself in order to stop playing and get anything done in real life. (And then you go to the forums to post this. dry.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

You know when your addicted when you...:

- Do a happy-dance and call your friends when catching a rare.

-'Forget' to eat for the day, and realize at 5 PM that you have spent 9 hours on DC and are starving.

- Feel bad when cracking an egg into a frying pan, and keep the shell.

- (For those on farms) Screaming with joy when you buy a chicken at the poultry market (done this too many times...)

- Worry more about your eggs gendering wrong than failing a maths test.

- Going 'Awwwwk, no luck' When you find out your cousin is a boy/girl.

- Sitting up in your bed to go on your laptop that has been sitting on your knee all night so you can check your dragons in the morning.

- Searching for 'Dragon cave' on the TV before realizing that your not on the computer.

- Attempting to breed purple and brown animals in other games in the hope of getting a tan...

- Looking at peoples pets and wondering if it has parents or is 'shop born...'

- Feeling bad when slicing cheese for your sandwich.

- Walking past 'santas groto' in the shopping center thinking 'MUST GO SNATCH THAT SANTA HOLLY!'

- Going 'Awwwwk' When that round shape present you got at christmas was a ball and not an egg.

Must stop now before I reveal too much xd.png

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

*coffee splurk*

Yep, been there, done that :lol:

*when all you can think about, is who you will Glomp next and with what

*when you get more excited about catching that CB Metal, then getting a job interview

*when you do get said interview and you worry about how the new job will cut into your "DC time"

p.s. Love your name, Fluttershy! I am not a Brony by all means (have never seen the new My Little Pony cartoon,) but I started out with the original 6 My Little Ponies ;) IE: Lemon Drop, Butter Scotch, Cotton Candy, etc. I'm in my 30's which can tell you how long the Ponies have been around. Oh and I had the original Fluttershy with original gossamer wings XD

: D thanks! I also forgot my friend's name when I noticed one of my dragons (the white hatchie) had the code 'Wii' at the front.

- When the first thing you do when you get on another game's forum is looking for the dragon cave topic!

- you start drawing dragon-scetches for suggestions in school...

I really have to stop that biggrin.gif

- You dream about a new release

You dream accurately about a release and get most of the eggs released correct.

Yep, my one main prophetic dream was about dragon cave biggrin.gif.

You have more than one 2nd gen black at a time, and more than one CB black. -guilty- D:

When you and your sister count down till the hourly drop to go 'hunting' together LOL, then play 'Pokemon - gotta catch em all tune' while you wait but change the words to "Dragon Cave I gotta catch em all", then both shriek at the same time when you see a black egg tongue.gif

we were in a silly mood lol xd.png

Edited by Saori_Nightstar