Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

You start looking for forums to post to so you can finally get your 10th egg level and finally have a TITLE on the FORUMS and have been looking forward to this for months or years....

When you see something from Amazon Coupons in your e-mail spam box, and you wonder why something from a DC member would end up as spam. rolleyes.gif

When you find yourself scribbling down a description for future use on a dragon that hasn't even gendered yet.

When you find yourself trying to convince all of your friends to join so you'd have something cool to talk about and people you know to trade with!

When all your dragons have stories, names, personalities, even if they aren't written down.

You do not change the description on a pair 'mated' of dragons because the refused each other

You don't even notice when you go up a trophy level (I do all these, but this I'm guilty of)

You know exactly which dragon is your first and make sure to mention it in the comments.

you try to breed to Avatars together and are extremely disappointed by the refusal. (did this too)

You look back on old dragons you hated and realize they are now rare with a gleeful expression.

Your dragons can make sushi (at least one of mine can!)

You really want to talk to some sense into dragons that refuse each other

You get annoyed if your computer starts lagging while looking at your dragons

You feel really bad for that poor (insert fav. common dragon here) egg, but you know that your not picking it up because you're waiting for something rarer.

You find yourself planning a set of dragons named for and with descriptions based on a recent love triangle in one of your favourite shows.

...you start swearing when the breeding pair for an IOU gives the common parent's species as the offspring for the fifth week in a row.

When you get excited that you have two metal-fails that will make an arrow.

When you dream of getting a CB rare.

When hunting the AP you pick up commons because no one loves them. ((Me everytime))

Edited by Tiga

....you start doing a happy dance in your bed at 3 in the morning because you're on DC via mobile web, and you finally summon something other than failure with your Trio.

-When you pay more attention to your dragons than your actual pets.

-When the first thing you do when you wake up is check DC.

-When you start wondering what your lineage would look like.

-When you almost cry after accidentally killing an egg.

-When you spend more time on DC than with your family/friends.

-When you understand the sentence "I keep trying to breed my 3G stair step AoD with my 4G shimmerfail, but all I get are PB gonkins" and know that it makes no sense.

-When you fear the lagmonster more than the boogeyman.

-When you're excited for Halloween not because of trick-or-treating and candy but because you'll be able to grab a new holiday dragon.

-When someone says their name is TJ and you instantly think of TJ09.

-When you go on another dragon adoptables site and think "Wow, they totally stole [insert name of concept here] from Dragon Cave."

Well, of you type

:nyan:

in other forums but is surprised that it doesn't become poptartFINALTINY.gif

When you see an interesting license plate and think "Hey, nice code."

When you dream about a dragon sprite that you want but does not yet exist, so you begin planning on post for the dragon request thread... xd.png

You and your fiancee decide your dragons are now your children, and start naming them with a combination of your names as their surname.

Edited by Allons-y~Geronimo

-If you start freaking out and dancing when you finally get a CB rare. Even if it's just a Trio.

-If you talk about DC and don't care that no one understands a word you're saying.

-If when your eggs are sick, the first thing you want to do in the morning, no matter how early, is check on them

-If you have release dates marked on your calendar.

-If you're bad with names, but remember most of your dragon's names.

...I'm guilty. xd.png

You see an animal you've never known before and wonder how you can use some of its characteristics as basis for a new dragon for the site.

...you start swearing when the breeding pair for an IOU gives the common parent's species as the offspring for the fifth week in a row.

OMG THIS IS ME.

Also:

user posted image

When this happens in your inbox over the span of 2 days. tongue.gif

You start kicking the wall in frustration and end up in the doctor's office when your 50th attempt to get an alt black/vine/right color nebbie fails.

When you keep on refreshing your dragons every 3 minutes to see if any of your eggs are anywhere close to hatching.

Nope. sad.gif

... when you mentally name the flowers you see in a garden shop according to their colours: "Old Pink flower... Guardian of Nature flower... Sunstone flower..."

When you intentionally egg-lock yourself to keep away from DC for a day, but then you just start reading forum topics. rolleyes.gif