Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

When you intentionally egg-lock yourself to keep away from DC for a day, but then you just start reading forum topics. rolleyes.gif

^this is my life

You start writing sad poetry when you see a rare egg in the biomes and you're egg-locked.

When you wish real life was just like dragon cave (100% me)

When you think your crushes would look better with wings

When you make everyone in your family, including pets and yourself, dress up as dragons.

When you steal Easter eggs from somebody yelling "YESS" because it looks like a GoN

When you realize your baby will never get wings, then realize its human

When you have made statues of all the dragons in the game, retired, adults and hatchlings both male and female, eggs, etc

When you end up acting like a character you play on the dragon cave rp in real life, then realize your not in your rp

When you neglect your children so that they can be rare

When you show your pets to everyone you know hoping that they won't die

When you post this many reasons on this topic xd.png

When you try to fly in the morning, before realizing that you are in real life

When you try to make a dragon cave sprite for everything you see, tvs, windows, beds, etc

When you show your eggs to everybody waiting for them to hatch, then cry when you find their shells broken in half, not realizing that somebody had just made something that needs eggs

When take any of the oaths on the forums

When you just realize that you have posted to much on this topic, after 50 things

From last year:

- When you tell your fiance you're going to get the new release on Valentine's day before/after/during your date no matter what.

- And he knows it's too important to you to try stop you.

Now that's true love xd.png

Also:

When you realize your baby will never get wings, then realize its human

When you neglect your children so that they can be rare

When you show your pets to everyone you know hoping that they won't die

When take any of the oaths on the forums

These are too good xd.png And I do that last one!

Edited by celesteon

When you spend half an hour trying to think up the perfect name for that special dragon

...when you wonder how DC's soundtrack would sound like.

Edited by Mondat

When you literally growl at the screen when a pair refuses. *glares at one of her dragons*

When you become emotionally attached to one of your dragons.

When you yell and go on an adrenaline rush when you see and get a rare and crack the wall punching it when breeding doesn't give a rare egg or when you are too slow to get the one egg out there you want

When you make a Minecraft world called "Dragon Cave" and put four of a certain block down and put a sign with a description for the egg that block reminds you of.

Soooo many hours wasted. ; - ;

You know you're addicted to Dragon Cave when....

- You dream about pretty dragon pairings

- You dream about catching CB rares

- Every time you close your eyes you see dragons

- You can only draw dragons

Yup.... That's me. :I

When you realize a dragon breed that you've been thinking of as "new" has been out for over two years.

When you realize that a breed you're thinking of as "old - we've had that for a long time now" has only been in the cave since May.

When you realize that a breed you're thinking of as "old - we've had that for a long time now" has only been in the cave since May.

It's funny how I do both this and the opposite xd.png It's quite amusing. Like, I think of Avatars as old now, but the Swallowtails as relatively new for some reason xd.png

~

When you realize you have the most recent post in four forums at once.

-When you want to post something to this thread, but....

-When you realize it has already been posted. So....

-When you want to quote half the thread, but know that that would be a HUGE post

-When you look through the topics you've subscribed through and wonder why you tracked some of them....

-When you have caught multiple CB Coppers, CB Rares, and CB Unbreedables in the past week, but flip out when you see a CB Gold/Silver and you miss it<---Happened (not one CB Gold, but TWO!! Both within 24 hours of each other, too!)

-When you are egg locked, you think that refreshing the page every so many minutes will make them hatch.

-When you have a trade available (whether a IOU "payment" or one you've posted to a thread), and no one's offered anything on it, and you stare at the Active Transfers page all day (even during class at school!)

-When you've subscribed to this thread, to see what everyone else will say.

Edited by Firedda

When I stop and stare at a stack of toilet paper boxes for a long, long time because they say TJ 09 on them.

When if your father threatens to delete your scroll, you completley break down

*hides in corner of internet*

When you could be looking for a job but instead you spend 6 hours a day spriting dragons for free.

When if your father threatens to delete your scroll, you completley break down

*hides in corner of internet*

... When you read this and think that if a family member actually deleted your scroll, it would probably take years for you to forgive them.

Why do you do this to me?!

*when you start dreaming about insanely impossible catches, and their successes, only to look on your scroll to see they're not there... sad.gif

Happened to me so many times,but a friend I have recently introduced to the game had a dream where she caught one of my characters as a hatchling from the AP and it said 'Legion Dragon'.

I'm laughing every time I remember xd.png

When you go through class and risk getting your device taken or an email home just to see if an egg hatched yet

When instead of catching up on your fav show, you are patrolling your scroll/the forums

-when you're having a nightmare where something is about to kill you and you fight to the death with that thing because you don't know what will happen to your scroll/dragons if you die

...when a sign says 'plan an alt route' and you start ranting about how hard alts are to get